Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Good For Something (Kate Upton)  (Read 5379 times)

Banshee

Good For Something (Kate Upton)
« on: September 16, 2024, 07:45:02 AM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Kate Upton
Codes - MF, Cheating, Affairs, Bored Housewife, Slut, Oral, Tittyfucking, Facial

As time went on at home for Kate Upton and her husband, some changes happened in the household. The only way for them to keep things together managing his baseball career throughout the year was to have some down time. Luckily for her, it was his idea to hire a housekeeper to keep her company at the new place. After all, it wasn't her job to take care of every little thing as the wife of the household. That was the whole point of having a maid or someone to do the dirty work when you could afford their services.

"Matt, have you seen my black lacy lingerie set?" Kate Upton called out, her voice echoing through the grand, empty halls of her beachfront mansion. The TV was blaring in the living room, so she turned it down in volume while adjusting her blouse. She knew the house was spotless, as always, but her patience for the little things had worn thin lately. It didn't help that she was stuck all alone at home and was hornier than usual lately.

Kate chose the housekeeper with her husband's permission. A young man named Matt. He was tall, muscular and gave her the impression that he most likely had jacked off to her Sports Illustrated magazine shoots years ago. Kate believed this due to the fact it was the first thing he mentioned when he met her for the job interview. Something about that turned her on, even though he was being hired for skills and not for simple eye candy around her house.

He emerged from the laundry room with a look of embarrassment on his face. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Upton. I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. The game's been on, and I got a bit distracted."

Kate rolled her eyes. "I need my things done on time. Do you have any idea what it's like to have to wait for your underwear?" She got up from the couch and walked down the hall to meet with him. He was standing there in a pair of jeans and a basic white shirt, nothing fancy, much like how she wasn't dolled up in makeup herself. Kate stepped closer, her ample chest pressing against his firm body. "Do you know what I've had to do without my favorite set?"

Matt swallowed hard, his eyes darting down to her full, round breasts pressed up in her blouse. "I can only imagine," he replied, not caring at all that she was watching him stare right at her tits. Kate wanted his attention there and she got it when she noticed an erection forming at the front of his pants.

"You know what, let's cut the crap," Kate said, reaching down and grabbing his crotch. "I know you're not just good for folding clothes." His cock stiffened in his pants. She smirked, knowing she had him right where she wanted him. "I need to know if you're good for anything else around here."

Matt looked at her in shock, but Kate didn't give him a chance to respond. She leaned in and kissed him, pushing him back in the hall. The scent of fabric softener on his clothes was strong as she unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his six-pack abs and broad chest. He didn't resist, his hands moving to her waist, then up to her breasts, caressing them gently.

"Are you gonna make a move on me Matt?" Kate grinned, taunting him to see how he would react how she put her hands on him.

Matt's eyes grew wide, but instead of retreating, he pulled her closer, kissing her back with an intensity that surprised even Kate. He was a man who knew what he wanted, and it was clear that he was ready to rip her clothes off and fuck her like a slut. His hands slid down to her hips, pulling her tightly against him. She could feel cock growing hard in his pants, and her own arousal spiked intensely. He shoved her against the wall and grabbed at her shirt, pulling it off.

The bra went next, dropping her big famous tits. Kate looked into his eyes as he grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard, "Ohhhhh, yeah... I knew you wouldn't think twice to rip my clothes off. Proves that you're good for something," she taunted him again.

Matt looked down at Kate's naked chest, smirking as he decided not to answer her. He leaned down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking and nibbling as Kate moaned with pleasure. She hadn't had this kind of treatment in a while, and it was exactly what she needed to take her mind off all the little things bothering her. "Ohhhhh, yeah. Mmmmmm, suck on my titties, Matt. Show me how much you've always wanted them."

His hands roamed over her body, exploring every inch of her soft, curvy figure as he kissed and licked her nipples and kissed them back and forth. Kate's breath grew heavier as his teeth grazed across her sensitive skin, her hands fumbling with his belt buckle. Finally, she managed to unbuckle it and unzip his shorts, reaching inside to free his thick, hard cock. Matt pulled away from her and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Turns out you're good for something besides housework," Kate bit her lower lip as she squeezed his hardening cock. He was big and that was all that mattered. Matt watched her fall to her knees, tugging his shorts and underwear down. As she began stroking his cock, he took off his shirt.

Her soft, plump lips wrapped around his cockhead, and Kate's eyes looked up at him briefly. She started to suck him off, taking his length deeper into her mouth with each stroke. She was eager, hungry for it, and the way she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft was mesmerizing. She was good at this. Kate had not tasted cock in so long, she wanted to gorge herself, and she did so by bobbing her head up and down, slobbering all over it.

"Fuck!" He shouted as she let go of his cock and pushed it all the way down her throat. Kate deepthroated it, then pulled it out of her mouth. "Mmmmm, yeah..."

Her hand wrapped around it. She looked him in the eyes, stroking his cock as she giggled, "Been a long time since I had a cock like this. Had I known you had one this big, I would've sucked you off weeks ago."

Matt's eyes rolled back in pleasure as Kate took him deep again. She had always had a thing for guys with big dicks, and it had been too long since she had one in her mouth. A bigger cock was required for tittyfucking, since Kate's boobs easily swallowed up a cock between them. She was already thinking about that while savoring the taste of his shaft. Matt moaned and made groans as a sign that she was doing her job at pleasuring him. Pulling back to the head, she released him from her lips again and spit on his dick.

Kate let go of his cock and grabbed her breasts, pushing them together. "You know you've always wanted to fuck these."

Matt grabbed his cock, then Kate pulled her tits apart to offer him a place to stick it. He did so and then moaned as she sandwiched her big tits around his cock.

"Do it," she bit her lower lip, "Fuck my tits."

He pushed his cock back and forth between her ample breasts, her skin gliding over his shaft. Kate leaned her head back, eyes closed in pleasure as he began to fuck her tits. A man proved himself useful by having a cock big enough to handle her tits, and so far, Matt wasn't disappointing her. Her hands squeezed her tits tighter around him, pushing them together to create a perfect fucking tunnel for his cock. She moaned with every thrust, feeling every inch of his dick sliding between her soft breasts.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Fuck yes," Kate moaned, her eyes still closed, enjoying the sensation. "Just like that. Fuck my tits like you've always wanted to."

Matt's eyes were glued to Kate's tits as his cock pumped up and down betwee them. He was getting closer and closer to the edge, and Kate could feel it. "I want more," she purred. " Take me into the kitchen. I want you to bend me over the counter and fuck me hard."

Matt didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed Kate by the hand and led her out of the hallway and into the kitchen, his cock slapping against her stomach with every step. As soon as they entered the room, he got behind her and shoved her forward in the direction of the counter. The cold marble countertop sent a shiver down her spine as she bent over it, He pulled her pants down, then slapped her panties covered ass. Reaching down, Kate helped him by tugging her panties down and showing off her bare ass. He stepped behind her, rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet pussy before sliding it in slowly.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. That's it. Fuck me, Matt. I know you've always wanted to do this to me, so fuck me good."

Matt didn't hold back. He slammed into Kate's wet pussy, making her scream out in pleasure. "Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhh, yes!!!!"

The kitchen echoed with the sound of skin slapping against skin as he picked up the pace. Kate's breasts bounced on the cold counter top with every hard thrust, her ass cheeks rippling with the force of his hips smacking against her.

"That's it! Fuck me!! Ohhhhhh god, yes! YESSSSS!!!"

Kate's screams filled the kitchen as Matt's cock hammered into her from behind. His hands were wrapped around her waist, his grip tightening as he pushed deeper with each stroke. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy filled the room, and Kate could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge. She had been so pent up lately, and now she was finally getting the release she needed. "OHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME, MATT!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!!"

Matt's breath became heavy as he felt Kate's pussy tighten around his cock. He knew she was close, and the thought of making her cum made him growl. Little could he have guessed that other men before him had fucked Kate against this counter. That was the sole reason she demanded him take her in the kitchen, so he could be one of the few lucky ones. He reached around and grabbed her hair, pulling it back to expose her neck. "You're going to cum all over my cock, Kate. I can feel it," he growled in her ear.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Pull my hair, Matt. I've been a bad, bad girl. Call me a whore."

Matt's grip tightened on Kate's hair, his teeth clenched as he thrust into her even harder. The words had an unexpected effect on him, pushing him closer to his own climax. "Are you going to cum all over my cock like a slutty fucking whore?" he grunted, his hips slamming into her round ass with each word.

"YES! YESSS!!! YESSSSSSS!!!" Kate's voice was desperate, her body writhing against the counter as he yanked her hair with a heavy force. "DON'T STOP!! I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR FUCKING COCK!!"

Matt slammed into her, making her legs wobble as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and the moment hit her. "FUCKKKKK!!! OHHHHHHH GOD!!!!!" He was still pounding her pussy as she screamed. Kate's orgasm hit her like a wave, crashing over her body as she screamed out his name. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her, and she knew he was close.

Suddenly, he pulled out, and Kate felt a sense of relief wash over her. She had forgotten all about the possibility of pregnancy in the heat of the moment. "I'm going to cum," he grunted, his hand reaching for her head, pulling at her hair.

Kate turned around, eager to feel his hot cum on her face. She had been craving this moment for so long, and now it was finally here. Her eyes shot up at him as she fell to her knees.

"I know what you want to do. You want to blow your load all over my face."

"That's fucking right."

She giggled, "but first, I want to suck you again. I haven't had a cock this big in a long time." She winked and took his cock back into her mouth, sucking him off with renewed vigor.

Matt couldn't resist the temptation. He grabbed Kate's head and started to face fuck her, pushing his cock deep into her throat. She moaned and gagged, but took it like a champ, her eyes watering as she fought to swallow his length. Slobbering and gagging noises were all they could hear as his balls rubbed against her chin.

Kate felt his cock pulse in her mouth and she knew he was about to blow. She waited until he pulled his dick out of her mouth and then she wiped the spit from her chin. Her eyes watered from the short, but aggressive facefucking he gave her. "I want it on my face," she panted.

Matt stroked his cock a few times as he pointed it directly at her face. "You're going to get every drop," he promised, still stroking his cock as she closed her eyes.

"I'm ready for it. Mmmmmm give me your cum," Kate said, licking her lips.

Matt's hand moved swiftly, jerking his cock as Kate opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. The first shot of his hot, sticky load hit her right cheek, and Kate moaned, loving the feeling. The next few spurts coated her face; striking her left cheek, her nose, and finally her tongue. She licked her lips, tasting him, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over her as she swallowed the cum in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm, so good," Kate moaned as she leaned back, her face dripping in his white seed. She wiped a string of it off her cheek with her finger and brought it to her mouth, sucking it clean as her eyes glared up at him.

"At least now I know you're good for something besides doing housework. Now you know how I like to get fucked. Next time I need some dick, you'll have your work cut out for you."

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Downloadedscar, BigTitsEnjoyer, Sorale21, Redstarunleashed, thewildcard, VEK

thewildcard

Re: Good For Something (Kate Upton)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 10:18:27 AM »
I think Matt was good for more than one thing lol

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA