Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Jennifer Lopez  (Read 8453 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Jennifer Lopez
« on: October 08, 2024, 07:15:22 AM »
New York City

I wake up, still exhausted from the night before. As crazy as it sounds, last night Kanye West and I tag teamed Taylor Swift so I didn't get much sleep. It also didn't help that I got a text message from J-Lo last night telling me she'll be at my hotel room early this morning. I hadn't meant to ignore her calls and texts the last couple of months, but I've been slammed with work stuff and the usual Cptnstrwrs hook ups. Even after I sent her a message apologizing for not responding, she seemed determined that we would be meeting this morning. I hope she wasn't too mad, considering some of the rumors you hear about J-Lo's temper. Just as I start getting dressed I hear a knock at the door, running to answer it even though I'm only wearing my boxers.

Sure enough, it's her, Jennifer Lopez, even earlier than she had told me she'd be here, probably on purpose too. She's wearing a pair of tight jeans that show off that famous J-Lo booty and a dark blue tank top. I figure it's best to try and start off our first encounter with a face to face apology. "Look Jennifer, I'm sorry that I..." I start to say before she cuts me off. "Uh-uh! I don't think so! You don't ignore someone for months and then get to talk your way out it! I've been trying to get a hold of you for months and now you're going to apologize to me!" Jennifer exclaims. "That's what I was trying to do," I reply. "And now you're interrupting me! If that wasn't rude enough, you couldn't even be bothered to get dressed before you answered the door!?" Jennifer shouts. "Come with me!" Jennifer exclaims as she grabs me by the wrist and drags me into the living room. "Sit down!" she barks, pointing at the couch. My head is spinning, everything happening so quickly like this. I get the feeling she's about to verbally tear me apart as she sits down next to me on the couch.

"Sorry, I yelled at you like that, but I meant what said about you owing me an apology. From what I've heard about you, that's not how you normally treat your women. Are you ready to apologize to me?" Jennifer asks, her eyes burning into mine. "Yeah, of course. I..." I begin to say. She's on me in a flash, straddling me as she kisses me hard on the lips, even slipping her tongue into my mouth as she kisses me. As great as it is, I'm so confused right now. One minute J-Lo's screaming at me, pissed off, and the next she's cramming her tongue down my throat. I can't complain though, she's one of the better kissers I've been with in awhile. "You like that?" Jennifer asks, grinning at me. "Yeah, I did!" I exclaim, blushing a little bit. SLAP! Her hand smacks me hard on the cheek. As much as it stings, I can't help but get more than a little turned on by it. "See! If you were still on my good side that's the kind of rewards you'd get all the time!" Jennifer growls at me.

The angry look on her face softens a tiny bit. "You're lucky I love younger guys so much," Jennifer sighes. Standing up, Jennifer pulls her tank top off and tosses it to the floor, giving me the first glimpse of her big, perky tan tits, fighting to escape her tiny bra. Without saying a word she slides her jeans down her legs and kicks them aside. Her skimpy bikini style panties match her bra, showing off all of her impressive curves. As I stare at her perfect body, every fiber of my being wishes she'd turn around, giving me a peek at her world famous ass, but for now it looks like I'll have to wait a little longer. "I think I'm really going to make you work for that apology. You ready to do whatever I ask you to do?" Jennifer asks, giving me a sly grin. "Yes, anything you want baby," I quickly reply. "Hmm. There may be hope for you yet," Jennifer laughs. "Still, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to tease the Hell out of you first," Jennifer says, kneeling down in front of me. My eyes go wide as she takes off her bra, tossing it at me. She then slides my boxers down my legs, tossing them aside.

I watch as she leans in, pushing her C cup tits together, my cock all but disappearing between them. "I'm going to rub my tits all over the cock of yours until it's nice and hard," Jennifer purrs as she spits on my cock before she starts sliding her upper body up and down along my shaft. Her tits feels so good on my cock that, much to my disappointment, I'm rock hard a lot sooner than I would've liked. "Hmm! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be," Jennifer laughs. "Let's move this into the other room," Jennifer says,once again grabbing me by the wrist as she drags me to the bedroom as I risk several quick peeks down at her perfect ass as we walk through the hotel suite. "Lie down on the bed on your back," Jennifer commands me and I quickly obey. "Do you know what's about to happen?" Jennifer asks, a mischievous look in her eyes. Personally I'm hoping she's about to suck my cock, but of course Jennifer has other plans. "I hope it's what I'm hoping for," I reply. "Well you'd be wrong," Jennifer laughs as she crouches over my face, pressing her pussy against my face. "Eat my pussy bitch!" Jennifer growls as she grinds her hips against my face. I lick every inch of her I can reach, Jennifer groaning softly as I each her out. She grinds her hips against my face harder and faster than any woman I've been with before. After a few more minutes, she climbs off of me, laying next to me on the bed.

"Was that the best Puerto Rican pussy you've ever tasted?" Jennifer laughs. "Yeah...yeah it was," I reply, not about to tell her she's the only Puerto Rican woman I've ever been with. She gives me that same intense stare from earlier before she sits up. "You know what? You did such a good job each my pussy that you deserve a reward," Jennifer says. Grabbing my cock a little tighter than I'd like, she leans in, mouth open, and begins to suck my cock. It amazes me that lips that soft can wrap themselves so tightly around my cock. Jennifer bobs her head up and down faster than I would think was possible, her mouth making a slurping sound as she sucks me off. She stops just as suddenly as she started. "I know you're disappointed, but I could tell if I kept going that you'd blow your load in my mouth. We can't have that...at least not yet," Jennifer says, smirking at me. She swings a leg over my body, hovering inches above my hips. "No offense, but I'm going to take charge here. I'm sure you'd do your best, but you already seem exhausted and I don't want to be disappointed," Jennifer laughs as she slips my cock between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" Both Jennifer and I shout as my cock fully enters her pussy. She rides me slow and steady, a pained look on her face as she adjusts to having my cock balls deep inside her. "Ugh! How does that feel baby?" Jennifer grunts. "Ugghhh! My cock feels so good inside you. Your pussy is so tight!" I reply. SLAP! She smacks me hard in the face again. "Uh uh! Today this is my cock, and I'll do whatever I want with it!" Jennifer growls. She speeds up, the bed shaking as she rides me. Oh! Oh yeah! That feels so fucking good!" Jennifer exclaims as she pleasures herself on my cock. Her cries get louder and louder as she rides me faster and faster. I want to reach up and grab a handful of those amazing tits, but I'd rather not get slapped again. She grabs my wrists, pulling my hands up to her chest, as if reading my mind. "I want you to play with my tits while I fuck the shit out of you!" Jennifer barks. I do as she says, squeezing her tits as she fucks me, rolling her already hard nipples between my fingers. Just when I think she's about to blow, she pushes my hands off of her breasts, climbing off of me.

She gets on all fours, pointing her ass towards me. "I'm not going to do all the work. And besides, I think it's time for you to earn your keep. And don't you even think about sticking it in my ass!" Jennifer says. Putting my hands on her hips, I push my cock into her pussy, getting even deeper inside her than before. I start with a few slow thrusts, Jennifer moaning softly. "Harder! I want you to tear that pussy up! I can take it!" Jennifer growls. Gripping her hips as hard as I can, I let her have, pounding her pussy as fast as I can. "Ugghhh! Yeah! Agghhhh! Ugghh! Right there! Don't you fucking stop!" Jennifer grunts. I sneak a hand around her body, putting my hand on her clit. I rub her clit as hard as I can, Jennifer squealing as keep drilling her from behind. "Don't stop baby! I'm so close! I want to cum all over your big hard cock!" Jennifer shrieks. Doubling down, I rub her clit harder and faster as I giving her the hardest, fastest thrusts I can manage. It's enough though Jennifer letting out a loud wail as she cums. "Ugghhh! Uggghhhh! Fuck! Fuuuuckk! I'm cumming!" Jennifer cries. I take my hand off her clit, grabbing her again by the hips, holding her tightly as she cums.

I stare as Jennifer slowly collects herself, her orgasm finally over. She rolls onto her back, panting  as she lies in the middle of the bed, staring back at me. "Don't be mad, but I changed my mind. Do you want to fuck my ass? I'd let you if you want. You'd have to promise me you'd go slow though," Jennifer says. Obviously I'm going to say yes. What guy wouldn't take the opportunity to fuck the world famous J-Lo ass? I watch her sweat, thinking that there's a slim chance I'll turn her down. "Ok, I promise to go slow. Now get that sexy ass over here!" I say. She slides across the bed, laying on her back in front of me, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. I would've preferred doggy style for anal, but at least this way I can see the look on her face as I destroy her asshole. Jennifer spreads her legs, giving me a clear view of my target. Taking my cock in one hand, I line it up with her asshole, the head of my cock pressing against, Jennifer tensing up. I lock eyes with her as I push myself into her asshole. "Oh fuck! It's so big!" Jennifer cries out, as I begin to slide myself inside her ass inch by inch.

Finally fully inside her, I keep my promise, slowly sliding my cock back and forth in her asshole. "You're so deep! It feels so good inside me!" Jennifer shrieks, grabbing the bedsheets tightly in both hands. We maintain eye contact as I live out every man's dream, pumping Jennifer Lopez's phat ass in my hotel room. She lets go of the sheets, deciding to squeeze her tits in her hands as I fuck her. It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen, and I have to force myself not to cum. As good as it feels to fuck her ass missionary style, I really want to have a clear view of her ass as I fuck it. I pull out of her, Jennifer giving me a confused look. "Get up, turn around and bend over!" I laugh, Jennifer quickly obeying. Slipping my cock back into her ass, I begin to fuck her from behind, sort of a standing doggy style position. I carefully walk her over to the dresser, never once slipping out of her asshole. Jennifer grabs the edge of the dresser in a death grip, watching herself get fucked in the ass, turned on by the reflection of herself in the mirror. I get a quick glimpse of the wild look on her face from the mirror and I know I have to finish as quickly as possible.

Jennifer's loud moans and groans fill the room as I jack hammer her ass. "Oh yeah! Don't stop! I want you to cum for me baby!" Jennifer growls. Sliding my hands up to her tits, I give them a few good, quick squeezes before I realize I'm about to cum. "Wait! Don't cum inside me!" Jennifer shouts, pulling her ass off of my cock as she kneels down in front of me. She sucks my cock harder and faster than before, clearly hungry for my load. I don't disappoint her, shooting my load into her mouth with a grunt as I begin to cum. Jennifer swallows every last drop, even giving my cock a few good sucks just to be sure I'm done. She stands up kissing me as she wraps her arms around me. "It's my turn to apologize. I shouldn't have been so nasty with you before. I know you're a busy man and that you weren't ignoring me. Are you able to forgive me?" Jennifer asks, flashing her big, sad eyes at me. "I guess so. But next time, I'm going to need a better apology. You know what they say, 'Actions speak louder than words," I say, grinning at her. We get dressed and I walk her to the door. "Promise me we'll do this again soon, and that you won't ignore again for a few months," Jennifer says. "I promise I won't ignore you again, and I promise we'll do this again sooner rather than later," I reply as she walks out the door...

The end

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, spence, Downloadedscar, thebutt, thewildcard, James_scandalous

Viri

Re: Captain's Log - Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 05:35:26 PM »
Loved it, knew you would rock out with JLo.

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

thebutt

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 07:04:44 AM »
EPIC

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2024, 07:27:08 AM »
This made me want to go meet her so I can fuck that ass. Nice fucking work once again.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA