Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: When I'm Cleaning Windows (Penny Lane)  (Read 4534 times)

Ellessio

When I'm Cleaning Windows (Penny Lane)
« on: October 08, 2024, 09:12:32 AM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie, Titwank

Celebrity: Penny Lane

A series inspired by the British sex comedy Confessions of a Window Cleaner, and George Formby's song "When I'm Cleaning Windows".

When I'm Cleaning Windows: Penny Lane

Lee, a well-built 25-year-old with a mischievous smile, squinted against the London sun, his squeegee sliding rhythmically across the glass of the upscale apartment building. His eyes, a piercing blue, scanned the windows like a hawk hunting for the perfect spot to land. The East End of the city had been his domain since he started his window cleaning gig seven years ago, and he knew every crack and smudge like the back of his hand. Or so he thought, until today.

As he reached the fifth floor, his gaze slipped from the glass to the reflection of a room beyond. In that split second, time froze for Lee. The sight of the naked twenty-something looking, dark blonde goddess standing before her mirror took his breath away. Her hair cascading down her back, she had the kind of beauty that could stop traffic—or in his case, a ladder. Her flawless skin and voluptuous curves were like a painting come to life, and Lee found himself unable to look away from the masterpiece before him.

"Fucking 'ell" he whispered to himself, his cock hardening in his jeans.

All he could do was gawp at her, his eyes wide with astonishment. The woman's skin was tanned caramel, and it shimmered in the soft light of the apartment. Her tear shaped breasts, large and natural were incredible, the nipples a darker shade of pink that begged for attention. Her waist tapered down to hips that flared dramatically, leading to the kind of ass that made men drop their jaws and their inhibitions. Her legs, long and lean, ended in a pair of high-heeled shoes that screamed of luxury and desire. She was a vision, and Lee was a man lost in a fantasy.

But the fantasy was short-lived.

Her eyes, a deep, piercing blue-green, met his in the reflection, and the room's quiet was shattered by a high-pitched squeal. In a flash of motion, she spun around, her hands flying to cover herself as if she were trying to shield a precious treasure from a thief. The look she gave him was a mix of shock and outrage, her lips curling into a snarl that could have made a saint apologize. She ran out of the room, appearing a moment later wearing a robe, the fabric clinging to her incredible body.

Lee felt a jolt of adrenaline as she approached the window, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. He had been caught like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar, and the last thing he wanted was to be on the wrong side of a beautiful woman's wrath. He tried to act nonchalant, waving a soapy cloth in the air as if he hadn't just been caught red-handed ogling her naked form.

"What the hell are you doing, you pervert!" she shouted, her voice carrying a sharp edge that cut through the urban din below. Her eyes narrowed, and Lee felt his heart drop into his stomach. He'd seen that look before, on the faces of ex-girlfriends who had caught him in much less innocent acts than this.

"Washing your windows, love." he called out with a cheeky grin, trying to play it cool despite the racing pulse in his throat. "Just doing me job, no need to get your knickers in a twist."

"Don't give me that. You were staring in at me!" she spat, her plummy accent evident, her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red that made her blue green eyes pop even more. The woman's anger was palpable, and Lee knew he was treading on thin ice.

"Look, love. I'm here to clean the windows, that's it." he said, holding up his hands in a gesture of innocence, the squeegee dripping water onto the footpath below. "But if you don't want a bloke to see you parading around in your birthday suit, maybe you should close the blinking curtains."

Her eyes narrowed even further, and she leaned out the window, her breasts threatening to spill out of the robe. "I'll have you fired for this, you little shit." she hissed, the heat of her anger practically steaming up the glass.

"Fired for what? For doing me bloody job." he retorted, trying to keep the tremor of nerves out of his voice. "Listen, darling. I can't help what I see in the windows, if the curtains ain't closed."

The woman's grip on the windowsill tightened, knuckles whitening. "You're disgusting. Get the hell away from here."

"Calm down, love." he chuckled, trying to diffuse the situation with his trademark East End charm. "It's not like I've never seen a bird in her birthday suit before."

Her eyes narrowed to slits, and she leaned further out the window, the robe slipping slightly to reveal a hint of cleavage. "That's it. I've had enough."

Lee felt the sting of her words, but he couldn't help but appreciate the view. He had always had a way with words, but today, it seemed like they had abandoned him. "Look, I'm sorry, alright?" he called out, his voice a little softer, hoping to ease the situation. "It's just that you're bloody gorgeous, and any bloke would have done the same in me place."

The woman's grip on the sill tightened even more, and Lee found himself holding his breath, expecting her to slam the window shut in his face. But she didn't. Instead, she took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling under the flimsy fabric of the robe. For a moment, Lee thought he saw a flicker of amusement in her eyes, but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared.

Lee's cheeky smile didn't falter, despite the fear of losing his job. He watched as the woman's expression shifted, the anger giving way to something else. Her eyes raked over him, a slow, deliberate perusal that sent a shiver down his spine. He knew that look. He'd seen it on the faces of plenty of women before, especially when they realized he wasn't just some random creep. He was the cheeky chappy with a six-pack and a knack for charm. And it was always these plummy women who seemed to have a weakness for a bit of rough.

"What's your name?" she demanded, her voice softer now, but still sharp enough to cut glass.

"Lee," he said, trying to sound confident. "What's yours, love?"

"Penny." she replied, her voice a mix of annoyance and something else—curiosity perhaps. "Listen, Lee. I don't take kindly to being ogled by strangers, especially when I'm in my own home."

Lee nodded, his eyes not straying from hers. "Understood, darling. It won't happen again, I promise." He hoped she'd believe him, even though the bulge in his jeans was telling him a different story.

Penny studied him for a moment, her eyes lingering on his body before returning to his face. "You're not from around here, are you?"

Lee shrugged, his grin never leaving his face. "Nah, love. Just a lad from the East End, trying to make an honest living."

Penny's expression softened slightly, the corners of her mouth twitching. "Well, Lee from the East End," she began, "I'm not going to call the police or have you fired. But you owe me an apology."

Lee's grinned at her. He hadn't expected this. He'd braced himself for a screaming match or a swift kick to the bollocks. "Course, love," he said, his voice earnest. "I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

Penny's expression remained stern, but there was something in her eyes that made Lee's heart race faster than the climb up the ladder. "That's a start," she said. "But that apology isn't enough, is it?"

"Well what else are you thinking then, love?" he asked, his voice tinged with excitement. He had a feeling this conversation was taking a turn he hadn't anticipated.

"I'm thinking that maybe you should come in here and make it up to me," she said, a smirk playing on her lips.

Lee's eyes widened, his heart thumping in his chest like a drum. This was not what he had expected, but he wasn't about to argue. He quickly wiped his hands on his cloth and climbed through the open window, his mind racing with the possibilities of what could happen next.

She was tall, almost as tall as he was, and even more beautiful up close. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and Lee felt his cock stir at the thought of what was to come. The apartment was immaculate, a stark contrast to his own tiny flat, which was often cluttered with dirty dishes and laundry. The smell of her perfume filled the room, a heady scent of her lavender and spices that made him want to bury his face in her neck and inhale deeply.

"You've seen me naked, I think it's only fair I see you naked." she said, her voice dropping to a seductive whisper. The challenge in her eyes was unmistakable.

Lee swallowed hard, his hands gripping the windowsill. "Alright, love." He shrugged off his shirt, revealing a body that was a testament to his manual labour. His muscles rippled in the sunlight, and he felt a thrill of excitement run through him as Penny's gaze devoured him. He kicked off his boots and unbuckled his belt, his jeans falling to his ankles. He stepped out of them, leaving his boxers the last barrier between them.

Penny's eyes roamed over him, taking in every inch of his body. "Not bad at all," she murmured, the corners of her mouth turning up in a smirk. "Lose those boxers though."

Lee felt his cheeks burn, but he complied, sliding his boxers down and stepping out of them. His cock sprang free, standing at attention like it was saluting the woman before him. He couldn't help but feel a smug sense of pride at the way her eyes widened slightly.

"Like what you see, darling?" he quipped, his cheeky grin not faltering. He watched as her gaze took in every inch of his exposed body, her pupils dilating with interest.

"More than I thought I would." she replied, her tone even. She stepped closer to him, closing the space between them. "Now, let's see if you're as good at other things as you are at climbing ladders and talking your way out of trouble."

She let her robe slip off her, revealing the full grandeur of her naked form. The sight of her sent a bolt of desire straight to Lee's groin, making his cock throb with anticipation. Her breasts were like two ripe fruits, begging for his touch, and her legs were long and shapely, leading to the sweet juncture of her thighs that was already glistening with arousal. The room felt charged with electricity as she reached out and traced a finger along his abs, leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

"Fucking 'ell, you are gorgeous." he murmured, his voice full of admiration.

Penny smirked, enjoying the effect she had on him. She reached down and took his cock in her hand, her grip firm and confident. Lee gasped, his body reacting immediately to her touch. She began to stroke him, her eyes locked on his, watching his every reaction. He could feel himself growing harder under her hand, the pleasure building with each pass of her soft skin against his. He leaned in and kissed her, his tongue darting into her mouth to explore her taste. She met his kiss with equal fervour, her hand never stopping its steady rhythm on his cock. His hands grasped her breasts, kneading the soft flesh, his thumbs flicking over her nipples until they were as hard as the pebbles on the beach. He broke the kiss, leaning down to take one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked and licked her nipples, flicking his tongue expertly around them, nibbling on them gently. She moaned, arching her back, pushing herself further into his touch.

"Oh, Lee. I want you to put that mouth to use elsewhere." she sighed, her voice a command that sent a shiver down his spine.

"Needs a bit of tending to, does it, darling?" he asked, his voice gruff with lust as he kissed along her neck, feeling her pulse race beneath his lips.

"It's been a little bit neglected recently." she admitted, as she nuzzled his neck.

"Don't you worry, love." he grinned, holding her close, her breasts pushed against his chest, his cock rock hard against her thigh. "I'll give it a good seeing to."

He took her hand and led her to the plush, queen-sized bed that dominated the room. The silk sheets looked like a cloud of cream against her tanned skin as she lay down, her legs falling open in silent invitation.

Lee didn't need another prompt. He climbed on top of her, kissing her neck as he positioned himself between her legs. He kissed down her body, his hands tracing the curves of her waist and hips as he went, until he reached the warm, wet heat of her shaved pussy. He took a deep breath, savouring her scent before diving in. His tongue slid over her clit, flicking and teasing the sensitive bud until Penny's hips bucked upward, her nails digging into the bed sheets. He could feel her pulsing against his mouth, and heard her moan in delight.

Her legs wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer, and he was more than happy to oblige. He licked and sucked, his tongue delving into her slick folds, exploring every inch of her until she was writhing beneath him, her breath coming in gasps. He felt a thrill of power, knowing he had her in the palm of his hand—or rather, the tip of his tongue. Her hips ground against his face, urging him on, her moans growing louder and more desperate with every passing second.

"Oh, Lee." she moaned, writhing on the bed, her legs tightening around his neck. "Don't stop."

Lee didn't need any further encouragement. He lapped at her pussy with enthusiasm, his tongue sliding in and out of her, savouring her sweetness. He could feel her getting closer, her body tensing beneath him as she approached the edge. He increased the pace, his tongue swirling around her clit as he slipped two fingers inside her, feeling her tightness grip them hungrily.

"Oh...fuck!" she cursed as her body spasmed around his fingers, her juices flooding his mouth as she came hard, her thighs quivering. He felt the tremors of her orgasm and looked up at her face, a look of pure satisfaction etched on his features. He loved when posh birds cursed, especially when he was the one making them do it. He looked up at Penny quivering on the bed, and grinned. He dove back into her snatch, lapping at her clit, her juices mixing with his saliva, creating a wet, sloppy sound that echoed through the room. Her nails dug into his scalp, but Lee didn't care. He was in heaven with this beautiful creature, his tongue dancing with her clit, feeling her body tense up again. He was going to make her cum again, and again, until she couldn't walk straight.

Her moans grew louder and more desperate, her hips bucking wildly as he worked her over. She was close, so close, and he could feel the tension building in her body. He sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. Her breath was coming in gasps, and her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh, Lee! Oh....FUCK!" she screamed as a second, more intense orgasm ripped through her body, her nails digging into his scalp, holding him in place as her pussy clamped down on his invading fingers. He felt her juices gushing onto his face, and he greedily lapped them up, not wanting to miss a drop.

Her legs loosened their grip, and she collapsed back onto the bed, panting heavily, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. "Oh my God, that was..." she trailed off, unable to find the words to describe the intensity of her release.

Lee pulled back, his face glistening with her arousal, a proud grin spreading across his face. "I'm just getting started, love."

He went back down on her again, his lips and tongue exploring the tender flesh of her inner thighs before returning to her clit, now swollen and sensitive from her previous climaxes. Penny's eyes squeezed shut as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm building within her. Her breaths were shallow and fast, her body writhing under his touch. He was relentless, his tongue and fingers working in perfect harmony to push her over the edge again.

Her moans grew more urgent, and she began to chant his name in time with his strokes. "Lee, Lee, Lee..." Each time she said it, her voice grew more desperate, more pleading. Her legs began to shake, and she grabbed fistfuls of the bedding, holding on tight as she felt the wave of pleasure cresting. He could feel her tightening around his fingers, her walls pulsing in anticipation.

With one final, hard flick of his tongue, Penny's body arched off the bed, her back bowing like a bow under the pressure of the orgasm. Her scream was muffled by the pillow she'd bitten into, her body convulsing as she came harder than she ever had before. Lee held her there, his tongue flicking and stroking until she was a trembling mess beneath him, her legs falling open, releasing him.

He pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "Ready for more, love?" he asked, his cock throbbing in anticipation.

Penny could only nod, her eyes still closed as she tried to catch her breath. He took the opportunity to slide up her body, his cock sliding along her wetness, leaving a trail of precum. He kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing together as he positioned himself at her entrance. He pushed in slowly, savouring the feeling of her tight, hot pussy gripping him. She was so wet, so ready for him, and he couldn't wait to fuck her senseless.

Her eyes snapped open as he filled her completely, and she moaned into his mouth, her legs wrapping around his waist to pull him in deeper. He began to move, setting a rhythm that was slow and deliberate, building the tension between them. His hips ground into hers, his cock hitting her g-spot with every thrust, making her whimper and moan. Her nails scored down his back, leaving red trails of passion in their wake.

Lee broke the kiss, panting as he watched her face, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. "Look at me, darling," he ordered, his voice low and gruff. Her eyes fluttered open, and their gazes locked. He could see the desire in her eyes, the need for more, and he was all too happy to oblige.

"You love this big East End cock, don't you?" he growled, his thrusts growing harder and faster. Penny could only nod, her eyes glazed with passion as she watched him move above her. The way he filled her was almost too much to bear, and she was already feeling the beginnings of another orgasm coiling in her belly.

Lee's muscles tensed as he drove into her, each thrust pushing her closer to the brink. He leaned down, his mouth hovering over her ear, his hot breath tickling her neck. "You're so fucking wet for me, Penny," he whispered. "I knew you'd be a wild one."

Her nails dug into his back, leaving red crescents as she moaned in agreement. "Oh God, yes," she breathed, her body tightening around him. "Don't stop, Lee. Please, don't stop."

Lee felt his own orgasm approaching, the pressure building in his balls. But he wasn't ready to finish yet. He wanted to make this moment last, to savour her sweet pussy as it clamped down on his cock. He pulled back slightly, his cock slipping almost all the way out before plunging back in, earning him a gasp from Penny. She bucked her hips up to meet him, urging him on.

"You like it when I talk dirty, don't you, darling?" he asked, his voice thick with lust. "You loved me perving on you, didn't ya."

Penny's eyes flashed open, and she met his gaze, her cheeks flushed with desire. "Yes," she admitted, her voice barely a whisper. "It was exciting."

Lee's grin grew wider, his teeth flashing against his tanned skin. "And you liked watching me get hard from seeing you naked, didn't ya?"

Penny nodded, her cheeks flushing even deeper. "Yes," she admitted, her voice a breathy whisper.

Lee's grin grew even wider, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Thought so," he murmured, before leaning down to whisper in her ear. "You want me to make you cum again, love?"

"Yes," Penny gasped, her hips rocking up to meet his. "Please."

"You're a proper filthy little tart, ain't ya, Penny?" he murmured, his cock sliding out of her again before plunging back in, eliciting a loud moan from her lips. "You love a bit of rough."

"Oh, yes, I love it" she moaned, her eyes glazing over with passion. "Fuck me harder, Lee."

He complied eagerly, his hips moving faster and deeper, each thrust pushing her closer to the edge. He could feel her pussy clench around him, her inner walls fluttering as she approached climax. His own orgasm was building, his balls tightening with the need to release.

"Come for me, darling," he demanded, his voice hoarse with desire. "I want to feel you come all over my cock."

Her eyes snapped to his, and she nodded frantically, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. He could feel her pussy clamp down on him, her body tense with the effort of holding back. He reached between them, finding her clit with his thumb and began to rub it in firm, deliberate circles.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Lee, I'm...I'm..."

Her words were lost in a scream of pleasure as she shattered around him, her pussy gripping his cock in a vice-like hold as her orgasm washed over her. Her body arched off the bed, her back bowing as she rode the waves of ecstasy. He watched her, his own need building, his thrusts becoming more urgent.

Lee leaned down, capturing her mouth in a bruising kiss, swallowing her cries of pleasure. His hand moved from her clit to her breast, pinching and rolling her nipple as he continued to pound into her. The friction was unbearable, the heat building in his balls until he couldn't hold back any longer.

With a roar, he came, his cock pulsing as he filled her with his hot, thick cum. He kept thrusting, the feeling of her pussy milking him dry too good to let go of. Her legs tightened around his waist, her own moans muffled by his mouth as she rode out the aftershocks of her climax.

They broke the kiss, both breathing heavily, their eyes locked. For a moment, they just lay there, bodies still joined, hearts racing. Then, with a soft smile, Penny reached up and cupped his cheek. "You're amazing." she panted, her voice filled with wonder.

Lee leaned down to kiss her again, his cock still buried deep within her. "You're not so bad yourself, love."

They lay there for a moment, their bodies sticky with sweat and pleasure. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, Penny pushed him off and sat up. "We need to clean up," she said, her voice still a bit shaky from the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Let's have a shower, love." he suggested, his cock slipping out of her with a wet sound. He stood up, his legs shaking slightly from the intense workout they'd just had.

Penny nodded, a satisfied smile playing on her lips. "That sounds heavenly." She took his hand and led him into the en suite bathroom. The room was all gleaming chrome and marble, a stark contrast to the passionate chaos they'd just created in the bedroom.

Lee stepped into the shower, the hot water cascading over his body, washing away the sweat and her juices. He watched as Penny stepped in behind him, her body a masterpiece of curves and angles, her skin flushed and her hair plastered to her face. She reached for the shower gel, her hand trembling slightly as she squeezed a dollop into her palm.

"Let me do that for you, darling," he offered, taking the gel from her and turning her around. He began to massage her back, his strong hands moving in slow, circular motions, working out the tension that had built up during their intense encounter. She leaned back into him, her body melting against his. He nuzzled her neck as he washed her, his cock still half-hard from the aftermath of their passion.

He washed every inch of her, his hands moving down to her ass, squeezing and caressing, making her giggle and squirm. "You're a cheeky one," she said, her voice filled with playful accusation.

"And you love it." he grinned, his hands moving around to cup her breasts, soaping them up as he went. She leaned back into him, her head lolling as he teased and played with her sensitive nipples. He felt his cock twitch back to life, ready for round two. He kissed her and she melted into his arms, her body pliant under his touch.

They washed each other thoroughly, the water running down their bodies in rivulets, mixing with the soap and their juices. The steam filled the room, creating a haze that only served to make the intimate scene more erotic. They rinsed off, and Lee couldn't resist grabbing her ass, pulling her back against him, his cock pressing into her back. She turned around and started kissing his chest, her hands reaching down to wrap around his hardening member. She knelt down and took him in her mouth, her eyes looking up at him with a wicked sparkle.

Lee's hands found their way into her hair as she began to bob up and down, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. He watched her, his eyes hooded with lust, as she took him deeper and deeper until he could feel the back of her throat. He groaned, his head falling back against the shower tiles. Her mouth was so warm, so wet, and her tongue was a master at teasing and stroking every sensitive spot.

"That's it, love." he encouraged, his voice a gruff growl. "Take it all."

Penny's eyes never left his, even as she took him to the back of her throat, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. She gagged slightly, but it only seemed to spur her on. She began to suck him in earnest, her cheeks moving in a rapid, rhythmic motion. Lee's hips began to thrust, his hands tightening in her hair as he guided her.

"I want to fuck those tits, darling." he murmured, sliding his cock out of her mouth. She grinned up at him, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She leaned back, her breasts jutting out towards him. He stepped closer, his cock standing tall and proud, pointing directly at her ample cleavage. He placed the tip at her chest, and she pushed her breasts together, creating a soft, warm channel for him to slide into.

Lee's eyes rolled as he sank into the warm embrace of her breasts, feeling the softness of her flesh surround him. He began to pump his hips, his cock sliding back and forth between her tits, the friction sending shivers of pleasure up his spine. She leaned back, her mouth open as if in silent invitation, and he took the hint, leaning down to kiss her deeply. Their tongues danced together as he fucked her tits, the sound of their bodies slapping together echoing in the shower.

"Oh, Penny," he groaned into her mouth, his balls tightening as he felt the pressure building. She reached up, her fingers wrapping around his balls, squeezing them gently. He could feel himself getting closer, his orgasm approaching like a freight train.

"You're gonna' make me come, darling." he warned her, his voice strained with need. She just giggled, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she squeezed his balls a little harder. That was all it took. With a roar, he shot his load, the first spurt of cum hitting her chin and splattering onto her chest. She giggled again, the sound like a siren's call to his cock, which jerked and spurted more cum onto her breasts and neck.

Penny sat up, her face glowing with excitement. "Looks like we need to wash up again." she said, her voice light and teasing.

Lee chuckled, his cock still twitching from the intense release. He picked up the shower gel, lathering up his hand before moving to her breasts, the soap bubbling and popping as he massaged the cum away. Her nipples were still hard from his earlier attentions, and she gasped as his soapy hand passed over them. He took his time, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin and firm flesh under his palms. He leaned down to kiss her again, his tongue delving into her mouth as he continued to clean her.

"I'm going to have to get back to work I'm afraid, love." he murmured, reluctantly pulling away from her embrace.

"What? No!" she protested playfully, her hand reaching out to grab his cock, which was already beginning to show signs of life again. "You can't leave me like this!"

"I'm finished at 5, love." he assured her, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Think you can wait until then?"

Penny pouted, but her eyes danced with amusement. "I might have to keep myself busy until then." she teased, her hand sliding down her stomach and between her legs.

Lee stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. "Oh, I'm sure you'll manage."

He winked at her, his cheeky grin making her stomach flutter.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Blocboy VC, thewildcard

Cadeauxxx

Re: When I'm Cleaning Windows (Penny Lane)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 06:42:54 PM »
Loved this story. Gave me a great laugh for a parody and you managed to pop Penny Lane's cherry, so kudos to that!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2024, 01:40:27 AM »
Penny is super hot. You beat me to writing her first lol.

Avlag28

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2024, 09:09:14 AM »
Yes finally Penny Lane! Great work. I loved how he worked her body making her crazy and come multiple times. Need more of her.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA