Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NHL 3026-27  (Read 43 times)

InThe313

NHL 3026-27
« on: September 19, 2026, 04:52:13 PM »
The biggest season in NHL history starts today.  If you didn’t know, this is the first year the league goes to each team playing 84 games.  The first puck drops will be tonight in Toronto, Montreal and St. Louis.  Keep posted here for all the news on the ice.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NHL 3026-27
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 06:23:45 AM »
Here we go!  The NHL officially begins today and, as it should, we're getting a banner ceremony to celebrate the occasion.  Here's the full Opening Day schedule.

Florida Panthers at Carolina Hurricanes today at 5 p.m.
Montreal Canadiens at Toronto Maple Leafs tonight at 7 p.m.
New York Rangers at Boston Bruins tonight at 8 p.m.
Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers tonight at 10 p.m.
Chicago Blackhawks at Vegas Golden Knights tonight at 10:30 p.m.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NHL 3026-27
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 05:30:24 PM »
I am so ready for hockey to be back.  The Panthers are playing the Hurricanes right now.  The Rangers will play the Bruins tonight at 8 p.m.  The Blackhawks will play the Golden Knights tonight at 10:30 p.m.  Updates to come.

The Panthers beat the Hurricanes, 1-0, in overtime.  (What a thriller today in Raleigh!)
The Bruins beat the Rangers, 3-0.
The Golden Knights beat the Blackhawks, 5-2.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 04:19:08 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NHL 3026-27
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2026, 05:47:33 PM »
With the ladies getting a bigger league, that means inevitable change.  The PWHL detailed an expanded season format as four new teams means additional games, six-team conferences and a new quarterfinal playoff round.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr