Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: At Your Service (Jennifer Love Hewitt)  (Read 13465 times)

thewildcard

At Your Service (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« on: September 06, 2024, 08:10:32 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

At Your Service

It was a quiet afternoon in Beverly Hills. Only the birds chirping and humming of lawnmowers outside could be heard. Inside someone's bathroom was a different story.

The rustling of fabric noises could be heard as Jennifer Love Hewitt adjusted the frills of her costume in the soft glow of the vanity mirror. The outfit, a tantalizing French maid ensemble, clung to her curves with a seductive allure she knew would drive her new boyfriend Zach wild. They had been dating now for several months between her time working on a new show. Zach seemed to have a thing for naughty French maids based on some photographs she seen on his phone.

Looking in the mirror, she made sure her brunette hair was fixed properly. Now in her forties, Jennifer was more careful with her looks. Zach was one of the few men who got to see her wild side now that she was getting older. She twirled a loose strand of hair around her finger, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she pondered the surprise she had in store for him. The scent of fresh linen and a hint of the cleaning spray she'd used earlier mingled with the sweet perfume she'd dabbed behind her ears, setting the stage for an afternoon of erotic fun.

Her eyes fell to the plunging neckline of her costume, her full breasts threatening to spill out. She knew it was one of the things he liked most about her. She had been blessed with a body that defied age, and she took good care of it. Jennifer's breasts were even bigger than her 'prime', and she couldn't be prouder of that fact. Her hand traced the outline of her ample cleavage, imagining his eyes on her as she offered him a taste of her sweetness. The anticipation made her nipples tighten, already sensitive and eager for his touch.

With a final check in the mirror, she grabbed the feather duster she'd picked up from the props department on set. It was an innocent-looking accessory, but she had naughty plans for it. She twirled it around her index finger, practicing the flirty little dance she had choreographed to tease him. She heard the door open, and the sound of his footsteps grew closer. She took a deep breath, pushing her chest out just a little more and then turned to grab the door knob and leave the bathroom.

Zach's eyes widened as she stepped into the hallway, the feather duster playfully slapping against her thighs. He took in the sight of her in the skimpy outfit, the short skirt barely covering her round, thick ass. "Wow, Jen," he said, "You're looking sexy as hell."

"Do you need a maid at your service today, Zach?"

Jennifer's voice was low and sultry, a stark contrast to the innocent giggle she'd used seconds ago. She sashayed down the hallway, her hips swaying seductively. Zach was taller than her. He had short brown hair and a clean shaved face to go with his slim build. The feather duster danced around her body, drawing invisible lines along her legs and up to her chest, taunting him with every step.

"Oh, I definitely need some cleaning done," Zach replied, smirking. He licked his lips, unable to take his eyes off her. He had fantasized about moments like these, but he never thought she'd actually go through with it. Turning his back to her, he motioned with his fingers, "Come on, baby. Let's go clean in the bedroom."

Jennifer giggled. That was where she was headed to before he found her in the hallway. She was hoping to surprise him in there, but Zach led her to their bedroom instead. Inside, she pretended to dust off the bedside table, bending over just enough to give him a clear view of her tight, round ass. Zach leaned over, taking in the view to see that she wasn't wearing panties today. Only a black thong was tucked in the crack of her plump ass. The costume barely covered her cheeks, and she wiggled them teasingly. "Is there anything special you'd like me to take care of, honey?

"I already know what I want," Zach said. Jennifer turned her head to see him already unbuckling his pants, his cock straining against his boxers.

"A special service?" she asked, trying to play along.

"You know what I want," Zach insisted, eager to play the role of a dominant house master in response to her current outfit. "Get down on your knees and suck me off."

Jennifer took a step closer to him and set the feather duster aside. "If that's what you want, I'm happily at your service today," she said with a wink. Jennifer dropped to her knees, her eyes glaring up at his. The fabric of her skirt rustled as it brushed the floor, revealing her bare legs and the top of her thong. With a sense of excitement, she reached up and pulled his boxers down, freeing his cock. It sprang up, thick and hard, standing proudly against his stomach. She was proud to know she could make him that hard.

Her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, stroking it gently. She took her time, savoring the moment before taking him into her mouth. Her soft, wet lips parted, and she began to suck.

"Ohhhh, yeah... Suck it good."

The words barely left Zach's mouth before he was lost in the sensation of her warm, wet mouth. Jennifer prided herself on her oral skills. He was just one of a handful of men lucky enough to experience the full capacity of how talented her mouth was. She looked into his eyes as she bobbed her head up and down, using one hand to cup his hanging ball sack below. When Zach moaned, Jennifer pushed her lips further down, going deeper. She had superb gag reflexes, not once choking on his entire length as she deep-throated it.

"God damn it!" He cursed with groans and grunts in his voice. Jennifer made some sucking noises as she bobbed her head up and down, humming and moaning as she sucked his cock passionately. After another groan, she stopped and pulled it out of her mouth with a pop.

"Mmmmm, is this what you wanted? You wanted a nice blowjob?" She opened her mouth and took his cock into her mouth, rubbing the head against her tongue.

"Fuck, yes," he breathed, his hands finding her hair. He gently guided her, pushing her head down again, feeling the back of her lips tighten around his shaft. She gagged slightly, but took it like a champ without her eyes watering. Jennifer prepared herself for the mouth fucking she trusted Zach to give her.

Her hand let go of his dick so he could thrust the entire length down her throat. Jennifer closed her eyes and sucked hard while Zach bucked his hips, pumping his cock in her mouth. He held her place, fucking her mouth. He would thrust hard, then slow before stopping. And then he would thrust several times to make her gargle and gag making noises that went 'gluk, gluk, gluk'. Jennifer took it all without choking. She gagged a few times, only as the drool became excessive to pour out the corners of her mouth. It dripped down her chin with strings falling to her tits below and one falling over the outfit to leave a stain.

"That's it, baby. That's good..." Zach praised her sucking skills as he was now done fucking her mouth. He let go of her hair and she pulled her lips back, taking his cock out of her mouth. She spit on it and then moved her hands behind her to unzip the top of her dress. "Help me get this outfit off."

Without wasting a beat, Zach's hands were behind her, tearing at the zipper. It was like he was unwrapping the best gift he'd ever received. It wasn't Christmas day or his birthday, but the excitement he displayed couldn't be overlooked. The zipper came down and the dress popped open. He didn't bother taking it off her completely, instead just pushed the top down, getting her tits out. They were massive, round, and perky. The sight of her large areola was all it took for him to get even more excited. Jennifer knew that look on his face to know he wasn't going to turn down the offer to fuck them.

"Now, what about this?" she asked, pressing her tits together and rubbing them. That was sure to get the message across to him. All Jennifer had to do was pull them apart and then Zach guided his cock between them. She moaned as he began thrusting, "Ohhhh yeah. Fuck my titties."

Zach moaned as he pumped his cock back and forth, fucking her tits at a faster pace than he did her mouth. Jennifer loved titfucking. She had done this before with other men, but with Zach it was different. He knew how to work himself in a rhythm unlike any other man she had previously been with. It was more intense, more personal. She loved watching him get lost in pleasure, especially when she was the one giving it to him, all with her breasts.

"That's it, Zach! Mmmmmm, yeah! Fuck my titties!! I love it when you make that big cock of yours slide up and down... and up and down... and up and down, mmmmmmmmm!!!"

Jennifer's dirty talk made him thrust faster. She knew how to press his buttons all with her soothing voice. She had always loved the feeling of a cock sandwiched between her breasts, and the way Zach's eyes glazed over with lust made it all the better. She opened her eyes to see his line of sight focused directly on watching his dick poke forward with each thrust. Jennifer looked down and began to lick the crown of his cock when it thrust upward. After a few licks, she looked back up at him, moaning.

"Up and down, up and down... Just like that, fuck these titties."

Her voice was low, seductive and almost in the tone of a singer. Zach's eyes rolled back as he slowed down. He was trying to hold himself back from busting his nut. Jennifer knew him all too well. He always did this, only eager to finish a titfuck after he had made her cum. As he made a slow thrust, she lashed her tongue over the head. He did it again and she kissed the head.

"Ohhhh, baby. Yesssss..." That was enough. It was all he could handle. Zach pulled his cock from between her boobs and stepped backwards, sitting on the bed. Jennifer was now free to get up and pull the rest of her sexy French maid outfit off. She revealed the black thong she had on underneath. He watched her turn around, shoving her big ass out as she began to peel the thong off.

"You want this?" she asked, looking over her shoulder and smiling at him. Zach's eyes were focused on her butt. Jennifer bit her lower lip and began to roll her hips, making her ass cheeks clap together, twerking.

Zach nodded eagerly, his eyes never leaving her bouncing ass. She bent over, shaking her butt and making the cheeks clap together hard enough to produce a light smacking noise. "I can't hear you, honey? Do you want me or not?"

When she turned her head, Zach was off the bed and standing directly behind her. Jennifer shoved her ass against his crotch. He grabbed her arms, turning her to face the bed and bent her over, taking direct control. Her face rubbed into the blanket and then Jennifer felt his cock brushing against her wet folds. "Fuck me, Zach!" That was all she had to say for him to plunge into her tight cunt.

Zach's hips thrust forward, filling her pussy up completely with the initial thrust. Jennifer gasped, not expecting him to push all the way in like this. He grabbed her waist tightly, pulling her back into him as he began to buck his hips. "Oh my god!" She squealed, "Fuck me! Just like that, right here and right now!"

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, accompanied by their moans and gasps. Her breasts bounced up and down with the rhythm of his thrusts. Jennifer spread her arms over the blankets, grabbing at them below and pulling as she closed her eyes. His balls rubbed against her pussy as he drove his cock inside her. "Ohhhh, ohhhhh god! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Zach reached around her with both hands, palming her tits so he could squeeze them hard. Jennifer opened her eyes, moaning loudly. "OHHHHH, YEAH!! THAT'S IT, YESSSSS!! YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, ZACH!! I WANT MORE!!!! MOREEEEEE!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!"

Her voice grew more desperate with each thrust. The sound of their passion echoed through the house, mixing with the rhythmic slap of their bodies. She could feel the tension building inside her, the beginnings of a powerful orgasm. "Fuck, baby, you're so tight," he squeezed her breasts even harder, "my sexy fucking maid!"

Jennifer's back arched as she pushed back against him, taking him deeper in a desperate attempt to match his hard thrusts. "YESSSSS!! I'M YOUR DIRTY GIRL, ZACH!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM!!"

Her walls began to tighten around his cock, the muscles of her pussy gripping him as she felt the warmth spread through her core. This was it. She couldn't hold back anymore. "OH MY GOD, ZACH! ZACHHHHH!! I'M GONNA CUM FOR YOU!!!!" she screamed, "I'M CUMMING FOR YOU, BABY!! OHHHHHHH, GOD!!!"

Jennifer's body quivered as she came hard, her pussy spasming around his cock. It was a powerful orgasm, one of the best she'd had in a long time. She felt the warm wetness fill her as his cock left her. Zach was smart enough to pull out before he could give her his seed. The only time he did that was when he wanted another way for her to make him cum. As she tried to catch her breath, he slapped her ass to get her attention. Jennifer moaned at his touch and turned to look at him from across her shoulder.

"Hey, baby?"

She swallowed her breath, "Yes, honey?"

"Can I cum on your face this time?"

Jennifer smirked, feeling a thrill of excitement at his request. He must've got this idea from the outfit after all. "Mmmmmmm, if that's what you want, you can do whatever you want to me."

She turned to face him fully, her legs still shaking from the intense orgasm he'd just given her. She knelt on the floor, her knees slightly apart, giving him a full view of her glistening pussy he had busted seconds earlier. She leaned back slightly, propping herself up on her elbows, her breasts bouncing as she moved.

Zach stepped closer, stroking his cock as he looked down at her. "Open wide," he instructed. She did as she was told, her mouth forming an 'O' as she watched him, eager to feel the warmth of his cum on her face. He took a few steps back, giving him enough room to shoot his load.

"You're going to love this," he groaned, still stroking his cock as he aimed at her face.

Jennifer licked her lips, feeling a rush of excitement as she watched him stroke himself closer and closer to climax. When she saw the first bead of cum form at the tip of his cock, it was time to shut her eyes.

"Do it, Zach! Cum on me! Blast my face in your hot load! Give it to me! Give me that cum!" She encouraged with more dirty talk.

"Ohhhh, god! Here it is! Here it comes!!" He finally reached the breaking point as his cock went off. The first shot went right over her forehead, landing on her hairline. The second shot went straight into her left eye, splattering over her cheek. The third shot was directed at her open mouth, but it was a bit too high and hit her nose instead. The fourth shot was right on target, filling her mouth with a spurt of hot, sticky cum. She coughed a bit and swallowed, letting it dribble down her chin.

Jennifer laughed loudly "Oh my god! I'm getting blasted!" As soon as she closed her lips, a fifth shot of cum splattered on her right cheek, dripping down. Zach was spent, letting go of his cock as he smiled down at the mess he made on her face. He looked so proud.

"How was that?" he asked, his voice breathless as he was now spent from draining his balls on her face.

Jennifer took a moment to appreciate the sticky mess on her face, feeling the cum slowly drip down her cheek. She looked up at him with a mischievous grin, blinking her left eye from the cum caked around the eyelid and brow. "It was amazing, Zach. You really gave me a hot load. I haven't had this much cum on my face in years."

He blushed, smirking at her, "well, if you ever want to get glazed again, you know what to do. Put on a sexy maid outfit and it makes me want to dirtier things."

Jennifer giggled, using her index finger to clean her eyelid, getting all the cum out and onto her fingertip and nail. She brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean, looking up at him with a look that melted his heart. "Don't worry honey. I'll wear something even better so you can do something even more naughty with me the next time."

The End.

Viri

Re: At Your Service (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2024, 04:33:55 AM »
What a huge mess in the end. She really made Zach cum hard.  &|

thewildcard

Re: At Your Service (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 10:12:07 AM »
Thank you. I am planning more JLH action in the future.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA