Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Arrowverse  (Read 213 times)

Not Yet Rated!

meri

Arrowverse
« on: February 18, 2021, 12:23:52 PM »
Arrowverse :1
characters: Oliver, Felicity

This tread is about the Arrowverse. It will include characters from the following tv shows; Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow. The main characters will be ; 1- Oliver Queen aka green Arrow 2- Barry Allen aka the flash 3- Kara Danvers aka Supergirl 4- Sara Lance aka white canary 5- Felicity Smoak aka overwatch there will be other characters as well like; 6-Laurel Lance aka Black Canary 7-John Diggle aka Spartan 8-Thea Queen aka Speedy 9-Roy Harper aka Arsenal 10-Nyssa al Ghul 11-Iris West 12-Caitlin Snow aka Killer Frost 13-Cisco Ramon aka Vibe 14-Dr. Harrison Wells 15-Jesse Wells aka Jesse Quick 16-Wally West aka Kid Flash 17-Joe West 18-Ray Palmer aka The Atom 19-Mick Rory aka Heat Wave 20-Zari Tomaz 21-Nate Heywood aka Steel 22-Nora Darhk 23-James Olsen aka Guardian 24-Alex Danvers 25-J'onn J'onzz aka Martian Manhunter 26-Lena Luthor 27-Brainiac-5 aka Brainy 28-Samantha Arias aka Reign 29-Nia Nal aka Dreamer that’s pretty much all of them if I need more I can always add later. This thread is not going to have a proper timeline as the show there will be time travel of course but the characters will travel to different Earths and obviously this story will mainly revolve around sex scenes coz we have already seen or read how they stop the villains and save the world. It will include guy on girl, girl on girl or girls, incest and interspecies but not with animals but like brainy and Martian manhunter coz they have consciousness and they look human.

So now coming to the story.

Oliver queen was happy with how his life turned out. He looked back at the time when he was working all alone but now, he had a friend(John Diggle) and his sister(Thea queen) as backup when he went out in the field and his girlfriend(Felicity Smoak) was working as backup from their base with all their tech needs. They were working as well as the crime was at an all-time low in Starling city. Thea and John took the night off while Felicity was in the base when Oliver came back after a round in the bad parts of the city. He walked to table where she was working, and she stopped working when she saw him and got up from her chair. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Without saying a word, he started to unbutton her shirt. “ohhh, I see someone is horny” she said as she felt he was already hard. He eased her blouse off, dropping it to the desk while she got to work on his suit zipper and pulled it down in one swift motion leaving his scar covered body out in the air. She turned around and her opened her bra hook and her bra fell down leaving her topless then she put one finger on each side of her skirt and slid it down a little and wiggled until her skirt was on the floor the she kicked of her shoes while he dropped his pants and underwear leaving both of them standing naked in front of each other. He pulled her in for another kiss. Her hands gripped his side arching against him, she could feel him hot and hard pressing against her. He then moved down a little and took her pink nipple in his mouth and bit it gently and sucked on it softly, his hands were squeezing her other breast and pinching her nipple occasionally. Her breathing was shallow and deep, every time he bit her nipple, she would hold her breath and let out a moan. She started to move back slowly until she hit the table they had in middle of the working area. She laid back on it and spread her legs wide as he was slowly moving down kissing her all the way through her toned belly and then he kissed around her navel before moving down to her most sensitive part. Her pussy was moist and dripping with anticipation. Oliver placed both his hands under her knees and spread her legs wider apart to have a full view of her sexy body. He spread her pussy lips with his fingers to reveal her clit and gently started sucking on it. The moment his mouth touched her clit Felicity screamed in pleasure. He continued sucking on it and slowly slid a finger inside her dripping wet pussy. It wasn't long before Felicity came, and she held his head tight against her pulsating pussy until her orgasm subsided. Suddenly, she felt her legs being released and Oliver pulled her toward the edge of the table. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he thrust into her, hard and deep, bottoming out on the first stroke. This fast and unexpected intrusion caused Felicity to scream. Oliver gripped her hips and powerfully thrust into her again and again. Then she laid back on the table and he placed her legs on his shoulders and started pounding again.
 Felicity was moaning uncontrollably when he smacked on the side of her ass. Every few strokes, Oliver would smack her ass on one side or the other. Her pussy convulsed around his cock, milking him over and over. He exploded inside her and filled her pussy with his cum and finally stopped thrusting and pulled his cock out. “Thank god I’m on the pill otherwise the way you fill my pussy I would have gotten pregnant ten times over” Felicity said catching her breath. “I love you so much” Oliver finally spoke. “Try saying that to me next time before fucking me next time it would be much better but still, I love you too.” She replied. “Oh, and by the way have you been exercising coz your abs felt tighter than usual” Oliver asked. “Yeah I started doing it coz you guys workout a lot and I don’t want to look like your funny fat friend” She replied as she was getting off the table and a little cum dropping down on her legs. “Then I hope you are working on your ass also. You know how much I love your ass in the tight skirt and dresses you wear in the office.” He said. “Yeah I know. I’m getting tips from Sara.” Felicity replied and then said “by the way I’m going to Central city tomorrow to meet the whole Flash team so I won’t be available to you or John for a day or two so you guys will have to share Thea.” “Can she handle two?” Oliver asked. “Not at once but she has lots of stamina. One by one won’t be a problem.” Felicity replied as she picked her clothes up and walked to the bedroom they recently designed in the base. She went in for a shower and Oliver joined her a minute later “well if u are going tomorrow I might enjoy the moment while you are here” he said walking in. He took her body into his own, wrapping her around once she had stepped into the rushing flow of water. He held her from behind, his hands about her waist, touching toward her navel. "Felicity, you... are amazing. You are so... unbelievably beautiful," as he began to kiss upon her neck. His fingertips met at the front of her body, and as his face pressed more firmly on her body.
His hands began to rise and found her full breasts, slippery and wet, her nipples already hardened by the pulsating of the hot stream hitting her body. As he began to fondle her breasts, her head turned toward his and their tongues and lips met. One hand stayed on her right breast fondling, tugging playfully, while his other hand had slipped down just to the top of her pubic area.
Felicity then slowed the water pressure and then turned towards him and knelt down in-front of him. His hard shaft was ready for the taking. With the shower spray on his back and his cock in front of her, she grabbed him and opened her mouth. She wrapped her left hand around his thick shaft and stroked several times. Her right hand cupped his sack; she rolled his balls around and squeezed. Felicity leaned forward and sucked one of his balls into her mouth as she jerked on his shaft. She now moves her tongue around and around before releasing him and sucking on the other. After releasing them she licks his cock from bottom to top. She then pulls down on his shaft and swallows him up, sucking on his cock several inches. She then jacks him off while sucking on the tip. Her lips move up while she continues to suck which feels so good and keeps his orgasm building. She releases the tip of his cock with a pop. Felicity was determined to make him cum. She then grips his shaft and her hand moves quickly up and down, twisting and squeezing which takes Oliver over the edge. She has her lips glued around his dick as she masturbates him to climax. He press into her and pumped solid ropes of cum into her mouth. Felicity gulped down his load. She then bathes the sensitive tip while her hand continues to pump, drawing a few more dribbles of jizz from him. When she was satisfied that he has no more cum, she releases his cock. Oliver helped her stand and their lips locked together.

Not Yet Rated!

thechemist

Re: Arrowverse
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 10:40:51 AM »
Always love reading a good Arrowverse story. Keep it up! Good start

The following users thanked this post: meri

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA