Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Emma Watson  (Read 794 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Emma Watson
« on: August 18, 2024, 06:56:29 PM »
London, England

I'm completely exhausted as I get out of the cab, finally back at my hotel after a long day of business meetings. My flight home is scheduled for early tomorrow morning and I can't wait to go to bed. My girlfriend Ariana Richards was also coming home in a day or two and I couldn't wait to see her. Silently I walk through the lobby of the hotel, calling the elevator so I can go up to my room. After taking a quick shower, I decide I'm not going to bother getting fully dressed for bed, only putting on a pair of boxer shorts. As I'm about to get in bed I hear a faint knock on the door. Without thinking I walk over to the door, opening it. "Yeah. What can I do for you?" I grumble. "Umm...," comes the response from the woman at the door. I come to two realizations immediately: the first is that I'm only wearing my boxers, and the second is that the woman standing in the hall is Emma Watson. "Sorry, I was in such a hurry to open the door that I forgot to get dressed. What is Emma Watson doing at my hotel this late at night?" I ask her. "Well, I'm a huge fan of yours, Captain. When I heard you were in town I knew I just had to meet you," Emma says softly, blushing as she speaks.

You'd think I'd be used to this by now. When a woman wants to 'meet' me and she has THAT look on her face, I know she wants to fuck my brains out. Seeing that look on Emma's face, of all people, comes as a surprise to me. "Sure, come on in," I say, opening the door wider. Slowly she walks inside and I close the door behind her. "So...," I say. "So...," Emma replies, avoiding eye contact with me. "Here's the deal. I have to get up early tomorrow so I don't have time to waste. I'm not trying to rude so I'll just come out and say it. When you say you wanted to meet me, you meant fuck me, am I right?" I ask Emma. She blushes a deep red. "Yeah...yeah I do," Emma replies softly. "Great! Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to it. Go ahead and get those clothes off," I say, Emma's eyes going wide. "What? We can't have sex with our clothes on," I laugh.

With a sigh, Emma starts unbuttoning her blouse as I undo her belt. As she tosses her blouse to the floor I slip her skirt down her legs. I take a moment to appreciate the sight of her in her bra and panties before motioning to her take them off. As she removes her bra I slide off my boxers, Emma's eyes immediately focusing on my cock. I go with it, putting my hands on her shoulders and gently pushing her down. "That's it. Get down on your knees. They say the English have a stiff upper lip but I bet your lips are going to feel nice and soft wrapped around my cock," I say. Emma reaches out slowly, wrapping her fingers around my cock. Opening her mouth she nervously leans in, letting my cock slide across her tongue and into her mouth. It turns out her lips actually ARE incredibly soft as they tighten around my cock. She starts moving her head slowly up and down my shaft as she sucks my cock. During the whole blowjob Emma makes a point of never taking her eyes off of me, and I have to say I'm impressed that she's able to keep eye contact with me.

I put my hand under her chin, gently holding her head in place as I slip my cock out of her mouth. Emma stares up at me expectantly. "You did pretty good sucking my cock. Let's see if your ball licking skills are at the same level," I laugh. Without missing a beat, Emma takes my cock in her hand and lifts it up, leaning in with her mouth wide open, tongue ready. "Oh fuck that feels great!" I groan as Emma drags her tongue across my balls with several long, slow strokes. I wonder how many times she's licked a man's balls to get her skills to this level. As she runs her tongue back and forth I can't believe that one of Hollywood's most famous good girls is so bad and dirty in the bedroom. I let her have her fun for several more minutes before I tell her to stop. "You're doing great so far, but now comes the hard part. And I'm not talking about my cock," I laugh.

Climbing onto the bed I lie down on my back, center of the bed. "Come on up here Baby! Let's see what you've got," I say, smacking the top of my thighs. Emma quickly climbs onto me, sliding my cock inside her. "Ugh! Bloody Hell!" Emma moans as I enter her. "What's the matter? You weren't ready to have my Big Ben stretch out your tight, little English Channel?" I laugh. She slowly slides herself up and down on my cock. "Harder! I already told you I don't have all night!" I say, smacking her firm little ass. She obeys, immediately doubling her speed as she fucks me. "Ughh!! Aggghhh! Ugghhh! It's so big! Your cock is so deep inside me!" Emma wails as she rides me wildly. I move my hands from her ass to her tits, squeezing one in each hand as Emma bounces up and down. As far as tits go, Emma's are average size. I wish they were bigger but I take what's been given to me. "Ugh! That feels so good!" Emma moans as I squeeze them even harder.

I can tell Emma is close to climax based on the look on her face, a mix of pleasure with a tiny bit of pain. Slipping a head between our bodies, I begin to rub her clit hard and fast. "Fuck! Don't stop Captain! Please don't stop! Uggghhhhh!" Emma groans as I play with her clit. Seconds later Emma lets out a blood curling shriek. "Uggghhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so fucking hard!" Emma sobs, her body shaking in pleasure. I let her ride out her orgasm on top of me, waiting for her to finish. Climbing off of me, Emma collapses, totally exhausted, next to me on the bed, panting hard. "Soooo, it's great you came, but that doesn't really help me, does it? Some people might say it's even rude to cum before me, considering I let you fuck me," I say, smirking at her. "I-I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" Emma gasps, still recovering from her orgasm. "Just let me do my thing until I cum," I reply  as I put my hands on her thighs, spreading her legs. Emma nods at me and I open them wider as I position myself above her. Emma watches intently as I slowly push my cock between her legs.

Finally all the way inside her, I begin fucking her hard and fast, both Emma and the bed shaking with every thrust. "Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Give it to me Captain! Stretch out my tight little pussy!" Emma exclaims as I pound her pussy. We go hot and heavy for what feels like hours, although we both know only a few minutes have passed. I'm starting to feel exhaustion kicking in and I know I have to end things sooner rather than later. Somehow I force myself to thrust even faster and harder, Emma moaning and groaning with each thrust. The pressure builds up inside me until I can't take it anymore. "Open wide!" I exclaim, pulling my cock out of Emma. She forces herself up as quickly as she can, wrapping her lips tightly around my dick and starts sucking on it. Grabbing the back of her head I once again push her head further down my cock as I start to cum. "Swallow it! Swallow every last drop baby!" I grunt as I shoot my load deep into her throat. Emma sucks as hard as she can, draining every last drop of cum from my body.

She lays there grinning at me as I hop up off the bed. Emma's face quickly changes to a look of confusion as I start gathering up her clothes. "Look, I hate to do this to you, but you have to get dressed. I know you were probably planning on spending the night here but like I said before I have an early flight home tomorrow. We both know if I let you stay I just end up fucking your brains out all night long," I say, Emma letting out a giggle. "I know, but I really wanted to stay," Emma pouts. "Hey, look at it this way: This was just a preview of what you have to look forward to the next time week hook up," I say, grinning at her. We exchange phone numbers as I walk her to the door, kissing her before she leaves for the night. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night, unable to think of anything other than the next time I'll see Emma...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

Re: Captain's Log - Emma Watson
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 08:32:47 AM »
Now this was fun since my fiance looks so much like Emma I could see the sex happening very well it was well written with plenty of spice I can see Emma doing this easily I'll be reading this again

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA