Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Maré’s Freaky Halloween Treats (Layna Landry, Riley Reyes)  (Read 1254 times)

Gianni Shamari

Maré’s Freaky Halloween Treats (Layna Landry, Riley Reyes)
« on: October 10, 2024, 12:24:34 PM »

It was Halloween in New York City. The city was on fire; the energy was maximized because of the World Series and costumed New Yorkers running around celebrating the spooky holiday. Leading the 42nd annual “Shine a Light” Village Halloween Parade up Sixth Avenue on a dry and comfortable Saturday night was Maré dressed as The Flash. His blood moon-red costume complemented his matching red/yellow Air Force One sneakers. The King of New York had over 100,000 of his “faithful followers” marching behind him as he waved to the epic crowds of spectators. The lights from the street lamps seemed to shine brightly on him.

“Happy Halloween, New York!” Maré shouted. “I love you!”

He marveled at the sight of the crowd on the sidelines and the spectators from nearby buildings watching the parade from open windows. Maré looked back and saw some people dressed in white holding a sign that read BLESSINGS. He felt blessed on this magical night as he danced to the classic song “Also Sprach Zarathustra,” played by a live band.

When he finally reached 16th Street, Maré pulled out his gold iPhone 6S Plus and texted his Adult film star friend Riley Reynolds that he was on his way to the club. He couldn’t wait to party with Riley and her friend, Layna, at the Marquee Nightclub for Puff Daddy’s Emperor’s Ball. Puff Daddy was celebrating Cîroc Apple Infused Vodka Launch, and Maré had to be a part of the experience.

At the Marquee Nightclub, the party was in full swing. The rap music was blaring, costumed bodies were shaking, and the energy was superb. The ambiance was surreal, and Maré felt like he was in an action movie. He spotted a few celebrities like singer Ashanti, television personality La La Anthony, and stylist June Ambrose. Maré continued to survey the club but didn’t see Riley or her friend Layna. Therefore, he went to the bar to get a drink.

“Would you like to try Cîroc Apple?” a short, brown-haired waitress with a perfect smile asked him. “It is the latest flavor for Cîroc!”

“Sure,” Maré answered as he sipped the drink. “Good. I like it!”

That moment, DJ Gates, spinning the latest hip-hop and R&B jams, shouted, “My man Maré, the Flash is in the house! Yeah, looking good, King of New York! I see you!”

Maré walked to the booth and gave DJ Gates a pound and a hug. Then he took the mic and said, “Big shout out to my man, DJ Gates, Puff Daddy, Riley Reynolds, and Layna! It’s a Blue Dot Night, baby!”

Then Maré hit the dance floor to get his boogie on with some fly females dressed in the sexiest costumes. The sight of these Adult stars aroused him! He felt a soft tap on his shoulder. Maré turned around, and Riley Reynolds and Layna were standing there smiling.

Riley Reynolds was Emma Frost from X-Men for Halloween. Her sexy white costume exposed her flat-toned belly and fit physique perfectly, making her a sexy White Queen for the night.

“Happy Halloween, Maré!” Riley kissed him on the cheek. “It’s good to see you! This is my friend, Layna Landy!”

Layna Landy was a tall, blonde adult film star with big tits and a curvy ass. She had her hair severely pulled back in a short ponytail bob. Layna was Supergirl for Halloween, and her costume accentuated her fit body flawlessly. The most impressive thing about her was that she managed to pull off the strong woman’s look without looking like a dyke. Layna could pass for Riley’s sister.

“Happy Halloween, King of New York! However you celebrate Halloween, I hope you have fun!” she told him.

“Thanks!” Maré replied. “Riley, your friend is hot!”

“And thanks for the shout-out, dear!” Layna added.

“Anytime, sexy! I love your pretty face and fit physique!”

“Awww… well, you have genetics and the gym to thank for those!” Layna smiled.

Maré laughed.

“The last time we were together, it was wild!” Riley Reynolds shared with Layna. “We fucked for hours during the Blizzard of 2015!”

“That’s right!” Maré confirmed. “A blizzard cannot stop two freaks from fucking!”

Layna Landry giggled. “It must have been one hell of an experience!”

“It was an event!” Maré corrected her.

“Speaking of an event,” Riley murmured. “One of my fans ordered a custom video of me doing a threesome with a Black man and a white woman.”

“What a coincidence, you have your co-stars right here!” Maré jested.

“Interesting, but it is true,” Layna replied.

“I’m the King of New York; Riley knows about my dick game.”

Riley chuckled. “Yeah, you can fuck!”

“Now I’m intrigued,” Layna admitted. “I want a sample of the King of New York!”

Maré smiled at her. “I like your style, baby!”

“Oh man, sharing Maré with Layna? That’d be fun!” Riley felt. “I’m ready for a nice and naughty night!”

When DJ Gates played the song “Workin'” by Puff Daddy & The Family, all three began dancing.

Later that night, they were at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen. Riley was ready to do the custom video for one of her aficionados. Two camcorders were pointing directly at the bed to record different angles. Maré pressed record, and the action began. The sight of Emma Frost and Supergirl kissing was perhaps every Comic Con pervert fantasy come true. As Maré stood there observing, it was like an erotic scene oozing out of a graphic comic book. The kissing sounds and passionate moaning serenaded the room.

“Amazing,” Maré said softly.

Riley Reynolds and Layna Landy stripped out of their Halloween costumes. Their nude bodies were perfectly toned and sexy. They were face-to-face and nipple-to-nipple. They did not take long to wrestle in the middle of the bed. Layna explored Riley’s pussy with her tongue. Riley trembled with satisfaction. They shifted and sixty-nined had me aroused again. Maré knew they were enjoying each other. It was evident. They moaned, shrieked, and sucked each other in preoccupation. Then Riley Reynolds turned to Maré with a sultry smile and signaled him to join the action.

“Come over here, Flash!” She said. “We’ve been bad girls!”

Maré raced to the bed, and they were in a kissing frenzy. Their wet, active tongues twisted with such erotic delight. Then they stripped him out of his Flash costume. After that, they worshipped Maré’s big black cock with their oral techniques. He loves the sight of two hot white girls sharing his dick. Layna and Riley looked so hot, wrapping their fleshy lips on his cock and shaved balls.

“Oh, shit!” Maré moaned.

They continued sharing his cock for a few more minutes, then divided him in half, with Riley taking the upper part of his body and Layna working on the lower leg. Riley’s tongue went on a journey from Maré’s torso to my lips, and Layna was sucking his dick with great artistry, which drove him wild! She skillfully worked her mouth and tongue over Maré’s big black cock with such precision that his brown toes curled.

“I love your big black cock!” Layna told him as she gazed at him. Her eyes were full of hot lust.

“I want to ride that big black cock!” Riley murmured.

“You can ride anything on me, girl!” Maré responded

Layna released her mouth off his dick, and he laid on his back. Riley sat her juicy asshole on Maré’s shaft and rode him like a wild horse. He gripped her moist, paled hips to control and steer Riley’s movements to slow her pace. Maré did not want to ejaculate too fast. His dick was so deep in Riley’s juicy pussy that she screamed louder than a banshee. She bounced up and down, squeezing his dick with her pussy muscles. Riley exploded with a series of muscular contractions. She collapsed on Maré, and they shared a French kiss.

“I love riding that bbc!” Riley whispered.

“I want to beat that pussy up!” Maré responded.

Riley chuckled. “Beat it up, good!”

They switched to the missionary position. Maré had easy entrée to her already lubed pussy as his dick pumped in and out, making watery sounds. Riley’s moans were getting louder as the pace got faster. While Maré was pounding Riley’s pussy to submission, he slurped the love juices pouring out of Layna’s pussy. Her cunt juices filled his mouth as he swallowed it covetously, licking all over her sex box to get every sweet drop. Layna’s pussy shivered on his lips.

“Yes, Maré, eat my fucking pussy!” Layna shouted. “Your tongue feels so good! Lick that clit!”

“The King of New York is going to make me cum!” Riley declared. “I’m getting so close!”

Riley’s entire groin area quivered as she climaxed. That orgasm rocked her muscular body so hard that she trembled for several seconds. Riley had one of the greatest O-faces Maré had ever seen.

“I love it when you make those faces, girl!” Maré sighed. “You don’t know how much I enjoyed making you cum!”

“Oh, that felt so good!” Riley expressed. “I haven’t cummed like that in a while!”

“I have that epic dick, girl!” Maré told her as I turned to Layna and kissed her lips. “It’s your turn now, pretty face!”

Layna got on all fours, turned her head over her shoulder, and said, “Fuck my ass, Maré! I want that bbc up my white ass!”

“You got it, baby girl!”

Maré plunged my dick in her ass and pounded away. Moaning and passionate sighs echoed throughout the bedroom. He smacked Layna’s ass, and sweat flew off her ass cheeks. It drove her wild every time Maré hit her soft buttocks. A red handprint was noticeable on her right ass cheek. He enjoyed the view of Layna’s paled back and the sound of my testicles slapping against her ass cheeks.

“Yes, like that, Maré! Fuck me.” She exclaimed.

“Oh, I love this pussy!” Maré yelled.

Layna laid on her back, and Maré slowly entered her smooth pussy.

“Go slow, baby! Your dick is the biggest I have ever taken!” Layna said. “Oh my God, it’s huge!”

Maré watched as his dick moved in and out of Layna’s pussy. He gradually picked up the speed and fucked Layna harder.

“Yes, yes, fuck me with that big black dick!” Layna howled. “Pound me!”

Layna met up with every thrust Maré made, and he pounded her faster and harder. She bit her lip to keep herself from screaming. Maré pulled out of her and ejaculated on her perfectly defined abs.

Layna grabbed his dick and said, “I want some more!”

“You want some more? I’m going to give you more!” Maré promised.

He obliged and inserted his dick in her wet pussy. Maré wasted no time ramming Layna at a fast pace. He competently worked her cunt with his cock with such meticulousness that it didn’t take long for her to cummed, which triggered him to erupt again. Maré wasn’t done with her pussy yet, and he thrust his dick back into her love box. Riley was laughing at the wildness her co-stars exhibited.

Maré pounded her pussy harder and faster. He felt himself getting ready to let loose and knew it was going to be an intense one. Layna stared at me and could tell I was about to cum.

“I want you to cum all over my face!” She demanded.

At that moment, Maré blasted a massive load across her face. An explosion trembled his muscular cinnamon body and left him out of breath. The scent of raw sex filled the bedroom. Riley licked some of the cum off Layna’s face, which was so erotic. Maré got up and put the air conditioner on to cool the room. Riley Reynolds turned the cameras off, and Layna Landry went to the bathroom to clean herself.

“I had fun fucking you and Layna! The sex was great!” Riley acknowledged.

“How much are you charging your fan for the custom scene?” Maré asked her.

“I charged him five hundred dollars!” Riley answered. “He wanted something exclusively made for him, and he got it! I have to do another custom order for a female fan. She wants me to dance nude to her favorite song!”

“Cool.” Maré smiled. “These custom orders are a good hustle, and I respect it.”

“Thanks!” Riley said. “It is one of the best ways to make money in the sex industry.”

They laid back in bed. Layna crawled into the bed with an ice pack. She began rubbing her pussy with the ice pack. It was something so sexy about Layna icing her bruised vagina.

“You beat this pussy up so good!” Layna moaned. “My pussy is sore, but it hurt so good!”

“I took that pussy to poundtown!” Maré winked.

Riley laughed. “Wow.”

Maré put his arms around the girls and said, “Thank you for a memorable night, my freaky Halloween treats!”

The End.

Copyright © 2015 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 12:30:23 PM by Gianni Shamari »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA