Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026  (Read 11440 times)

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #255 on: September 17, 2026, 07:34:04 PM »
Sept. 17 headlines

  • LSU QB Sam Leavitt doubtful for Saturday at Ole Miss
  • Aaron Judge leaves Yankees’ loss at Twins with leg tightness
  • Pete Crow-Armstrong homers twice, powers Cubs past Braves
  • Guardians overtake White Sox for 1st in AL Central
  • AL West tied after win by Rangers, loss by Astros
  • Pete Alonso homers again at Citi Field, Orioles sweep Mets
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2026, 05:09:51 PM »
Sept. 18 headlines

  • Josh Allen accounts for 5 TD, Bills beat Lions to open new stadium
  • LSU QB Sam Leavitt upgraded to questionable for Ole Miss game
  • Dodgers clinch NL West for 5th straight year
  • Alvarez homers, Astros win to take 1-game lead in AL West
  • Dream beat Sun by franchise l-record 44 pts, Reese drops 30
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2026, 03:31:38 PM »
Sept. 19 headlines

  • )13)Texas Tech stops 2-pr conversion to defeat (22)Houston
  • Darian Mensah completes first 24 passes, (5)Miami beats Wake
  • Yankees place Aaron Judge on IL with calf strain
  • Breanna Stewart passes Sue Bird on points list, Liberty top Lynx
  • Kelsey Mitchell sets WNBA season scoring record in Fever win
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2026, 04:35:33 PM »
Sept. 20 headlines

  • (8)Ole Miss picks off (7)LSU on 4th-and-goal late to seal win
  • Kentucky takes down (9)Texas A&M in College Station
  • (10)Alabama erases early deficit to beat Florida State, 50-36
  • Vanderbilt steals win after NC State fumbles in own end zone
  • Jeremiah Smith sets mark for career receiving yds at Ohio St
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #259 on: September 21, 2026, 06:23:09 PM »
Sept. 21 headlines

  • Jayden Daniels leaves loss at Cowboys with dislocated elbow
  • Caleb Williams (hamstring) exits as Bears fall to Vikings
  • Saints comeback to stun Ravens; Chiefs outlast Colts in OT
  • Eagles score with:09 left to beat Titans; Packers top Jets in OT
  • Deshaun Watson, Browns erase 10-pt deficit to win at Bucs
  • Braves clinch NL East; Red Sox clinch playoff berth
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2026, 06:51:18 PM »
Sept. 22 headlines

  • Rams’ Stafford throws for 4 TD to beat Giants, 28-6
  • Giants’ Jaxson Dart (MCL sprain) leaves on 1st series in loss
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #261 on: September 23, 2026, 04:19:26 PM »
Sept. 23 headlines

  • Rays clinch AL East with win over Yankees
  • Lynx blown out by Fever, but clinch top seed on Valkyries loss
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2026, 05:35:14 PM »
Sept. 24 headlines

  • Guardians shut out, retain AL Central lead with White Sox loss
  • Padres defeat Dodgers in Ohtani’s return, inch closer to playoffs
  • Braves beat Reds in extras, Chris Sale reaches 200 strikeouts
  • Dream’s Angel Reese exits win over Liberty after hit to face
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2026, 06:05:01 PM »
Sept. 25 headlines

  • Falcons ride ground game to 35-14 win over Packers at Lambeau
  • Cubs, Padres, White Sox, Guardians clinch playoff spots
  • Cubs’ Pete Crow-Armstrong steals 40th base, joins 40-40 club
  • Lucas Spence has 3-HR night to lead Astros over Athletics
  • Brewers win 100 games for 1st time in franchise history
  • Valkyries rally at Sparks to secure 2 seed in WNBA Playoffs
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #264 on: September 26, 2026, 03:17:56 PM »
Sept. 26 headlines

  • (5)Indiana fights off Northwestern to win Big Ten opener
  • Stephen Curry, Warriors agree to 2-year, $116M deal
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2026, 03:18:51 PM »
Sept. 27 headlines

  • Rams DE Myles Garrett (knee) could be out through Week 8
  • QB Dante Moore carted off in (20)Oregon’s win at (12)USC
  • Colin Simmons totals 5 sacks in (1)Texas’ win at (14)Tennessee
  • (21)Florida dominates (4)Ole Miss, rushes for 302 yds, 6 TD
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #266 on: September 28, 2026, 05:41:35 PM »
Sept. 28 headlines

  • Tyler Loop boots GW 56-yd FG, Ravens beat Cowboys in Brazil
  • Broncos storm back from 16 down in 2nd half to beat Rams
  • Bills, Chiefs, Raiders, Vikings, 49ers off to 3-0 starts
  • Commanders hand Seahawks 1st loss since Nov. 16, 2025
  • Astros win AL West, Phillies get NL WC spot, postseason set
  • WNBA Playoffs Game 1 winners: Liberty, Valkyries, Aces, Dream
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2026, 04:16:57 PM »
Sept. 29 headlines

  • Bears force 3 turnovers, dominate Eagles behind Case Keenum
  • Bucs’ Baker Mayfield out 3 weeks, rookie Jalon Daniels to start
  • Injuries for Vikings’ Jefferson, 49ers’ Evans not long term
  • U.S. Senate votes to pass Protect College Sports Act
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2026, 04:30:19 PM »
Sept. 30 headlines

  • Ben Rice, Cam Schlittler star as Yankees shut out Red Sox
  • White Sox beat Astros for 1st postseason win since 2021
  • NLWC: Braves rally to beat Phillies, Padres blank Cards
  • Panthers’ Gustav Forsling scores OT winner to beat Hurricanes
  • Liberty eliminate top-seeded Lynx in WNBA Playoffs
  • Caitlin Clark leads way as Fever top Aces to force Game 3
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: Daily Sports TL;DR 2026
« Reply #269 on: October 01, 2026, 04:55:17 PM »
Oct. 1 headlines

  • Yankees bounce Red Sox from postseason for 2nd straight year
  • Alec Bohm homers in 10th, Phillies stay alive against Braves
  • White Sox sweep Astros, Padres do the same to Cubs
  • Cowboys trading for Steelers CB Joey Porter Jr.
  • Wings’ Arike Ogunbowale sets WNBA playoff record with 45 Pts
  • Dream defeat Mystics, reach semifinals for 1st time since 2018
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr