Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Beyonce  (Read 8029 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Beyonce
« on: October 01, 2024, 11:06:38 PM »
Los Angeles, California

Sometimes my life is crazy. Travelling all over the world, meeting famous models, actresses, and singers and usually fucking them all night long. Still, nothing could of prepared me for the phone I received a few hours ago. It was a call from rapper Jay-Z, who I met at a Hollywood party a few months ago. And technically it wasn't just Jay-Z since he introduced me to his wife Beyonce too. The three of us talked at the party for hours after exchanging contact info, but when the party ended we had gone our separate ways. It wasn't just the fact that Jay-Z had called ME, it was also the reason WHY he called me. Apparently he and Beyonce have an...arrangement involving their marriage. Occasionally Beyonce gets bored so Jay-Z lets her hook up with other guys...while Jay-Z watches. And from what he told me, Beyonce has been talking about me non-stop since the night of the party. I told him I'd have to think about it and discuss it with my girlfriend Ariana Richards first. At first when I told her, she got so angry, which confused me since we have an open relationship. After calming her down and getting her to talk to me, everything made more sense.

"So let me make sure I'm understanding you right. You're not mad that I might end up fucking Beyonce, you're mad because you'll be all alone with nothing to do that day!?" I ask, surprised that she got so upset about something so stupid. "Well...yeah. Why do you get to have all the fun while I sit in this big, empty house by myself?" Ariana pouts. Just then I get one of the best ideas of my life. "Let me call Jay-Z back. I think I know how to make everyone happy," I reply. I make the call, extremely nervous as I pitch my crazy idea to him. When he puts me on a short hold to run it by Beyonce, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. Finally he comes back on the line. "Good news Captain. Beyonce's agreed to your...proposal. I guess we'll see you tomorrow," Jay-Z says as we end the call. I explained to Ariana what the new plan was and she couldn't be happier.

We get to Jay-Z and Beyonce's mansion on the other side of town early the next day. One of their assistants meet us at the door, leading Ariana and I through the house until we reach Jay-Z and Beyonce. The room they're in is a huge open room, remodeled to be their own personal bar, complete with a huge pool table in the center of the room. We all shakes hands, greeting one another, waiting for someone else to get things started. "Hi. Thanks for having us. If I'm being honest, I'm surprised you both agreed to this," I say. "Well, I was going to say no at first, but how can I say no when my husband lets me hook up with random guys from time to time," Beyonce replies.

I explained to Ariana on the car ride over how the original plan had changed. It was no longer going to be me and Beyonce fucking while Jay-Z watches. Instead, the plan we came up with is that I would fuck Beyonce while Jay-Z and Ariana fucked, sort of a wife swap situation. To say Ariana had be excited was an understatement. "Captain be honest with me. Am I going to be the first black woman you've ever been with?" Beyonce asks. "No, he's hooked up with Megan Thee Stallion a few times," Ariana replies, rolling her eyes as she answers for me. "Not a huge Megan fan are you?" Beyonce laughs. "Not really. She's not as classy as you for starters," Ariana replies, grinning at Beyonce. "Ooh! I like this girl!" Beyonce laughs.  Jay-Z and I exchange a look, deep down hoping that there's a chance we can get the girls to hook up later today. Almost as quickly I think we both realize we should probably save the girl on girl stuff for another day and time. We all stand in awkward silence before Jay-Z speaks. "Wait are we waiting for? Let's do this!" Jay-Z laughs.

The women walk to their partner for the day, and we begin undressing one another. Within seconds we're all completely naked. "Why don't you two go sit on the edge of the pool table?" Jay-Z says to the women. He leans over to me. "If we start out with a little pussy eating the ladies will be a lot more...motivated for the rest of the night. Trust me," Jay-Z laughs. We approach the women, both Beyonce and Ariana spreading their legs to expose their clean shaven pussies. "Ugh! Ooh! That feels so good!" Ariana groans as Jay-Z dives right in, face first, hungrily eating the blonde's pussy. "Hurry up!Please don't make me beg Captain!" Beyonce whines. "Sorry I made you wait, but I promise you it will be worth the wait!" I laugh as I bury my face between her thighs, licking at her clit and pussy. "Oh fuck! Right there Captain! Please don't stop!" Beyonce wails as I eat her out. I put all my focus and effort into giving her what she wants, Beyonce's cries letting me know she approves of my technique. Ariana's moans tell me that she has no complaints with Jay-Z. We eat Ariana and Beyonce out for another few minutes before Jay-Z pulls himself out from between Ariana's thighs.  "I think it's time for the ladies to return the favor," he says, grinning at me.

Jay waves the women up and off the pool table. As he sits down on the edge of it I decide to follow his lead. Beyonce is the first of the women to act, kneeling down in front of me as she takes my cock in one hand. Ariana does the same with Jay, just a little bit slower, as if she's nervous. Beyonce's lips are some of the softest lips I've ever had wrapped around my cock. I watch her head bob up and down my shaft, Beyonce never breaking eye contact with me once, her eyes filled with passion and hunger. GWAH! GWAH! GWAH! I turn my head towards the noise coming a few feet from me. Jay-Z has Ariana's head in his hands as he stands next to the pool table,  face fucking her. Her eyes are watering as he gags her again and again with his cock, but there's something else in her eyes too. It takes me a minute to realize she's starstruck by Jay-Z. That's why she seemed so nervous before. Even despite the way he's man handling her, Ariana looks happier than I've seen her in a while, aside from our crazy nights at home, that is. It's hard to say which is hotter: Beyonce sucking on my cock, or watching Jay-Z completely destroy my girl. Just when I feel like I'm about to blow, Jay-Z steps in, telling the girls to get up.

"Ladies, that was great. But now the Captain and I want to see what else you've got," he says, climbing onto the pool table and laying on his back. It's one of the biggest pool tables I've ever seen, big enough that when I follow Jay-Z's lead, there's still a couple feet of space between us. The women don't wait for an invitation, Beyonce climbing onto me as Ariana gingerly straddles Jay-Z. Beyonce grabs my cock, moves it into position and throws herself onto it. She's tight, but wet, my cock sliding deep inside her. I barely have a chance to adjust to the feel of her pussy around my cock when she starts riding me hard and fast. The feel of her ass slapping against my thighs as she fucks me feels incredible, and I find myself reaching around her to grab her ass. "Ugh! You're so deep inside me! It feels so fucking good!" Beyonce cries as she bucks wildly on my cock. "Ugh! Aggghh! Right there! Please don't stop!" Ariana wails. I turn to look and Jay-Z is holding her hips in place as he jack hammers his cock up and down into her, doing most of the work as he uses her like a glorified sex toy.

As Beyonce bounces up and down on me, I stare, watching her bronze breasts bouncing wildly with her every move. Taking my hands off her ass, I grab a tit in each hand, squeezing hard. "Mmm! You like playing my titties while I fuck your brains out?" Beyonce purrs, a mischievous grin on her face. I'm about to answer when a loud shriek from Ariana gets everyone's attention. We watch as she cums, body shaking hard, Jay-Z's cock still buried balls deep inside her. He keeps pumping her pussy as she climaxes, finally stopping once Ariana's done. "Damn! Is she okay?" Beyonce asks, a hint of concern in her voice. "She's fine. She's had much, much worse," I reply with a grin. Beyonce rocks back and forth a few more times before she slides herself off of my cock.

I sit up as Beyonce gets on all fours on the pool table, making a point of aiming her ass towards me. "I know you want it, so don't be shy. Besides, I'm tired of doing all the work," Beyonce says, looking over her shoulder at me. As I kneel behind her, I see that Jay-Z is helping Ariana, still exhausted from her orgasm, into the same position as Beyonce. Grabbing her by the hips, I push myself inside her. I swear I get even deeper inside her than I thought was possible but I roll with it, fucking Beyonce doggy style just a few feet from her husband. She catches me off guard as she begins pushing her hips back, in rhythm with my own. Sneaking a peek, I see Jay-Z is pounding Ariana hard from behind, my girl struggling to hold herself in position as she's fucked. I reach under Beyonce, desperate to get another couple handfuls of her amazing tits. Squeezing them as I fuck her, I decide to speed up, penetrating her with as much strength as I can manage. With my attention split between fucking Beyonce and watching Ariana getting dominating by Jay-Z, I ALMOST missed the early warning that Beyonce is about to cum. I feel the very faint quivering of her pussy around my cock as I drill her and I know she doesn't have long. Almost on cue, Beyonce lets out a loud cry. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum all over your big white cock!" Beyonce whines. Her pussy clamps down hard on my cock as she cums, Beyonce burying her face against the pool table as she climaxes all over my dick.

"Damn son! You know just what the ladies want. You know how long it's been since she's cum like that?!" Jay-Z exclaims. "I do what I can," I laugh, gently rolling Beyonce onto her back as Jay-Z does the same with Ariana. Putting her legs onto my shoulders I slip myself between Beyonce's legs. "Ugghhh! Give it to me, Baby! Just like that!" Beyonce moans. I decide to go with long, slow, but hard thrusts, letting her enjoy every inch of me as I do everything I can to finally cum myself. Jay-Z's approach is the exact opposite, Ariana screaming and shrieking in pleasure as he nails her fast and hard, moving like a blur as he fucks her into next week. It's hard to focus on fucking Beyonce with the sounds of both women's loud cries of pleasure filling the room, so I decide not to fight it. Pulling out of her, I move towards Beyonce's upper body. Jerking myself as hard as I can, I finally cum, aiming my load all over her huge tits. Streaks of my white cum run down the big, soft caramel colored mounds of her breasts as I spray every last drop on her chest. A quick glance over and I see Jay-Z is cumming too, the rapper deciding to give Ariana a facial as he cums all over her forehead and cheeks.

All four of lie on the pool table, panting hard as we finish up our crazy sex filled encounter. Beyonce is the first to get up, grabbing a towel from behind the bar and wiping my load off her tits. I watch as she walks over to the still exhausted Ariana, convinced she's going to use the towel to clean off her new friend's face. Both my and Jay-Z's eyes go wide as Beyonce licks Ariana's face clean, drying her off with the towel. "What? Us girls need to stick together," Beyonce laughs. "And we definitely need to do this again sometime," she adds quickly. "Definitely!" Jay-Z and I say at the same time, the four of us laughing...

The end

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, gotbooty44, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, Zack_410, thewildcard, James_scandalous

Cadeauxxx

Re: Captain's Log - Beyonce
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 04:18:49 AM »
I love seeing Beyonce get some action. The wife swap is something you don't see very much of in stories. Do you plan to do more with her?
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 06:07:04 AM »
I love seeing Beyonce get some action. The wife swap is something you don't see very much of in stories. Do you plan to do more with her?

Probably. I just need to come up with the right story

The following users thanked this post: Zack_410

Viri

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2024, 09:57:35 PM »
Moving up into the big leagues. Is Captain going to fuck JLo eventually?

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2024, 10:12:12 PM »
Moving up into the big leagues. Is Captain going to fuck JLo eventually?

That's actually one of the next couple of stories I'm working on  ;D

James_scandalous

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2024, 07:13:34 AM »
Seen pics of Beyonce lately? She gone thicc. Bigger tits than ass ever before.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA