Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 33: Jennifer Lawrence  (Read 3006 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 33: Jennifer Lawrence
« on: September 18, 2024, 03:22:13 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+ years old.

Pin Up

Chapter 33: Jennifer Lawrence

(5 weeks have passed)

I should've been happy.

I'd rebuilt my photography career and reputation. According to Ed, the buzz was flying that Chase was back and, based on the amount of clients I'd had, he'd been telling the truth.

Elle and I had been together for a little over a month now and already the gossip rags were buzzing with rumors about us being engaged. I'd even brought her back to Hamilton with me to visit my parents and they had loved her.

I should've been happy...but I wasn't.

Taylor's face was everywhere I looked: magazine covers at the grocery store, posters for the Eras tour movie. Hell, Barnes and Noble had an entire section dedicated to her. My heart ached, wanting to run to her.

There was also the little matter of whether or not I would be arrested for the murder of Devin Hodges. There had been almost complete silence from Jack on the case. All he'd said was he'd almost figured something out.

One morning in my apartment, Elle looked at me across the breakfast table.

"Chase, there's something wrong with you. I ask if you're okay and you say you are but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Your eyes. You say no but your eyes get really sad every time I bring it up. Like right now. They just went... dark."

"Elle, trust me. I'm fine." I lied.

She shook her head. "I know when you're lying. Your mom told me. Your right eye starts twitching. It's going like crazy."

Dammit, Mom. I thought. "I'll be okay. I promise."

Elle looked me in the eyes. "Are you sober?"

"Yes." The first truth I'd told her in that conversation.

"No eye twitching so...I guess you're telling the truth. I gotta go. First day of shooting that new movie." She got up and kissed me and headed out the door.

After Elle left, I just sat there for a few minutes, thinking. Way to go, Chase. You lied to Elle again. You're not okay and you won't BE okay. You want Taylor back but she's with football douche and that ain't gonna end anytime soon. Well...I mean... you HAVE killed before...

The fact that that thought even crossed my mind scared the hell out of me and made me want a drink. I said out loud "There's only one person I'd kill now and it sure ain't that cocky arrogant douchebag."

BUZZZZZZZ!!!! BUZZZZZZZ!!!!

I heard my phone ringing and picked up without looking at the number. "Yeah?"

"Hey, dickhead. What's up?"

I smiled. Only one person would greet me like that.

"Hey, Jen. Been a while."

Jennifer Lawrence chuckled. "Seriously though. How you been?"

"I've been... okay. Not bad but not the best. You?"

"Pretty good. Mom life and all that. Heard you quit drinking."

"Yeah, a DUI will do that to a man."

"Damn... so you busy?" Jennifer asked.

"Not really. Why?"

"Your studio still at the same place?"

"Is this a business call...or a business call?"

"Maybe a bit of both. Been a while since I've seen you, Chase." Jennifer said.

I smiled. "Give me about 10 minutes and I'll meet you there."

"See ya."

Jennifer hung up and I sat and thought back on the past for a minute. When I was first back in LA, between losing the one who got away and meeting Taylor, I'd met Jennifer on one of my first shoots. We'd hit it off in more ways than one. Long story short, until she met her now-husband and I met Taylor, Jen and I were friends with benefits. The benefits had stopped but the friendship had continued.

-------10 minutes later-------

I pulled up in front of my studio and parked the 'Cuda. As I got out and started toward the door, I heard a familiar voice.

"Nice car, loser."

I turned around to see Jennifer walking toward me wearing a black leather jacket and tight blue jeans. I shivered and felt a twitch in my jeans.

Jennifer walked up and hugged me as I hoped she didn't feel my growing erection pressing against her.

She stepped back and said "Seriously that is a nice car. '71 Plymouth 'Cuda, right?"

I grinned. "Yep. So..." I looked toward the studio door.

Jennifer smiled. "Let's go."

I opened the door and led Jennifer inside. As we walked, she looked around.

"Years later and you've still got the same stuff on the walls. Jeez, Chase. You need a decorator in here..." she stared at a big dent in the wall from my rampage with the bat.

"Part of the reason I quit drinking." I said.

"The other part would be...?"

I shook my head. I didn't want to say.

Jennifer looked suspicious but said "Okay. Well... let's get to it."

"It?"

Jennifer leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. "Yeah. You're still a photographer so..."

"Oh right. Duh." I grabbed my camera and started snapping away.

Jennifer started unbuttoning her jacket and said with a grin "Maybe if you were thinking with the head on your shoulders, not the one in your pants..."

"Hey, you're the one who said this was that kind of a business call." I chuckled.

"True." Jennifer dropped her jacket on the floor and pulled her white tank top off.

My eyes widened. "Damn..."

Jennifer smiled and said "Put that camera down and get over here."

As if hypnotized, I walked over and kissed her.

Jennifer unfastened my belt, yanked my pants and boxers to the floor and grabbed my cock. "There it is..." she said and she started sucking me.

"Shitttt..." I moaned as I clenched a fistful of her hair.

Jennifer looked up at me and winked before taking my length all the way into her mouth.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I tried to steady myself.

Jennifer pushed me back and I lost my balance and fell to the floor. As I sat up, she pulled her jeans off, stood over me and said "Brace yourself, boy."

"Bring it on..." I smirked.

Jennifer lowered herself down onto me and started riding me hard and fast. "Shit I've missed this!"

"Fuck...me too!" I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her with all I had.

Jennifer dug her fingernails into my chest and dragged them down.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Awww, what's the matter, Chase? Can’t handle it anymore?" Jennifer said in a mocking tone.

Without replying, I quickly rolled Jennifer onto her back and kept thrusting into her.

"Fuck yes, Chase! Don't fucking stop!" She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed me further into her.

I kept going until I felt that throbbing feeling begin in my cock. "Jen, I'm..."

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING STOP! FINISH ME!!!"

I started going faster and faster until Jennifer screamed and released her juices all over my cock and I felt myself explode inside her.

I fell forward onto Jennifer and we laid there catching our breath until she broke the silence with a quiet "You can move now."

"What?" I panted.

"Get off me, you sweaty bastard." She said with a grin.

"Shit, sorry." I pulled out of Jennifer, stood up and held out a hand to her.

"Thanks. Still a good guy in there." She took my hand, I pulled her up and we started putting our clothes back on.

It suddenly dawned on me where I had finished. "Um, Jen?"

"Yeah?" Jennifer said as she put her blonde hair in a ponytail.

"You're on the pill, right? I mean..."

Jennifer chuckled. "Yeah, you're fine. Don't worry. It's not like with M..."

I cut her off. "Heyheyheyhey! Nobody knows for sure if that's true."

"I'm just saying, Chase... the timeline kinda matches up."

As we walked outside, I said "I know. I've got enough on my mind to worry about. There's this thing in Nashville..."

Jennifer looked at me, a little confused at first then it dawned on her. "Ohhhh the dead football player. Did you..."

"Seems that way." I leaned against the 'Cuda and sighed.

"Well, if everything I've heard about him being abusive is true... fuck him." Jennifer said.

"The law don't see it that way, unfortunately. My brother's doing what he can to delay the investigation but I haven't heard anything from him in a while." I said.

"Look, Chase... ever since I've known you, you've had some amazing kind of luck. God, the universe, whatever it is, has always had your back. You'll survive somehow. You always do. You'll get through this, you'll get Taylor back and it'll all be fine."

I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks, Jen."

"You're welcome. I better get going. Tell Elle I said hey." She kissed my cheek. See ya, dickhead."

"Later...bitch." I grinned.

"Thought you forgot about that." Jennifer smiled.

"Well you called me dickhead twice so...I figured you'd still be cool with it."

"Always. See ya."

Jennifer walked away and I got in the 'Cuda and started it. As it roared to life, I checked my phone.

My heart stopped. Three missed calls from Jack, one from Kelsea, and texts from both.

Jack: Answer your damn phone, boy! Call me back!

Kelsea: Chase, call Jack as soon as you can. It's really important.

My hands shook as I called Jack. He answered on the second ring.

"Boy, do I have news for you. You're never gonna believe this shit..."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 03:48:40 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Sorale21, thewildcard

thewildcard

Re: Pin Up Chapter 33: Jennifer Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 10:14:22 AM »
That's 2 Jennifers you've written  ;D

Any chance to do the 3rd being Love Hewitt?

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

Re: Pin Up Chapter 33: Jennifer Lawrence
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 04:47:35 PM »
No plans to write her, sorry. I'm ending the series at 40 chapters and I've got the last few celebs chosen

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA