Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2022  (Read 9354 times)

InThe313

Re: NFL 2022
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2023, 01:12:14 PM »
Well, since an Eagle is in this story, I better reserve this spot for the Super Bowl.  According to Adam Schefter, the Colts are targeting Eagles offensive coordinator Shane Steichen as their next head coach and are informing other candidates of their decision.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Buckle up because the Super Bowl is getting tight.  Jalen Hurts and the Eagles are outdueling Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs for a 27-21 lead entering the fourth quarter.

UPDATE 2:  This is getting very exciting!  DeVonte Smith’s 45-yard catch set up Hurts’ third rushing touchdown of the game as the Eagles and Chiefs are tied at 35 in the Super Bowl.

UPDATE 3:  Okay, Money, go ahead and celebrate.  The Chiefs' Harrison Butker kicked a field goal in the closing seconds to beat the Eagles, 38-35, to win their third Super Bowl in franchise history.

UPDATE 4:  It's never too early to look into the future.  I was looking at the way-too-early power rankings for next year.  Are the Chiefs and Eagles still on top?  Where do the Cowboys land?  It's time to see where all 32 NFL teams rank for next season.

1.  Chiefs
2.  Eagles
3.  49ers
4.  Bengals
5.  Bills
6.  Cowboys
7.  Chargers
8.  Dolphins
9.  Vikings
10.  Jaguars
11.  Ravens
12.  Lions
13.  Seahawks
14.  Steelers
15.  Giants
16.  Packers
17.  Patriots
18.  Commanders
19.  Browns
20.  Jets
21.  Raiders
22.  Rams
23.  Panthers
24.  Titans
25.  Buccaneers
26.  Falcons
27.  Broncos
28.  Saints
29.  Bears
30.  Colts
31.  Cardinals
32.  Texans
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 11:02:24 PM by InThe313 »
Bang-bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang-bang all over you (bang, bang, bang, bang), I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah-ooh)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah-yeah, yeah-uh-huh, ah, hey!)
Bang-bang, there goes your heart (there goes your heart), I know you want it
Back-back seat of my car (back of my car), I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there (let me take you there)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)
Bang-bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang-bang all over you (all over you, baby)
Yo, I said, bang, bang, bang, b-bang, bang

Money

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2023, 11:18:14 PM »
Yay my guys

I've been waiting for this for 3 years since my health issues started most of them have been handled so I'm happy I'll start the troll train in the morning

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2023, 03:30:56 AM »
Congrats Money, I'm happy to see Mahomes get another ring. That game was incredible.

Mahomes tore them to shreds in the second half. 4 drives, 4 TDs. That was the stuff of legends and a legacy game for Reid.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money, InThe313

Money

« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2023, 02:28:44 PM »
The troll train has arrived with a special edition ok Dallas fans I see you didn't even get to the game however be happy your police force isn't on the cold streets having to hose down greased street poles (if that doesn't spark a hilarious story idea I don't know what will)

It was a great game I wanted a blowout but I'll take what I can get

Already snatched up my chip gear so I might do donuts on some Dallas fans lawn I know they are around here somewhere waiting for that fresh shipment of snake oil Jerry is making

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2023, 09:08:41 AM »
Breaking news Indy just hired Philly OC Shane Steichen as new HC good luck getting back to big game

Money

« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2023, 02:16:34 PM »
More breaking news Arizona just hired Philly DC seems the team can't leave fast enough without falling apart

Money

« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2023, 07:06:46 PM »
Even though I'm not there I hear KC is a zoo they may have shut the city down for that block party

Money

« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2023, 11:03:11 PM »
Rumor flying that Dallas will sign good free agent to fill a need translation Jerry going cheap again with only 7 mill in cap space this coming year just a question of who

Money

« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2023, 05:30:20 PM »
Rumor flying Denver considering hiring Rex Ryan as new DC not sure what to think of this yet don't get me wrong dude knows football but he tends to talk too much

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2023, 07:03:46 PM »
Rumor flying Denver considering hiring Rex Ryan as new DC not sure what to think of this yet don't get me wrong dude knows football but he tends to talk too much

Ryan hasn't couched since 2016.

All this really proves is that Payton does not have any connections to younger, up and coming defensive coaches. That was one of his problems in NOLA. All of his DCs were retreads and often his buddies. Rob Ryan was an absolute disaster in NOLA.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2023, 07:08:13 PM »
Wow, rough news for Philly to lose both coordinators to head coaching jobs after the SB loss.

Last time that happened for a SB team was the 1994 49ers. Mike Shanahan went to Denver and Ray Rhodes went to Philly.

Money

« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2023, 07:17:07 PM »
Yet KC OC can't find a gig outside disaster Washington if I was him I would pass and stay get another ring then see what jobs open up

Money

« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2023, 06:33:16 PM »
Yes Dallas fans the troll train has returned with a fresh shovel

Your illustrious leader Jerry has let it slip that Dallas is considering going after Ohio state QB CJ Stroud now Stroud is a top 5 pick yet Dallas picks at #26  and draft history tells us Jerry won't trade up unless he gets the deal he wants which often means the player will be a reach or bust last time he tried this they almost drafted Johnny football and we all saw what a disaster that career was

My take away is Jerry wants away from the big contracts for Dak and Zeke to clear cap space to find the next Romo clone and claim he's a football genius without Jimmy and built a championship team without him sounds like the ego has landed (mic drop)

Money

« Reply #208 on: February 23, 2023, 11:01:18 PM »
Ok Denver fans you can breath they will bring back DC Vance Joseph so the Rex Ryan experiment is dead you dodged a bullet there but as a rival fan I'm keeping an eye on you my radar just went hot

Cosmo Kramer

« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2023, 12:36:13 AM »
Honestly, I’m a bit underwhelmed by the hire.  I would have preferred to stick with the Vic Fangio tree for DC, obviously Fangio himself wouldn’t have been a realistic option, and once Nathaniel Hackett got fired it seemed inevitable that Ejiro Evero would want to move on.

Supposedly a lot of teams are high on Vance Joseph as being a great “leader of men” but his track record as both a head coach and a DC are mediocre at best.  I can only hope that Denver can have at least a semblance of a functional offense next year, perhaps that will help mask any of his deficiencies as a coach and allow him to focus on “leading” the defense, whatever that means.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA