Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: TitFuck Contest Pt. 2 (Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton)  (Read 8065 times)

200InchCOCK

TitFuck Contest Pt. 2 (Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton)
« on: September 10, 2024, 11:59:14 AM »
In a strange turn of events, I was dating Kim Kardashian.
It all started from the titfuck contest I had with my previous girlfriend Sydney Sweeney.
After that day, Kim and I became an item.
She wanted to continue the fun game of competing titfucks and I knew just the right candidate for the next round.

Kate Upton.
She was more than just a model in town with huge, natural tits.
Kate and I were old friends with an on and off again relationship.
Anytime I wanted to fuck her or her tits, I could call, or so that was what she told me before.
It was a privilege to have Kate Upton at your beckoning call anytime you needed to get off.

One evening, Kate strutted into my mansion looking like a goddess.
Her outfit was barely there, a gray thong and bra that Kim had sent over from her Skims line.
It was clear she was ready to play.
"Hey, babe," she purred, her big blue eyes sparking at me as I sat on the couch.

"Hi there, Kate. You look incredible as always," I winked.
"Thanks, I knew you'd like the new outfit,," Kate said with a wink.
I nodded, "Kim has a way of designing stuff, huh?"
She giggled, "Oh yeah, you should see all the bikinis she sent me. I should've worn one over here."
"So did she call you over to play our little game?"
Kate nodded, "yeah, she said you're doing some kind of titfuck contest?"
"That's correct," I replied while looking into her eyes.
My cock grew hard as I took in her voluptuous figure, her busty, natural boobs begging to be released from their lacy prison.
Kim was already in the other room, probably getting everything ready for our little competition.

Off in another room, the sound of heels stomping could be heard.
Kate was alerted and turned her head to look, "I guess we're not alone."
"It's just Kim," I reassured her.
As I opened it, Kate stepped aside, letting me lead the way.
Kim was dressed to kill in a tight black dress that left nothing to the imagination.
Her curves were on full display, and I couldn't help but get even more excited.
She moved against Kate, looking her over her with a smug grin.

"So, you're the tittyfucking champion," Kate said, her voice dripping with a hint of challenge.
"More like the tittyfucking queen," Kim replied, raising an eyebrow.
They looked at each other, and I could see from Kate's eyes that she was challenged by that title.
"I see," Kate said, looking Kim up and down before smiling at me, "I've got my work cut out for me."
"You better," Kim said, her voice teasing.

They both looked at me with a hunger in their eyes I knew very well.
Kate was to my right, Kim to the left.
Kim unzipped her tight black dress, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her naked body.
Her big tits looked amazing, her pussy already glistening with wetness from what we were about to do.
Kate followed suit, removing the Skims outfit and a black thong that was underneath.
Her natural breasts were as big and beautiful as ever.
She placed her hands over her tits, squishing them together as she smirked while Kim gazed into my eyes.
Both of them were now naked, standing before me, ready to compete for my attention.

My cock was trying to stand up in the front of my pants, eager to be played with.
I watched them both fall to their knees before me.
Since Kim won the last round, she had the honor of unbuttoning my pants and sliding the zipper down.
Kate sat there, knowing the rules that Kim mustv'e explained to her before arrival.
Once Kim got my pants undone, she slid my underwear down to let my big cock spring free.
The two women looked at each other and then Kim moved away, letting Kate make the first move.
"It's your turn, do your worst," Kim teased Kate who was already wrapping her hand around my dick.

Kate's eyes never left mine as she began to stroke my cock and twist her fingers around it.
I knew that this was going to be a wild ride.
Kim, not one to be outdone, sat back and watched as Kate lowered her lips to kiss the tip of my dick.

I groaned as Kate started slow, licking the head and slipping it into her warm mouth.
Kim's eyes narrowed as she studied Kate's oral technique.
Kate took more of me into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked me deeper.
Her tongue swirled around the shaft, teasing and taunting me as I watched her.

"Your turn," Kate said, standing up and smacking her lips together, leaving a trail of saliva on my cock.
Kim took her place in front of my legs.
Her full lips took over, her teeth grazing the sensitive skin.
My cock grew even harder in her mouth, and I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.
They were both masters of oral pleasure, but this was just the appetizer.
The main course was yet to come.

Closing her eyes, Kim found a groove and bobbed her head up and down.
"God damn it..."
I moaned loudly as she worked my cock with her mouth, sucking it better than most women I had.
Kate just sat there, watching on with a look of complete confidence in her eyes.
When Kim opened her eyes, she pulled my cock from her lips with a loud pop.
Kim looked up at me excited, "Ready for the real show?"

I nodded and then she grabbed her huge tits.
Kate licked her lips as she watched Kim move my cock between her big boobs.
Once snugly in place, Kim pressed them together and went to work.
She pumped them up and down at a slow pace, tittyfucking me.

"Ohhhhh shit," I moaned.
The feeling was otherworldly.
Kim's tits were so soft and warm, squeezing my cock perfectly.
Kate sat there, observing every movement Kim made and studying her approach to tittyfucking.
Her hands moved to her own tits, playing with her nipples as she watched Kim work me.

Kim stopped before I could cum, as she knew my limits all too well.
I watched her let go of her tits, and then she grabbed my cock and kissed the head before pulling away.

"Your turn," I told Kate.
She was ready, just from the look on her face.
Her huge tits bounced as she knelt before me.
Her mouth was watering at the sight of my cock, glistening with hers and Kim's spit.
With a wicked smile, Kate took over, her tits enveloping my shaft.
They jiggled and squeezed as she pushed them together, moving them up and down my length.
It was a completely different sensation from Kim's tits, and it was driving me insane.

Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders, as Kate quickly found a rhythm.
She had her own techniques in tittyfucking that surpassed Kim's own style.
Up and down she pumped her tits, working my cock perfectly.
The sound of her tits smacking together echoed through the room, mixing with our moans and the occasional giggle from Kate.
I watched her, unable to believe that I was getting to fuck Kate Upton's tits with Kim Kardashian sitting right there, watching.

Kim was smiling, enjoying the show Kate was putting on.
Her own tits were bouncing slightly as she watched Kate's tits glide over my cock.
"You're so good at that," Kim said to Kate, admiration in her voice.
"Thanks," Kate replied, not missing a beat as she kept moving her tits up and down my shaft.
There was tension in the room with the friendly competition.
But it was clear to me as the judge that Kate was winning.
I stood up, ready to take over and fuck her tits.

"Fuck my titties," Kate moaned.
It wasn't just a command, Kate spoke like a winner.
She knew I was going to pick her with the way she handled my cock better.
And now I was having the time of my life pumping my dick back and forth between Kate's perfect tits.
Nothing was going to stop me.
She earned my load of spunk that was brewing within my balls.
Our eyes connected and I gave her a nod as she gazed up at me.
She knew she was beating out Kim.
And I knew that it made Kate feel better to come into my house and show a Kardashian who was the REAL champion of tittyfucking.

"You're going to make me cum," I grunted..
Kate smirked as I made a few more thrusts before stopping.
"Do it," she urged, but that wasn't part of the game.
Kim moved up against Kate's shoulder, lining up with her.
It was up to me to decide the winner of this titfuck contest based on who got my load.
I had already made my mind up.
Kim probably knew that.
If she didn't, she was finding out right now as I pointed my cock directly at Kate's face and stroked hard.

My cock shot a hot load of cum that covered Kate's tits and neck.
Kim laughed, "Looks like Kate's the winner," she rolled her eyes.
I fired off string after string of cum, drenching Kate's epic boobs to declare her the champion.
Kate giggled, a bit of cum hanging from her bottom lip.
"Thanks," she said before licking it off.

Kate beat Kim in this contest.
You could say this was how I traded one girlfriend for a new one.

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, Sorale21, thewildcard, LordU, Banshee

thewildcard

Re: TitFuck Contest Pt. 2 (Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 10:05:25 AM »
Are you using different girls every chapter? Kate should go up against Lucy Pinder.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA