Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Kate Upton  (Read 12298 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Kate Upton
« on: September 05, 2024, 11:26:55 PM »
A beach in the Bahamas

It's late in the afternoon and we've finally finished up the latest photo shoot I was assigned to by my office. Since early in the morning it had been the two of us, me and Kate Upton, taking photo after photo, all candid bikini shots. Kate had changed into several different bikinis as the day went on and I swear each new bikini was smaller than the last. I'm not sure if it's my imagination but I think Kate has been flirting with me all day or if it's just the exhaustion from a long day of work. Even now as she's on the phone with her husband, Kate keeps flashing me these looks that if it were some woman in a bar back home I'd probably be going home with her that night.

I don't have to wait long to get my answer. As I'm sitting down going through the pictures we took earlier that day I feel a tap on my shoulder. Without looking up I know it's Kate, seeing as how it's just the two of us out here. "Like what you see?" Kate asks, a husky tone to her voice. "Yeah, we got some great shots today," I reply looking up at her. "That's not what I mean, and I think you know that," Kate growls as she unties the string behind her neck. I watch speechless as her skimpy bikini top falls down, revealing her huge, perfect tits. "Uhh...I'm probably an idiot for asking this, but what about your husband? Weren't you just on the phone with him?!" I ask. "Yeah, but we have an...arrangement. While we're back home it's just the two of us. But if either of us are out of the country we can do whatever we want," she replies, rubbing her hand up and down the front of my shorts. "What I want to do is fuck YOU Captain, and it feels like that's what you want too," Kate giggles. Once again I'm speechless. Sure my girlfriend Ariana Richards and I have an open relationship, but I wasn't expecting to get laid on my business trip. I also wish I could get Kate into a threesome with Ariana and I but that will have to wait for a later day I guess. It would be even more stupid not to take advantage of the opportunity being giving to me right now. "Let's do this then," I say, grinning back at Kate.

I quickly take my shirt off as Kate kneels down in front of me. I stand a few inches so Kate can slide my shorts down. "No! Wait!" I exclaim as she starts to lean in towards my cock, her mouth wide open. She looks at me incredibly confused. "We'll get to that in just a few minutes. But it would be a crime if I didn't get to feel those beautiful tits all over my cock first," I explain, Kate grinning up at me. Pushing her tits together Kate spits on my cock as I slide it up and down her cleavage. "Hey! Why am I doing all the work here!?" I laugh. She gets the hint, Kate sliding herself up and down my cock, her huge soft tits totally engulfing my dick as she tit fucks me.  Clouds couldn't feel softer as she rubs her tits all over my cock, the fire in her eyes burning brighter and brighter the harder my cock gets. The look she's giving me lets me know she's going to go all out trying to devour my cock once we get to the inevitable blowjob.

My cock finally fully hard, I motion to Kate to stop. She lets her tits flop back into place before taking my cock in one hand, guiding it towards her waiting mouth. Wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft, Kate begins bobbing her head up and down my cock, hungrily devouring as much of it as she can with each pass. I can feel it covered by her saliva as Kate willingly gags herself over and over on my cock. GWAH! GWAH! GWAH! She definitely knows what she's doing and I'd probably rank Kate in the top ten blowjobs I've ever gotten. I let her do her thing for another couple of minutes before I have her stand up. We kiss several times as I slip my hand between her legs, sticking a few fingers inside her. "Ugh!" Kate moans. "Damn! How are you so wet already?" I ask. "I was imagining how your cock would taste all morning. Finally getting to suck on it got me super horny!" Kate giggles in reply.

Shaking my head, I walk her to a large rock nearby. Sitting down on it I motion to her to climb onto my lap. Kate does as she's told, even taking the initiative by grabbing my cock in one hand, guiding it towards her waiting hole. She looks at me, waiting for a sign. I nod my approval and she slowly lowers her wet pussy onto my rock hard cock. "Ugh! Aghhh! I knew your cock was big Captain, but it feels even bigger inside me!" Kate wails as inch by inch I disappear inside her. Slowly she begins to ride me, moving up and down at a speed that let's Kate get used to the feeling of my cock stretching her out. She puts her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as she picks up speed. It takes only a few seconds of watching her tits bounce wildly as she fucks me before I reach out, grabbing one in each hand and squeeze tightly as she rides me. "Ugh! Uggghhhh!" Kate cries loudly as I twist and pull on her rock hard nipples. Aside from her groans of pleasure, Kate is laser focused on fucking me as hard and fast as she can. I move my hands from her tits to her huge, sexy ass, grabbing a cheek in each hand and squeezing it hard. "That's it Kate! Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you fucking can! I know you want to cum all over my huge cock!" I growl, smacking her repeatedly on the ass as she rides me.

She doesn't disappoint me. Less than a minute goes by when Kate digs her fingers into the flesh of my shoulders, the busty model's body tensing up. "Ughhh! Oh shit! Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming Captain! I'm cumming all over your cock!" Kate moans as her body trembling as she climaxes. Her tight little pussy spasms hard around my cock and it takes all m strength not to cum right then and there.  Her orgasm finally over, Kate collapses towards me, her body pressed against mine, the blonde panting hard. I gently stroke her bare body, her enormous tits crushed between as she struggles to recover. After a few minutes I decide she's had long enough to rest. "Change spots with me. Lay down on your back," I say, Kate obeying. Once she's on her back I grab both her legs by the ankles, opening them wide. Using only my hips, I guide my cock to her pussy, pushing it inside her as I begin to fuck her, my hands still wrapped around her ankles. I'm able to get a few inches deeper inside her than before and we both know it. Our groans and moans are the only sound for miles, the two of us fucking hard on the empty beach. Kate really gets into it, using one hand to rub her clit as she lays the other hand across her tits, squeezing them tightly.

As I look down at Kate as we fuck I come to a strange realization: models and whores are basically the same. Both of them let you do whatever you want with them if the price is right. "Come on Captain! Make me your dirty little whore! Do whatever you want to me! There's no one here to stop you!" Kate growls, as if she's reading my mind somehow. Turned on by her dirty talk I begin to pump her even harder, Kate's loud moans letting me know she approves. She puts both her arms under her head and I have a perfect view of her giant tits bouncing all over as we fuck. I can't take my eyes off of them, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't also give her phat ass the attention it deserves.

I let go of her ankles as I pull out of her pussy. She gives me a sad face but I ignore it. "Get up. Turn around and bend over," I snap, letting her know who's really in charge here. She complies quickly, giggling as she bends over, being overly dramatic as she sticks her ass towards me. A part of me wants to shove my cock into her asshole and give her a pounding she wouldn't soon forget. I decide not to, though, knowing it's better to leave the ladies wanting more. That way it's easier to hook up with them a second, third or even fourth time in the future. Third time seems to be the charm, the angle Kate's at allows me to go EVEN deeper inside her than either of the previous two positions. I take full advantage, drilling her hard and fast, both of us groaning and moaning as our bodies collide over and over. Grabbing her arms at the wrists I pull Kate's arms back, her upper body arching towards me. "Oh yeah Captain! Give it to me! Give it to me good! Make me cum all over your cock one more time before you cum!" Kate exclaims. I do my best, speeding up my hips as I push as deep inside her as I can. By this point we're both sweating hard, our bodies glistening in the bright sunlight as we fuck. Thanks to the combination of the fresh air, the sun beating down on us, Kate's amazing nude body and a day of shooting photos has me close to passing out from exhaustion.

Thankfully I feel Kate's body tense up again and I know she's about to break. "Oh God! I'm about to cum! You feel so fucking good inside me Captain!" Kate cries out as she cums a second time, even harder than before. As she finishes I pull out of her, Kate dropping to her knees in the sand, completely exhausted. I give my cock a few hard jerks and I feel myself about to cum. Kate turns towards me, completely by coincidence, as I shoot my huge load all over her perfect tits. She watches, mesmerized, as thin trails of my cum run down her tits, dripping onto her stomach. "Wow! There's so much of it! That's one of the biggest loads I've ever taken," Kate says, her voice full of exhaustion. "Why don't you go clean off in the ocean? I think it's time we head back to the hotel anyway," I say. Kate slowly wanders into the water, wiping the last traces of my cum off of her body as I get dressed on the shore. I help her dry off, tying the strings of her bikini so it doesn't fall off as we walk back to our hotel.

Finally back in the hotel, we take the elevator up to the floor our rooms are on. As I open the door to my room Kate follows me inside, as if in a daze. Closing the door behind her I watch as she goes to one of the beds in the room, laying down on it. She's out like a light, snoring as I throw a blanket over her. I climb into the other bed, not taking my eyes off her until I finally fall asleep, still not fully believing that I got to spend all day fucking Kate Upton...

The End

Cheogh

Re: Captain's Log - Kate Upton
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2024, 12:10:11 AM »
Great stuff. Im always down for a Kate Upton titfuck.

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 03:28:09 AM »
I loved reading this. I hope you write more of Kate Upton in the future, you know her well.

I just wrote something with Kate myself.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 05:46:50 PM »
I hope you choose to write Kate again, this left me wanting more.

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2024, 11:35:09 PM »
I hope you choose to write Kate again, this left me wanting more.

I'd definitely consider writing her again once I can cone up with a decent plot  :)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA