Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Gift of Love (Jessica Alba)  (Read 12743 times)

thewildcard

Gift of Love (Jessica Alba)
« on: August 07, 2024, 01:46:15 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Gift of Love

Jon's heart raced as he approached the nondescript apartment building tucked away in a quiet, tree-lined street. It was outside of the main part of town in a place where only people with deep enough pockets could afford the high rents. The sun had just dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city. His sweaty palms gripped the steering wheel. Today had been especially hot outside. He made a turn in the road as he cruised down the street. Today was a special day, as he was meeting with his famous girlfriend. On the downlow, he was the other man in her life apart from her husband.

It wasn't easy being the other man in a relationship with a married woman. Even more so when there was an age difference between the two with him as the younger one. But who he was seeing would make most men envy him. Jon met Jessica Alba on the set for her recent Netflix film. He was just another assistant who worked with the hair and makeup team. A young man in his early twenties who had precious memories of jacking off to her in Sin City. It was an honor to be in the same room with her, but it was something else entirely when she began showing special attention to him. She offered for them to go out for coffee one day and that was where it all started. Within a week, he was seeing her between sets and she was inviting him across town to fuck her. Casual sex seemed to be what Jessica wanted from him. Jon didn't complain. It made the perks of his job all the better.

She texted him last night, informing the young man to be ready for a wild day with her. That gave him plenty enough reasons to be well rested the next day. Jon went out and got his hair trimmed and shaved his face to at least look fresh for her. He had an athletic body from living as a gym rat with his only spare hobby. He figured that was why she liked his looks.

He let out a sigh as he parked his car in the underground garage. This was a trip he had taken hundreds of times before, knowing just where to go and how to keep a low profile. He got out and took the elevator up to the penthouse suite. He knew the code by heart, and with a soft beep, the doors slid open to reveal a plush, dimly lit hallway. He stepped into the apartment, the scent of Jessica Alba's signature perfume filling his nostrils, setting his senses alight. The room was warm, the low hum of a jazz tune playing faintly in the background.

As he walked in, he spotted Jessica lying on the couch, her legs crossed, sipping a glass of red wine. She wore nothing but a sheer robe that barely concealed her toned figure and left little to the imagination. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "You're early," she said, a sly smile playing on her lips. "But I'm not complaining."

Jon's eyes widened as he took in the sight of her. "Good to know. I've been excited since you text me last night."

Jessica put down her wine glass and patted the cushion next to her. "Come, sit with me," she purred. He eagerly obeyed, his heart thumping in his chest like a bass drum. "Can I have some of this?" He pointed at the wine.

"Of course," she said, handing him the bottle and a spare glass. "Help yourself."

Jon poured himself a generous serving. The rich, velvety scent of the wine filled his nostrils, mingling with Jessica's seductive perfume. He took a sip, the warmth of the alcohol spreading through his body, loosening his nerves. He was always a bit nervous when he came up to see her, but then would settle down before they made love.

Jessica watched him with a knowing smile, her eyes lingering on his muscular chest. She set aside her glass and leaned in, her breath hot against his ear. "I've been thinking about you all week," she whispered. Her hand slid over his thigh, and he felt his cock stir in response. "I have something special planned for us tonight."

He put down his wine and turned to face her, their knees touching. He reached out to touch her, but she playfully swatted his hand away. "Not yet," she said, her smile growing wider. "First, I need you to get rid of those pesky clothes."

"You want me to strip for you?" She nodded at his question.

"All you had to do was ask." Jon said. Jessica giggled. She made him do this the last time they got together.

Jon got up from the couch and began to peel off his shirt, revealing his well-defined abs and chest. Jessica's eyes widened slightly as she took in the sight. She grabbed her glass and swallowed down the remainder of wine as he stripped. He noticed the way her gaze lingered on his body, and it gave him a thrill. He undid his belt and jeans, letting them fall to the floor, revealing his white boxer briefs. His cock was already straining against the fabric. He slid off his shoes and socks before removing his boxers, standing before her completely naked.

Her eyes were glued to his body as he moved. Jessica nodded with a smug grin, setting her empty glass back down over the table. He felt his heart racing as he walked closer to her. She leaned back on the couch, her legs now uncrossed, giving him a full view of her shaved pussy. "Are you happy now that I'm naked?" He asked.

"Very," she said, her voice low. "But I'm not the one who needs to be ready. Are you ready to love me tonight, Jon?"

He nodded. "More than ready."

Without another word, Jessica pounced on him like a cat on its prey. Her robe fell open, and Jon caught a glimpse of her firm breasts before her mouth claimed his. Her kiss was urgent, hungry, and it sent a jolt of electricity through his body. He felt himself getting hard as her tongue danced with his, and her hands roamed over his bare skin. She moved atop him. Jon felt his cock rubbing against her stomach as the kiss deepened. They made out furiously with Jessica's tongue moving against his. When the kiss broke, Jessica gazed into his eyes and slid off the couch. Her hands pressed against his strong chest, sliding down with her warm touch.

Her knees hit the plush carpet as she descended before him. She took him in her hands, stroking him gently, feeling his cock throb under her touch. She leaned in closer, her breath hot against his shaft. He watched as she licked her lips and opened her mouth wide. Her tongue flicked out, teasing the tip of his cock before she took him in. He gasped as she began to suck him off, her eyes never leaving his. "Mmmmmmm, she moaned around the crown. Jessica went slow, her cheeks hollowing with every bob of her head. Jon took a deep breath, sitting there to let her suck his cock anyway she wanted.

Her mouth felt like heaven. Jessica's left hand wrapped around his thick girth, pumping him in rhythm with her mouth. He watched her until she finally shut her eyes. Jessica moaned, getting more into it with the slow, sensual blowjob. She stopped for a moment and pulled it out of her mouth with a moan. Her hand pumped up and down, stroking him as she licked her lips. She moved her head below and started his balls.

Her tongue danced around his sack, licking them gently before taking one into her mouth. Jon moaned at the sensation. He had never felt something so amazing in his life. When Jessica sucked him off, she made love to his cock with her lips and tongue. She noticed his reaction and started to suck harder on his balls while her right hand moved faster, jacking him off. She was trying to get him to the edge without going over. Her left hand joined the right, wrapping around his shaft, her thumb caressing the underside of his cock.

Jessica raised her head and looked up at him. She knew what she was doing to him, and she loved every second of it. She took his cock back into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the tip before pushing it further in. She let go with her hands and grabbed his legs, holding herself up so she could deepthroat his dick.

Jon's eyes rolled back in his head as Jessica took him deep. She pushed it all the way to the back of her throat. Slowly, she moved her lips all the way down, taking his complete cock in her mouth. It was an amazing display of skill in how she worshipped his cock. "Ohhhh, Jess.... I love the way you do that."

He swallowed his breath, trying to hold back from cumming. She knew how to take care of him, slowly pulling her lips back to the head. She popped off his cock, letting it fall against his stomach and breaking the drool strings.

"I love your cock, Jon," Jessica whispered before sticking her tongue out and licking his shaft from the underside up to the head. She stood up, revealing her perfect naked body to him. Jon wanted to tell her he loved her, but swallowed the thought of it. He raised his arms, guessing that Jessica was about to get on top of him. He glanced down at her pussy, soaking wet and ready.

But instead, she took his hand and pulled him up. Jessica then led him to the bedroom. The lights were dimmer, the only illumination coming from the candles scattered around the room. The king-sized bed looked like a heavenly oasis in the semi-darkness, the sheets a crisp white contrast to the deep blue of the bedspread covered in rose pedals.

They climbed onto the bed together. Jessica pushed him on his side, moving her body against his. They embraced, finding each others lips for more tender kisses. He felt the heat of her pussy against his thighs, her juices leaving a warm trail on his skin. After kissing, she leaned over, whispering into his ear "Tonight, I want something different," she murmured. "I want you to take me in the ass."

Jon's eyes shot wide open in surprise. He had never done anal before, but the idea of being the first to do it with Jessica Alba was incredibly arousing. That would be an achievement in his life that he would never forget. "I would love to do that with you, baby," She found his lips, kissing him in response.

Her hand reached down between them, her fingers finding his cock, which was still hardened. She began to stroke it again, getting him ready for the main event. He felt his dick throb in her hand as she played with him. "But first," she whispered, "I want you to taste me." She straddled him, her wet pussy hovering just above his mouth.

Jon didn't hesitate, eagerly opening his mouth to accept her. He licked her pussy, tasting her sweetness. He slid his tongue along her slit, teasing her clit before plunging it into her. Jessica moaned as she felt him slithering inside her. He went slow, trying to match the same pace of the oral sensations she gave him when she worshiped his cock.

She rolled her hips, moving her pussy in his face. Jessica slid her hands over her breasts, feeling herself while giving him full access. He took this opportunity to raise a hand and rub her clit, pinching it between two fingers. She threw her head back, hair waving around wildly, her moans filling the room. It was amazing for Jon to be able to drive her wild like this.

She rode his face, humping him to keep that tongue moving in and out of her pussy. Biting her lower lip, Jessica purred softly. Her hands squeezed her own breasts. She gasped when she felt his tongue reaching deeper. "Ok, that's enough." Jessica made him stop before she could cum. She climbed off him, panting heavily.

Turning around, she got on all fours and presented her beautiful, round ass to him. "Ready for me?" He nodded eagerly, his cock harder than ever. Jessica felt the bed rock as he stood up. She glanced across her shoulder at him. "Spread me," she instructed.

Jon's hands shook slightly as he reached out to part her cheeks. He could see her tight, puckered hole ready to be filled. He leaned in and kissed it gently, his tongue tracing the edge before sliding inside. Jessica gasped and pushed back, urging him deeper. He surprised her with the rimming and now she wanted more.

Jessica's body quivered as his tongue darted into her ass. She felt his tongue dance around her hole, pushing into her slightly, retreating, and then pushing in again. "Oh, Jon, keep doing that," she urged.

He did as she asked, his tongue exploring her most intimate spot. He could feel her body relaxing under his ministrations. After a moment, Jessica reached back with one hand and spread her cheeks wider, giving him a better view. "Now, put your cock in there. I want to take my ass."

Jon stopped licking her asshole and moved up. He grabbed his cock and pushed the head into her tight hole. Jessica gasped, "That's it. Ease it on in there," she guided him with the right words. He groaned as his cock pushed in, feeling the tightness of her butt.

He took his time, pushing in inch by inch, letting her adjust to the new sensation. "It's been a long time since I let a man take my ass," Jessica made him feel all more special with her admission. This was a gift of love. To let him do this with her showed Jon how much she thought of him. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust forward, pumping into her ass.

Her moans grew louder with each stroke, her body moving back to meet his. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. Her boobs shook, bouncing around as Jessica clutched at the rose pedal covered bedsheets. "Ohhhhhh, yeah. Mmmmmmm, yes!"

Jon's eyes were fixated on her tight asshole, his cock disappearing into it with every thrust. He had never felt anything so amazing before. So this was the sensation of anal he had often wondered about. The wish was fulfilled with one of the most beautiful creatures to ever walk the planet. He didn't want to stop. He continued to pound her in the ass.

Jessica's moans grew louder and more urgent as he picked up the pace. Her body was shaking. "Harder," she urged, pushing back to meet him. He drove into her with more force. Jon didn't know he could thrust so hard as he was now stretching out her asshole with his cock, pounding it repeatedly.

"Cum in my ass, Jon! I want to feel you fill me up!" That was all the encouragement he needed. He pumped into her faster, feeling his orgasm building. With a roar, he came, his cock spurting into her tight hole.

"Ohhh god, Jess! JESS!!!" He was hollering her name as he pulled out of her ass and then gripped her cheeks so he could watch his seed oozing out the crack like a waterfall. Jessica moaned, turning her head to look at him with a cute grin, knowing what he was watching.

"It's so hot, Jon," she whispered, pushing back against his hand to spread her cheeks wider. He watched in awe as his cum leaked out of her, a bit of it landing on the bed. "You liked that, didn't you?" she asked, winking at him.

"Yeah, this was amazing," he replied, moving back to lay on the bed. Jessica bit her lower lip, gazing over at him. He laid down near the pillows. That made a perfect spot for her to get on top and ride him. But first, she needed to get his cock hard again. She wrapped her hand around it and began stroking.

Jon took a deep breath as he watched her wank him. "I want you to cum in my pussy next time," she told him, licking her lips as she watched his cock spring back to life. "I want to feel your hot cum inside me." Jon nodded, eager to give Jessica what she wanted. He knew they weren't done yet. She always finished by making love on top.

Within minutes, his cock was standing tall again, begging for her sweet pussy. Jessica didn't waste time climbing on top of him. She straddled him, guiding his cock to her wet opening. She sat down slowly, taking him inch by inch until he was buried deep inside her.

Her walls tightened around him as she began to rock her hips. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his chest. Jon wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands gripping her firm ass. They moved together in a rhythm that was almost musical, their breaths mingling in the candlelit room.

This is how they made love. Her on top, their arms wrapped around one another. Her breasts rubbed against his chest. Jon's hands explored her wonderful body. Jessica moaned to him as they moved. "Ohhhhhh, yes..."

They kissed passionately, their tongues playing together. He felt himself getting closer to the edge. But she was in control tonight. She pulled away, smiling at him. "Relax baby," she whispered. "You don't have anything to worry about. Just trust me."

Jon moaned, gazing into her eyes like she was an angel. He leaned back, watching as Jessica began riding him. Her breasts bounced with every bounce she made on his cock. He reached up to cup them, feeling the hardness of her nipples. He pinched them slightly, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger.

Jessica's breath grew shallow with long moans as she was drawing closer to her climax. She knew he was close too. She leaned in and kissed him, her tongue dancing in his mouth. Jon wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down against him. This moment was short lived, as Jessica pulled herself back up, pressing her hands down into his chest. She started to ride him faster, her ass bouncing up and down on his cock.

He watched her face, the way her eyes widened as she neared the peak. She was so beautiful. "Cum for me, Jon," she said, her voice a breathy whisper. He felt himself tensing up, drawing closer to another hard release.

"I want you to cum with me too, Jess. Let's do it together." He reached for her hands, folding their fingers together like lovers.

Jessica nodded, her breath hitching. She could feel her orgasm approaching like a runaway train. She quickened her pace, her pussy tightening around his cock. "Yes! Ohhhh, yes!! Yes, Jon!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Jon felt Jessica's pussy clench around him as she came. The warm feeling was enough to push him to the point of no return. He couldn't hold it back anymore. His cum shot deep inside her, filling her up with his seed and mixing with her own love nectar. She collapsed onto him, her body trembling with the aftershocks of tender pleasure.

They lay there, panting and sweaty, their hearts racing in unison. Jessica nuzzled into his neck, her soft breaths warming his skin. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "It's always wonderful when we do it," she said between deep breaths. Jon cradled her in his arms, finally finding the courage to tell her those 3 little words, "I love you."

Jessica froze for a moment before leaning back to look into his eyes. "What did you just say?" she whispered. He looked into her precious brown eyes, "I said I love you, Jessica. I'm in love with you and just had to tell you."

Her expression softened, and she kissed him gently. "Thank you, Jon. That means more to me than you know." They laid there, holding each other tightly, their bodies sticky with sweat and the rose pedals clinging to their skin. She didn't have to say it back to him. He could feel her love in return and that was all he ended.

The end.

VSM14

Re: Gift of Love (Jessica Alba)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 05:18:27 PM »
A true romance story with anal. Nicely done. I especially loved the ending that seemed to set up for a next part.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 09:41:05 AM »
A true romance story with anal. Nicely done. I especially loved the ending that seemed to set up for a next part.

Thank you.

I might write a second part, Jessica is one of my favs

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 12:56:52 AM »
Hot romance with one of my favorite ex-girlfriends. Jessica knows how to show the love.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA