Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Most Beautiful Mermaids (Jennifer Love Hewitt/Kirsten Dunst)  (Read 3783 times)

Andrew Troy Keller

The Most Beautiful Mermaids (Jennifer Love Hewitt/Kirsten Dunst)
« on: September 15, 2024, 05:49:09 AM »
Fic Title:The Most Beautiful Mermaids

Author:Andrew Troy Keller

Email:andrewtroykeller@aol.com

Pairing:Jennifer Love Hewitt/Kirsten Dunst/m

Rating:NC-17

Summary: While his friends are playing a game of volleyball, a high-school student goes to another part of the beach for some peace and quiet, only to find himself placed in a threesome with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Kirsten Dunst.

Warnings:Male/female/female sex,strong language

——

My name is Kyle Logan, I'm eighteen years old and it was during the summer vacation in Los Angeles, California that I was spending with my Berea High School friends that I was able to have the most erotic experience of my life with two of the most beautiful mermaids on the planet Earth.

It had started on the Twenty-Fourth day of July, when me and my Berea High buddies had changed into our beach clothes, drove ourselves to the nearby beach and started having the most fantastic beach barbecue party in the entire history of our very own high school itself.

Just then, after we’ve finished chowing down on some cheeseburgers and chili dogs and some of us had started playing a game of beach volleyball, I’ve decided to go to another part of the beach just to get myself some peace and quiet, only to have my eyes grow as wide as saucers, for I’ve just spotted two of Hollywood’s hottest babes, Kirsten Dunst and Jennifer Love Hewitt sitting on the beach in nothing, but their birthday suits.

But then, while I was standing there and staring at the two most heavenly bodies on the face of the planet Earth, one of them–the one who had starred in the two SPIDER-MAN movies–had turned her head towards me, let out a smile, got up from her spot, walked towards me and asked, ”Why are you just standing there? Why don’t you join us? We won’t mind.”

And then, after I’ve given it a great deal of thought and realized that since I was on vacation, I might as well make the best of it, I’ve followed Kirsten back to the exact same spot that she was sharing with Jennifer, removed my swimsuit and placed my nude body in-between the two movie-star babes, only to have Jennifer look at every part of my body, allow a smile to appear on her lips, place her hands on my bare chest and say, ”I’m so glad that you’ve decided to join us. We really do want a really hard cock inside our wet pussies. Do it, Stud Muffin. Fuck us.”

And with that, I’ve placed my stiff cock inside Jennifer’s hot, wet pussy and kissed her ever so passionately on the lips, while Kirsten was running her gentle hand across my bare back and carressing her hot, moist snatch.

“Aaaahhhh, yes! That’s it! Do it, Kyle!”, said Jennifer, while I was sucking on the tips of her firm breasts. ”Touch me! Touch me there! Fuck me real hard! Aaaahhhh!”

And then, at that very moment, I’ve suddenly realized that I was experiencing something that I hadn’t experienced with two women before, for I was experiencing pure, untamed erotica–and enjoying every minute of it.

A few minutes later, after I’ve placed my stone hard dick inside Kirsten’s hot, moist snatch and started sucking on Jennifer’s pussy, Jennifer had started sucking on the tips of Kirsten’s stiff mounds.

“AAAAHHHH,YES!THAT’S IT!DO IT,YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!”, yelled Kirsten, after she had placed her gentle hands on Jennifer’s bare back.” FUCK ME!I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!RAM IT ALL INTO ME!MAKE US WANNA CUM!AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!”

And then, after we’ve started moving harder and faster and our love making has reached its final star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the three of us had cum and collapsed due to exhaustion.

After we were able to finally catch our breath and my two newfound bi-sexual lovers had placed their heads on my chest, Kirsten had taken a deep breath, placed her gentle hand on my bare shoulder and asked, ”Are you now glad that you’ve decided to join us?”

“As a matter-of-fact, yes. I really am glad that I’ve decided to join you two.”, I’ve answered, just before we’ve snuggled up to each other and fell asleep within our naked arms.

Just then, after I’ve finally woken up from my little nap and discovered that my entire nude body has been covered up with a large beach blanket, I’ve looked around for both Jennifer and Kirsten and discovered that they were nowhere to be found.

However, just as I was about to reach for my swimsuit, I’ve looked at the beach blanket and noticed that there was a small note on it, which had said, ”Kyle–We just want to thank you for making this the best summer vacation we’ve ever had. Here’s to hoping that we’ll see you again next year.–Kirsten and Jennifer.”

And after I’ve read that note and allowed a smile to appear on my face, I’ve suddenly realized that it had also became the best summer vacation that I’ve ever had–and I’ve also realized that I might as well keep the whole experience to myself, because if I were to tell my Berea High School all about it, they’ll never be able to believe me.

THE END!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA