Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Ariana Richards and Kim Kardashian  (Read 12312 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Ariana Richards and Kim Kardashian
« on: August 28, 2024, 09:48:08 PM »

(I've been working on this story for awhile in order to finish up my latest Kardashian trilogy. Thanks to James Scandalous for posting his threesome story with Ariana Richards and Kim Kardashian. Reading someone write about Ariana gave me the inspiration to finish this one. Thanks again. Hopefully everyone will like my story just as much.)

Los Angeles, California

After a few days overseas, my girl Ariana Richards was finally home. I knew it was for a business trip, Ariana having explained to me that she needed to do a few favors (probably sexual, knowing her) for some rich business man in Dubai in exchange for lowering a huge debt she owes to British billionaire Landen Long. She was jetlagged and out of it for the first few days home so I let her rest and relax before giving her the good news.

"You invited Kim Kardashian over for a threesome?!" Ariana exclaims. "Well yeah. Normally you're into that kind of stuff, so I thought it would be no big deal," I reply with a shrug. "No big deal? Do you know how awkward it's going to be for me? You know I made that sex tape with Ray J and Kanye West last year right? I don't think Kim is really going to be in the mood for a threesome with someone who's slept with two of her exes," Ariana sighes. "I actually forgot about the sex tape, but Kim already knows the threesome would be you and I with her and she seemed pretty cool with everything. Besides, I know about the threesome you had the other day with Kim and her boyfriend James Scandalous," I laugh. "I was going to tell you about that. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten rusty in the bedroom. It's only been a week but I feel like I haven't seen you in months," Ariana replies before heading to the bedroom to get changed.

A few minutes later she comes out of the bedroom wearing a black lace corset, matching panties and stockings. "Wow! You look so hot right now! Kim better get here soon! I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you that long!" I reply. Just then the doorbell rings loudly, as if on cue. "Well, I guess today's your lucky day," Ariana laughs, smirking at me as I get up, running towards the front door. Sure enough, I open the door to find Kim standing there, wearing a long dark coat that offsets her currently blonde hair. "Hi, you got here earlier than I was expecting," I say, hugging Kim. "What can I say? I guess I was eager to get things started," Kim giggles, her face blushing a light red color. I follow her gaze to the scantily clad Ariana. "Ariana it's good to see you again," Kim says, walking over to her. "It's good to see you too," Ariana replies, surprised as Kim kisses her lightly on the cheek. She hadn't said much the last few days but I know James had to have given Ariana a pounding she wouldn't soon forget for her to be acting like this. Kim takes off her coat, revealing the black bra and panties underneath. "Wow! Did you forget to get dressed before you came over?" I laugh. "Why waste time putting on clothes that are going to be taken off just as quickly? Besides I want to get things started as soon as possible," Kim replies, giving me a seductive grin.

I lead the women back to the master bedroom, having the two of them sit on the bed while I sit in a nearby chair. "Why don't the two of you get better acquainted... While I sit here and watch," I say, giving the women a sly grin. Ariana and Kim just look at each, shrugging before they start making out with each other. Watching them giving each other long, slow kisses I'm surprised I'm not instantly hard, the occasional lump on the women's cheeks letting me know they're sticking their tongues deep into each other's mouths as they kiss. Just as I'm about to suggest it, I watch Kim's hand slide into Ariana's panties, the reality star immediately going to work rubbing Ariana's clit hard and fast. Not to be outdone Ariana returns the favor and soon the kissing has all but stopped, both women moaning and groaning loudly in pleasure as their friend rubs their clit without mercy. I've barely gotten my clothes off at this point, afraid to miss even a second of the action. But it doesn't matter seeing as how the women have gotten me rock hard without laying a hand on my cock. Their eyes go wide as I pull it out of my pants, holding it one handed as I finish undressing. Motivated by the sight of their future reward both women speed up, rubbing each other until their cries are deafening. Just when I can't take anymore of their screams both women orgasm at the exact same time, their bodies shaking in pleasure.

After giving them a few minutes to recover I decide I can't wait any longer. "Alright ladies. Get over here and get on your knees. You know what time it is," I say, smirking at them. They obey, quickly coming over and kneeling in front of me. I watch as Kim begins sucking on my cock while Ariana licks and sucks on my balls. The women slobber all over my cock and balls, switching spots several times, both Kim and Ariana hungrily devouring my cock. It feels so good that if I don't stop them I'll end up blowing my load way too soon. "Ladies that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever received but it's time to move on to the fun part. Ariana you lie on the bed on your back and open your legs. We're going to see of Kim is as good at eating pussy as she is at sucking cock," I say, grinning at the women. The women get into position quickly and quietly, at least until Kim starts licking Ariana's pussy. "Ugh! Right there! That feels so fucking good!" Ariana groans, her back arching as she tightly grabs the bedsheets. "Ha! Looks like she is. Let's see if she can multitask," I say, kneeling down behind her. I push into Kim's pussy, already soaking wet.

Despite burying her face between Ariana's toned thighs, Kim lets out a muffled cry of pleasure as I slide deep inside her. I'm surprised I'm even able to get this deep inside her with her sexy phat ass pressing against my hips. Reaching beneath her I grab a tit hard in each hand, using them as hand grips as I start drilling her doggy style hard and fast.  Once again the room is filled with the loud cries of both women as we fuck. "That's right Kim! Give it to Ariana just like I'm giving it to you! Get that tongue deep inside her pretty little pussy! I want my girl to cum all over your face!" I growl, giving her tits another quick, hard squeeze as I fuck her. A loud shriek fills the room and for a moment I think Ariana's cumming until I feel Kim's pussy convulsing violently around my cock, gripping it in a death grip as she orgasms. Not letting her orgasm stop me I keep pounding her from behind until she finally finishes cumming.

Pulling out of Kim, I spank her hard on the ass. "You weren't supposed to cum yet! I told you to make Ariana cum!" I exclaim, spanking her ass again. "I guess I can't get too angry with you. Have you ever done any lesbian stuff before?" I ask Kim. "Not really. Anytime I've ever been with another woman the guy we're with just took turns fucking us. I've never really done any girl on girl stuff before," Kim says softly. "Well, we're going to change that. Ariana get over here and lie down on your back," I say, Ariana quickly obeying. "You're going to eat Kim's pussy while she sits on your face. Oh, and by the way, I'll be fucking you missionary the whole time," I say with a smirk. "Sounds hot," Ariana giggles as she opens her legs for me. Kim slowly gets into position above Ariana's face, clearly nervous. "Just relax and try to enjoy it. You just need to slowly lower your hips towards Ariana's face and she'll do all the rest," I explain to Kim. She lets out a moan as Ariana's tongue runs across her clit for the first time. Not one to waste time I push my cock into Ariana and begin to pump her tight, little pussy. I can't count the number of times I've fucked Ariana at this point, but it always amazes me how perfectly our bodies fit together, my cock fitting I side her like a key in it's key hole. My hips move hard and fast, each thrust shaking Ariana's body beneath me.

Putting a hand on Kim's cheek, I pull her face towards mine, the two of us beginning to make out. Not once do I slow down as I fuck Ariana. To her credit Kim is somehow able to focus on kissing me even though her occasional moans and groans tell me that she's loving every second of Ariana licking her pussy. "Doesn't she do a good job?" I ask Kim, grinning at her. "Ugh! Her tongue feels incredible on my clit! I wish I would've known that women are so much better at eating pussy than men are!" Kim groans as I frown at her. "If she's doing such a good job then you need to thank her. Why don't you show Ariana how much you appreciate all she's doing for you?" I laugh. Kim reaches down, rubbing Ariana's perky tits, tugging on her rock hard nipples before she begins kneading them like dough. I hear Ariana moan, the noise muffled by Kim's thighs pressing against her face. My eyes go wide as Kim runs one of her hands down Ariana's thin, but toned body, stopping once she's reached Ariana's clit. This time Ariana lets out a squeal as Kim rubs her clit as fast and hard as she can. The whole scene turns me on even more and I speed up, thrusting into Ariana as deep and hard as I can. "Cum for us baby! I know you're close," I say. Kim moves her hands back to Ariana's tits as I take her place playing with Ariana's clit. The trio of my cock inside her, my hand on her clit, and Kim playing with her tits is too much, Ariana cumming loudly as her body spasms beneath us.

I pull out of Ariana as Kim climbs off of her face, the skin around Ariana's mouth glistening thanks to Kim's pussy juices. Kim shocks both of us as she leans down, licking Ariana's face clean. "Hey babe! Since Kim is having so much fun with you, how about you go get your special toy. Besides, I think I deserve a break after making you both cum so quick," I laugh. Kim watches, confused as Ariana starts digging through her dresser drawer. I watch her eyes go wide as Ariana returns with a huge double ended black rubber dildo, almost three feet long. "You and Ariana are both going to stick one end of that monster inside yourselves and then scissor until you both cum screaming," I say with a grin. "Or at least that's what usually happens when she breaks out her toy for her and her friends," I laugh.

The women sit on the bed, facing each other. Taking an end of the dildo, they stick it in their mouth, sucking on it as though they were giving a blow job. Once both ends are wet enough, the women take their end of the dildo and insert it between their legs. I watch as they slowly move towards each other, inch after inch of the huge sex toy disappearing between their legs. Finally in as deep as it can go, Ariana and Kim begin scissoring, fucking themselves on the huge sex toy. Between the sight of them fucking each other with the huge dildo and the sound of their moans I can't help but stroke my cock as the women go crazy. Just when I think I'm about to blow Kim and Ariana beat me to it, both women cumming simultaneously with a loud cry. It's hard to tell which woman is louder, Kim or Ariana, both women writhing in pleasure as they cum all over the huge rubber cock stuffed between their thighs.

I give them a few minutes to collect themselves before we get back to business. At first my plan is to take turns fucking them until I cum, but then I get a better idea. "Hey Kim. Since you haven't really done a lot of girl on girl stuff before I bet you've never been fucked in the ass by another woman before?" I ask. "That's right. Besides how would another woman even fuck me in my ass anyway?" Kim asks as Ariana and I exchange a grin. "It's easy. Want to give it a shot?" I ask. "Sure," Kim replies a little nervously, Ariana already on the move. In a flash Ariana returns, her strap on tightly buckled on and ready for action. "Ok Kim, I was thinking you'd get on all fours and suck my dick while Ariana fucks your ass doggy style," I say. Grinning Kim gets into position, her eyes glued to Ariana as she approaches from behind. Grabbing an ass cheek in each hand, Ariana spreads them wide before spitting on Kim's puckered little asshole. Kim's eyes go wide as Ariana pushes the strap on inside Kim. "Oh fuck! It feels like I have a real dick in my asshole! It's so big! It's stretching me out!" Kim wails as Ariana starts thrusting in and out of Kim's phat ass, holding her by the hips. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" I exclaim, gently tapping Kim on the cheek. She turns her head to face me, mouth open wide, and just like that Ariana and I spit roast Kim Kardashian hard and fast.

To her credit, Kim takes it like a pro. Even with as hard as Ariana's pounding her ass from behind Kim never loses her focus, giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. "Ugh! Kim you're such a good little cock sucker!" I groan, Ariana speeding up her thrusts as she smacks Kim's ass over and over. "You should get a handful of Kim's tits while you can baby!" I say, grinning at Ariana. She bends down towards Kim, sliding her hands from Kim's hips and up her body, only stopping once she reaches her tits. Taking one in each hand Ariana squeezes tightly, Kim moaning softly. "Ever have another woman play with your tits before?" I laugh. "No, never. But she's doing a great job! It feels amazing!" Kim whines, her face flushed. "I have a way we can make you feel twice as amazing AND end tonight's activities doing something you'll never forget," I say, smirking at Ariana. Kim gives me a confused look as as Ariana and I pull out of either end of Kim's body.

I climb onto the bed, laying on my back next to Kim. "Come on up here. You get to ride the Captain Cock tonight. I bet you're super excited," I laugh as Kim climbs onto me, slipping my cock inside her. "Hold still for just a second baby. You trust me don't you Kim?" I ask. "Yeah, I trust you," Kim replies. "Good to hear. Don't move until Ariana's back inside you," I say. "Ughhh!!!" Kim cries as Ariana pushes into her ass again. "All those threesomes with other women and I bet you weren't double penetrated a single time were you?" I ask. "N-no! I've never felt anything like this! I've never even had two guys inside me at the same time before!" Kim groans as Ariana and I pump her holes in perfect sync. Ariana reaches up, gathering up Kim's hair, pulling it gently as she fucks Kim's ass. Cupping her huge tits in my hands, I squeeze them both as hard as I can, pounding up into her pussy the entire time. Minutes go by, feeling like an eternity until Kim lets out a loud shriek. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm about to fucking cum all over two big cocks!" Kim screams as she climaxes, shaking hard between Ariana and I. Her cries of pleasure are the last straw and I feel myself shoot my load like a rocket up, deep into Kim's pussy, filling her with my cum. Ariana pulls out first, giving Kim's ass a hard smack for the he'll of it. I gently lean to my left, laying Kim on her side on the bed before pulling out of her, a trail of my cum running down her thighs.

I look over at Ariana, a strange look on her face. Knowing her as long as I have I can tell she's upset about something. "What's wrong baby?" I ask softly, putting my arm around her shoulders. "It's just that Kim and I had such a great time with James Scandalous the other night, but..." Ariana trails off. "But what babe?" I ask. "But James didn't even bother fucking my ass or giving me any of his cum!" Ariana pouts. "Let me worry about that. I bet if I ask him REALLY nicely he might be able to help you out with that," Kim laughs. "Sounds great! I'd do anything to get with James again! No offense baby," Ariana says, blushing. "None taken babe. As long as you tell me all about later," I laugh...

The End

Thanks again to James Scandalous for being the first person on the site, (and hopefully not the last) to write a story featuring Ariana. His awesome story gave me a reason to finish this one.

Money

Re: Captain's Log - Ariana Richards and Kim Kardashian
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 05:58:06 PM »
This was quite the log entry I really enjoyed it rather interesting to see the pairing choice worked so well the sex was better than expected can't wait for the next chapter whoever it is this is turning into a solid series

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 04:35:59 AM »
You and James Scandalous should double-team the Kardashians one by one.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2024, 04:19:47 AM »
Happy someone finally wrote Ariana for you.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 07:01:15 AM »
You're welcome. It was my pleasure to fuck your girl.

Keep fucking the Kardashian whores. Kim knows how to drain cocks. She ain't my girlfriend for nothing.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA