Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kim's New Pet (Kim Kardashian, Demi Rose Mawby)  (Read 15186 times)

200InchCOCK

Kim's New Pet (Kim Kardashian, Demi Rose Mawby)
« on: August 06, 2024, 06:11:04 AM »
"Come here, Demi," Kim Kardashian's voice was low and commanding.
Demi Rose Mawby was an English glamour model with an hourglass figure that was enough to make Kim envious.
She was now swaggering towards her in a slow pace to strut her hips.
The two women connected and became friends after Kim noticed Demi had a similar body as hers.
It was not a shock to Kim learning that she was Demi's main inspiration.
Kim's eyes raked over Demi's naked form, lingering on her round, plump ass.
It was huge, much like her breasts.
Anytime she had Demi over, Kim made sure she strutted around the house without any clothes on.
Her body was a work of art and therefore, it should be on display at all times, so Kim believed.

Demi knew what Kim wanted, and she didn't disappoint.
She leaned over the bed, her ass in the air, her cheeks spread slightly.
The sight was tantalizing, and Kim couldn't resist anymore.
Her hand shot out and grabbed a handful of Demi's ass.
It was softer than a cloud and just as inviting.

Kim squeezed and kneaded the flesh, feeling Demi's body respond.
Demi pushed back, submissively as she knew her place.

"Your butt reminds me of mine," Kim purred.

Demi looked over her shoulder, her cheeks reddening slightly.
"You think so?" she asked, a hint of shyness in her voice.
"It's even better," Kim assured her.
Her hand slid up Demi's back, tracing the curve of her spine until it reached the base of her neck.
Demi felt a shiver run down her body, and she leaned into the touch.

Kim's dark eyes gleamed with lust as she took in the sight of Demi's ass.
It was like a sculpture, a masterpiece that she wanted to explore with every inch of her body.
"Turn around," she ordered.
Demi complied, her breasts bouncing slightly as she spun on the spot to face Kim.

Demi's nipples were hard, and her snatch was wet.
Kim's eyes trailed down the model's body, taking in every detail.
Her own body was responding, her heart racing, and her pussy growing wetter by the second.
Kim peeled off her dress, slowly pushing it down to join Demi in the nude.

Their bodies collided, and Kim wrapped her arms around Demi's waist, pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss.
Their tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths as if they were discovering the secrets of the universe.
Demi's hands roamed over Kim's back, tracing the lines of her body until they reached her round, firm ass.

After the embrace, Kim pointed to the floor.
Demi knew that was a direct order to get down on her knees.
Licking her lips, she looked at Kim's wet snatch.
"Lick me first, then eat it," Kim demanded.

Demi obeyed, fixing her eyes on Kim's glistening pussy.
Her tongue slithered out and she flicked it across Kim's clit.
Kim's breath hitched at the sensation, and she placed her hand on the back of Demi's head, pushing her face closer.
Demi's tongue darted out again, slipping inside Kim's snatch.

Kim's knees buckled slightly, but she held on, her nails digging into Demi's scalp as the model worked her tongue deeper.
The feeling was exquisite, and Kim knew that she was going to cum hard from Demi's skills.
"Don't stop, keep going, ohhhhh..."

Demi's tongue was a maelstrom of pleasure inside Kim's pussy, swirling and lapping with an intensity that was almost too much for the icon to handle.
Her nose was buried in the folds of Kim's snatch, and she could feel the heat radiating from her core.
Kim's legs trembled as Demi's tongue found her G-Spot and circled it with expert precision.

"Ohhh my GOD!!! Yes, yessssss," Kim moaned, her eyes shut tight.
Her hands clenched into fists, and she took a deep breath.
Demi's mouth was a warm, wet heaven, and she could feel the orgasm building like a tidal wave, threatening to crash over her at any moment.

The model's tongue continued to dance around Kim's clit, occasionally sliding down to tease her opening before returning to its sweet assault.
Kim's hips began to rock back and forth, fucking Demi's face as the pleasure grew more intense.
"I'm... I'm gonna cum in your mouth," she warned.

Demi only responded by increasing the speed of her tongue, eager to taste the sweet nectar that she knew was about to spill forth.
"OHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKK!!!!"
Her body tensed and hot spunk coated Demi's mouth and chin.

Kim's legs gave out, and she stumbled backward, her body still convulsing with pleasure.
Demi rose to her feet, a wicked smile playing on her lips as she watched Kim's reaction.
"How was that?" she asked, her voice a low purr.
"Fucking amazing," Kim said.
Her hand reached out to wipe her own cum from Demi's face, smearing it across her cheek.

Kim reached for the handcuffs that lay on the bedside table.
"Time to get a bit kinky," she said, her voice taking on a playful tone.
Demi's smile grew wider, and she allowed herself to be cuffed, her arms stretched out above her head.
Kim stepped back and took in the sight of the model, now completely at her mercy.
Her body was a canvas of desire, and Kim was the artist with all the paint.

With the handcuffs secure, Kim leaned in and kissed Demi's neck, her teeth grazing the sensitive skin.
Demi moaned, her eyes closing as she felt Kim's breath against her ear.
"Ready for more?" Kim whispered.
Demi nodded, knowing that Kim wanted her to bend over the bed and present her huge ass to her.

Kim stepped back and admired the view.
Demi's ass was indeed a masterpiece, and she was about to become a part of it.
Her hand reached out and gave one cheek a firm smack, watching as it jiggled in response.
Demi gasped, the sudden pain mingling with the pleasure.
Kim did it again, this time a little harder.

Demi's body was now covered in goosebumps, and she was visibly aroused.
Kim took advantage of this, sliding her hand between Demi's legs to feel how wet she was.
Her fingers slipped easily into the model's snatch, and she began to pump in and out, increasing the tempo as Demi's moans grew louder.
Demi's hips began to rock back and forth, meeting Kim's hand with every thrust.

"You like getting fingered" Kim asked, biting her lower lip.
Demi didn't answer back, only whimpering. That made Kim slap her booty.
"I asked you a question."

"Yes," Demi replied, her voice breathless.
"I love it when you play with me," she managed to add, her body on fire.
Kim chuckled and slapped her ass again, harder this time.
Demi's eyes rolled back, and she moaned even louder.

"I'm gonna play with your ass," Kim said.
She moved away from Demi and fetched the strap-on from a nearby table.
Demi could see Kim putting it on from looking at the mirror across the room.
The British model braced herself for the anal pounding she was about to receive.

"You're going to take this all," Kim said, a wicked smile on her face as she approached Demi from behind.
It was definitely bigger than any man she had been with, but she trusted Kim to handle her well.
That was one of the reasons she liked it when Kim took her ass.
Demi cried, moaning loudly as she felt the dildo penetrating her asshole.

Kim didn't rush, pushing it in inch by inch.
Demi's asshole stretched around the strap-on, and Kim watched in the mirror as she claimed the model's tight hole.
Once it was all the way in, Demi moaned louder.
"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah. Take my ass," her words spoken in her British accent.

Kim began to thrust, her movements slow and deliberate at first, giving Demi time to adjust to the size.
But as the moans grew more intense, she picked up the pace, slamming into her with a ferocity that made the bed shake.
Kim spanked her ass, yelling, "Scream for me!"

Demi did just that, her cries echoing through the room as Kim's strap-on hit her in just the right spot, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her body.
Kim spanked and slapped her ass repeated, striking the left cheek over and over.
Her ass was on fire, and she knew it would be red and bruised by the time Kim was done with her.
But she didn't care.
This was what she lived for, the thrill of being used by a woman like Kim.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh," she chanted, her voice rising in pitch.
Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she was lost in the moment, her body nothing more than a vessel for pleasure.
Kim stopped thrusting and pulled the strap-on cock out of Demi's ass.
She shoved it between her lips, making her taste her ass on the cheap plastic.

Demi's eyes snapped open and she took it in, her cheeks hollowing out as she sucked on it.
"Good girl," Kim praised, watching her suck the taste of her booty on the toy.
She grabbed the handcuffs and turned Demi around, spreading her legs to look at her wet snatch.
Now it was Kim's turn to pleasure the handcuffed beauty.
She pulled the dildo out of Demi's mouth and dropped it on the bed.

Kim bent down and started to lick Demi's snatch, her tongue sliding along the slit.
Demi's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt Kim's mouth on her clit.
Kim reached up, groping Demi's huge tits as she slithered her tongue inside her.
"Ohhhhh, god..." Demi whimpered.

Kim thrust her tongue into Demi's snatch, working to please her.
Demi's legs began to shake, and she knew she was close to an orgasm already.
"Bloody hell Kim," she moaned. "The things you do to me, I need to give you my hot spunk!"
Her hips bucked up, pushing her snatch into Kim's face, demanding more.

Kim's tongue danced around her clit, teasing it before plunging into her pussy once more.
Her hands gripped Demi's thighs, holding her in place as she feasted on her sweetness.
Demi's whimpers grew louder, and she could feel her climax building.

The room was filled with the sounds of wet flesh slapping against flesh and the occasional slap of skin on skin as Kim's hand connected with her ass.
Demi's eyes were screwed shut, and her teeth were clenched.
"I''M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!!" she yelled

Kim didn't stop, her tongue moving faster, pressing harder.
Demi's body tightened, and she came, her pussy pulsing around Kim's tongue as she screamed.
Her warm spunk flooded out, and Kim eagerly lapped it up, savoring the taste.
When Demi's orgasm subsided, Kim pulled away, her face glistening with the model's juices.

They shared a heated look, and Kim stood up.
"Now, let's get you off those cuffs," she said.
Demi shook her head, "No, keep them on. I love being your naughty pet."

END

VSM14

Re: Kim's New Pet (Kim Kardashian, Demi Rose Mawby)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 04:33:57 PM »
Very nice mistress Kim at work

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA