Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter Two (featuring Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 18624 times)

Lauren Lover

Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter Two (featuring Sydney Sweeney)
« on: January 21, 2024, 05:02:37 PM »
Disclaimer: This is fantasy. It did not happen. It is a complete work of fiction.

To understand some of the backstory at the beginning of this chapter, you may want to read Chapter One

Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter Two

Alex sat in his work truck, idly drumming his fingers on the steering wheel while waiting for the lights on Santa Monica Boulevard to turn. It was another hot, humid day in Los Angeles, and he was thankful that finally, mercifully, the air conditioning in the jalopy he drove was functional. It had taken days to get fixed, but now he could bask in the cool air blasting out from it. Otherwise, he would have been boiled alive in this heat.

He shouldn’t have been here now, as he was supposed to have a half-day off. But he'd gotten a frantic call from his uncle a little earlier, telling him there was an emergency job in Beverly Hills. Just his luck, of course. Miles out of his way. He sighed and told his uncle he would get there soon. The business was short-staffed, having problems finding competent people to work. So, they were all pitching in when needed.

Of course, he thought about Lauren, no matter how hard he tried not to. No matter how much he cursed himself for doing so.

“It’s been seven months, Alex,” he cursed himself. “Just fucking get over it.”

Yet he couldn’t. Not totally, anyway.

When he’d left her house that day, he had never expected to hear from her again. She was older than he was, with a successful entrepreneur boyfriend that she told him she loved. So, he had been surprised when she had texted him a week later asking if he wanted to meet her again. Flattered and eager to meet her again, he almost immediately said yes. They’d met in a motel room near Dodger’s Stadium on a sparkling Wednesday in June, where they had spent the afternoon having the most intense, passionate sex he’d ever experienced. That had begun a six-month-long torrid affair, meeting whenever they could, sneaking off to different motels around the city. Or, if the tenants had moved out, and the apartments were free for a day or so, in one of the two apartment buildings his uncle Javi owned. Part of Alex’s job was maintaining the pools in these buildings, so he had keys to all the apartments.

His cock stirred as he remembered one of those times. They had met in the apartment with no furniture apart from the bare double mattress on the master bedroom floor.

He remembered the scent of her perfume as it had filled the air when she had stepped inside. It had been a mix of vanilla and jasmine that seemed to linger on her skin. She was wearing a white, skimpy sundress, the hem of which just barely covered her ass. It was the dress that she labeled her "Come Fuck Me" dress. He called it her "Easy Access" dress because she never wore a bra or panties whenever she wore it for him. She had laughed uproariously when he had told her that, the laugh he missed hearing.

"Hey there, sexy," she had purred, walking over to him. "I've missed you."

She leaned in and kissed him, their lips meeting passionately. Her tongue darted out to tease his lips, and he eagerly allowed her access. His hands found their way up her dress, cupping her bare, round ass as he deepened the kiss, his hand stroking the lip-shaped tattoo she had on her left buttock. She moaned into his mouth, grinding herself against his crotch.

He broke off the kiss and gazed into her eyes.

“We have a problem,” he said, gesturing around the apartment. “There is no furniture in this dump.”

“None at all?” she asked him, surprised.

“Well, there is a mattress in the bedroom,” he admitted. “It’s clean, but there are no sheets, pillows, or anything.”

“As long as it’s clean, that is all that matters.” she giggled a little and kissed him on the lips, running a hand through his hair.

“We can always go get a motel room?” he suggested. "There are a couple of decent ones close by."

"Come on," she whispered, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. "Let's see what that mattress has in store for us today."

As they had stumbled into the bedroom, she began to undo the buttons of her dress, revealing more of her supple, tan skin with each one. Alex watched, transfixed, as she peeled the dress off her body and tossed it carelessly to the floor. A blonde goddess stood naked before him, her incredible body ripe and ready. He stared at her in awe, drinking in her beauty. No matter how many times he’d seen her nude, he was still dumbfounded by her. Her soft tanned skin, her toned legs and ass, and her large breasts that swayed seductively whenever she moved. The visible tan lines around her tits and shaven pussy make her even more delectable.

“See something you like there, cowboy?” she cocked her head and grinned.

“Oh yeah.” he whistled as she stepped into his arms, wrapping her own around his neck.

They kissed passionately, the temperature between them rising. Lauren helped him out of his work shirt, running her painted pink fingernails over his chest.

She stepped out of her heels and lay back on the mattress, propped up on her elbows, her legs spread invitingly.

"Come here," she beckoned, a coy grin etched on her lips. "I need your dick in me."

Alex didn't need to be told twice. He tore off the rest of his clothes, his cock standing at attention for her. He climbed onto the mattress, his hardness pressing against her thigh as he straddled her hips. He lowered his face to her neck, inhaling her sweet scent as he trailed his tongue along her skin. She arched her back, welcoming his touch.

With a groan, he pushed inside her, feeling her tightness engulf him. He began to thrust, his hips colliding against her ass in a rhythmic motion. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him on, their flesh slapping together loudly as he rode her hard.

He leaned down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth as he continued to pound into her. She arched her back off the mattress, moaning loudly, her body trembling with pleasure. He could feel his own release building, the familiar tightening in his balls, telling him he was close.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned, her voice thick with desire. "Give it to me. Harder."

Her tightness clenched around him, her muscles quivering with each thrust as he had pumped her even harder. They were both slick with sweat by now; the humid day married with their exertions, causing their bodies to become saturated.

Alex was gasping, his muscles tense with the effort of holding back his orgasm. He could feel her body tensing, her inner muscles clenching around him as she neared her finish line.

"Fuck," she had moaned, arching her back off the mattress. "I'm gonna’ come."

Her words spurred him on, and with a roar, he let go, thrusting deeply one final time as he emptied himself inside her. Her walls milked his cock, drawing every last drop of his release as she cried out in ecstasy, her body shuddering under him. He collapsed on top of her, panting as they giggled together, their sweat-slicked bodies still joined as one.

She had run her fingers through his hair, tracing circles on his back as she came down from her high.

"Oh my God," she murmured, her voice still shaky. "That was fucking incredible."

He chuckled softly, nuzzling her neck. "I think you say that every time."

"Well, I mean it every time!” she laughed gaily, wrapping her arms around him. “It's not like I can help how fucking amazing you make me feel."

He leaned down, kissing her lips passionately as his fingers traced patterns across her stomach…

He was jolted from these memories by a car horn behind him. He looked and saw that the traffic lights had turned green. Scrambling, he put the truck in drive and moved forward, waving an apology at the driver behind him.

As he drove, he cast his mind back to that day and what had happened later. That afternoon had been amazing. Probably the best time he’d had with her in their time together. They had so much fun that day, laughing and joking together as well as indulging in cosmically explosive sex.

But as quickly as it had started, it had ended. That’s the way it seemed to Alex, anyway. He knew it was coming about three weeks before it did. Her typically sunny, flirty texts had been replaced by much shorter, terser responses. She stopped texting him first, making him text her instead. Whereas before, she would reply to his texts as soon as she could, there were longer and longer delays between her replies. Sometimes days.

She’d also blown off a few hookups, saying she was busy or something had come up last minute. So, he was surprised that she had asked to meet him in person to end it. He’d expected a text from her, and that would be that. 

When they had met in Echo Park on an overcast day in November, he saw how torn she was about her decision. Her body language was awful, protective, and tense. She had a plastic cup of coffee on the seat, the lid almost shredded in her hands. She wore dark sunglasses even though they weren’t necessary at this time of year.

He had told her that she didn’t need to explain anything, that he understood why she needed to end it. She had burst into tears when he’d finished, and instinctively, he had hugged her, soothing her as best he could. She’d clung to him, weeping into his neck as her breath hitched in her chest.   

They exchanged a few words after that, then said their goodbyes. He had watched her walk away with a pang of longing.

Now, he couldn't help but feel a strange mix of emotions: relief that Lauren had finally decided, yet saddened for the loss of something special. He remembered how she used to laugh and how she would look at him when they were together. It had been a hell of a lot of fun.

He sighed and shook his head, indicating he was turning left.

“No point mulling over it anymore,” he thought to himself. “She’s gone, out of your life. So move on.”

Easier said than done, though.

Bel Air was always a treat for him to visit; the mega-mansions and sprawling estates were mesmerizing to him. They were buildings out of his wildest dreams, so close to him yet impossible for him to countenance living in. He made his way through streets colonnaded by Sycamore trees and reached his destination.

There were two houses in front of him, and both were run down, to say the least. Elegant but in desperate need of some TLC. Overgrown plants littered the ground, and the grass was almost jungle-like. The houses belonged to Ms. Sweeney, or was it Mrs Sweeney? It was hard to tell from the details he’d been given by his agitated Uncle.

He rang the doorbell, and almost instantly, the door swung open to reveal who Ms Sweeney was. He almost gasped when he saw that it was Sydney Sweeney. As stunning as she looked on celluloid, she was even more breathtaking in person, wearing a tight-fitting white tank top and a pair of denim shorts that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her long, flowing blonde hair cascaded to her shoulders, piercing blue eyes sparkled with intensity, and petite, curvaceous figure left little to the imagination. Despite the casual attire, an air of sophistication and elegance about her made Alex feel underdressed in his dirty work clothes.

"Hi, you must be Alejandro," she said, flashing him a dazzling smile. "I'm Sydney, and I'm so sorry about this mess. My fiancé is out of town, and he's usually the one who takes care of things like this." She gestured for him to follow her into the backyard, where a sparkling pool sat at the center of an overgrown, messy garden. "It's been giving us some trouble lately, and we're hoping you can help us get it back up and running."

As they walked, Alex couldn't help but take in the details of her body: the way her hips swayed slightly with each step, the gentle rise and fall of her breasts beneath her tank top, the smell of her perfume wafting through the air. He cleared his throat, trying to focus on the task at hand. "Don't worry, Ms. Sweeney, I can fix it for you. Just let me look and figure out what's going on."

“Please,” she smiled. “Call me Sydney. No need to be so formal around here, Alejandro.” He returned her smile, and he noticed she blushed a little.

“Then,” he grinned at her, “Please call me Alex. Everyone calls me that except my abuela. And my Uncle Javi, who you talked to on the phone.”

“Okay,” she flashed him a gorgeous smile as she ran a hand through her hair. “Alex, it is then.”

As they approached the pool, he could hear running water and see a few errant bubbles rising to the surface. It looked like there was a problem with the filtration system. It was a tale as old as time in this business.

Alex knelt beside it, running his hands along the side of the filtration system. "Okay, so we might have a problem with the valve here. Shouldn't be too hard to fix." He stood up and turned to face her, a reassuring smile on his face. "Should only take me a couple of hours, tops."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Sydney exclaimed, clearly relieved. "I was afraid it might take longer. Is there anything I can do to help or anything you need?"

"Nah, it’ll be fine. But it may get messy around here, so you might want to avoid it for a while." Alex replied his voice a silky, smooth baritone that sent a shiver down Sydney's spine.

Sydney smiled and nodded. "Of course. My mom and I will head out for a little while. We can grab some lunch or do some shopping. We'll be back in a few hours."

She turned to leave but then pivoted back to him.

“Where are my manners? There is fresh bottled water in the fridge inside, Alex. Sorry that there are no snacks, but we bought this place recently and are trying to refurb it. We’ve not moved in here yet.”

"Great, thank you very much," Alex replied cocking his head slightly and smiling at her as their eyes lingered on each other for a few seconds more than necessary. Alex turned his attention back to the pool, hearing Sydney move back toward the house. As he began working, he couldn't escape the feeling that she was lingering near the French Windows in the house, her gaze burning into the back of his neck. Maybe it was just his imagination, maybe not. Shrugging off the feeling, he began to inspect the errant valve.

As it happened, Syndey was peering out the windows at him. She couldn't help but notice the way Alex moved, the strength in his arms and legs, the muscles in his back rippling as he bent over to examine the pool. She felt a twinge of longing as she watched his tall, lean, muscular form attack the task. She watched him stop, run his hands through his messy, jet-black hair, and felt goosebumps on her arms.

“Hey honey, you ready to go?” her mother interrupted her thoughts.

“Yeah, just let me get my purse,” Sydney replied, ripping her eyes away from Alex.

“That the pool guy?” her mother asked, looking out at Alex. “Mmmmmm.”

“Mom!” Sydney laughed.

“I’m still allowed to admire, aren’t I?” her mother protested.

Sydney rolled her eyes. “Let’s go, cougar.”

A couple of hours later, Sydney returned, looking refreshed and rejuvenated. "The pool looks great, Alex," she exclaimed, walking up to the pool's edge and peering over. "I really appreciate all your hard work. Particularly on a day as hot as this."

Alex stood up, wiping his hands on a rag, and turned to face her. "No problem, Sydney. I'm just glad I could help." He looked her up and down, taking in her feminine curves and the sunlight dancing across her hair. "So, what did you and your mom do while I was working?"

"Well, we went out for lunch at this cute little bistro near Rodeo and then did some shopping. It was lovely to spend some quality time together." Sydney moved closer to him, leaning against the pool's edge.

"Sounds like you guys had fun.” Alex couldn't help but notice the way her breasts pressed against her tank top and the gentle curve of her waist.

"We did,” Sydney smiled shyly. “Thank you again for all your help today, Alex."

Alex felt a warmth spread through his chest as he looked into her eyes. "It was my pleasure, really. I'm glad I could help."

She paused briefly and then asked, “Say, have you had anything to eat?”

“Not since this morning,” he shrugged. “But it’s fine. I’ll grab something on the way home.”

She shook her head and tutted.

“Absolutely not! I got some groceries on the way home. You go sit on the lounger, and I will grab you a snack.”

“It’s really not necessary, Sydney.” he protested

“You sit!” she ordered. “I’ll go get the food and drinks.”

He smiled and raised his hands in compliance, and she grinned back at him, her eyes sparkling as she sauntered back to the house. Alex watched her sashay away, watched her perfectly peachy ass bounce up and down in her denim shorts, and his loins stirred. He sat in the lounger and heard his stomach rumble.

Sydney appeared moments later, a tray of cheeses, crackers, and fruit. And a bottle of water for him. She placed it on the little table beside the loungers and presented him with an assortment of prepared delicacies.

"Thank you very much for this," he said, taking a cracker with some brie and nibbling. "It's delicious."

They sat side by side on the loungers, chatting and playfully flirting with each other. Sydney told him about some acting jobs she had lined up and how she found life in a constant spotlight. As he listened, Alex was glad he didn’t have to deal with the crap she had to put up with. Alex told her about his plans after he had finished his degree in Mechanical Engineering. He wanted to pursue a Masters Degree in either Aerospace or Rocket Engineering. She seemed impressed and fascinated by the subject, her eyes never leaving his face as he spoke. She, in turn, described her time at UCLA and her experiences there.

Alex was amazed by how down-to-earth and genuine she was despite her fame. She chatted easily, laughed merrily, and seemed genuinely interested in what he had to say. There was no bullshit about her. No false airs and graces. The few celebrities whose pools he had worked on had been the polar opposite. They looked at him as if he were beneath them. But Sydney was different.

Like Lauren had been.

“You need to move on, dude.” he thought.

After eating, he stood up, stretching his arms above his head, and said, "I should probably get back to work. I want to ensure I finish before it gets too late."

“I better let you get back at it,” Sydney nodded, rising to her feet. "I appreciate everything you're doing for me, Alex. This really is not my forte. My fiancé is way better at handling this type of thing.”

“If you don’t mind me asking,” he looked down at her. “When is the big day?”

She bit her lip, uncertainty clouding her features, her sunny expression and bright eyes darkening.

“It’s supposed to be in September,” she sighed. “In Italy.”

The words hung in the air like a black cloud, an uncomfortable silence falling between them.

“It’s complicated, huh,” Alex broke the silence. “I'm a good listener if you want to talk about it. My skills don’t stop at pool maintenance.”

She smiled thinly, his joke not hitting the mark as he intended.

“It’s alright,” she sighed. “I mean, I don’t even know you. And the last thing I’d want to do is burden you with my problems.”

“That’s fair,” he said. “But as my abuela always says, a problem shared is a problem halved. And my abuela is never wrong about these things.”

Sydney smiled slightly and shook her head. “It’s okay, Alex. Thanks for the offer, though.”

She shoved her hands in the pockets of her shorts and walked trudged back to the house.

He finished with the pool and went inside, finding Sydney in the kitchen. She looked up at him, her eyes solemn but grateful.

"Thank you, Alex," she said, her voice soft and sincere. "I honestly don't know what I would've done without your help."

She handed him a thick wad of cash. He felt guilty accepting so much money for what he'd done.

"You don't have to overpay me like this," he said, feeling the weight of it in his hand.

Sydney shook her head. "No, it's fine. I appreciate everything you've done for me. And... I wanted to tell you something. And I don’t know why I’m telling you this because you don’t know me, but you told me earlier that a problem shared is a problem halved so…" Her eyes flickered away from his, and she took a deep breath. "I found some evidence that my fiancé has been cheating on me."

Alex's heart sank. He knew it was none of his business, but he couldn't help feeling sympathy for her. "Oh, Sydney," he murmured, taking a step closer. "That's terrible. I'm so sorry."

She nodded, her lips pressed into a thin line. "The day before he left, I found text messages and nude pictures on his work phone," she continued, her voice barely above a whisper.

"They were from some woman in Chicago he has been seeing for months." She looked up at Alex, her eyes filling with tears. "I don't know what to do. I thought I could trust him."

Alex wished he could say something that would make her feel better, but he knew there was nothing he could say. He moved closer to her, keeping a respectable distance, and sighed.

"It's tough, Sydney. I've been there before with an ex-girlfriend of mine, too." He paused, considering his words carefully before asking, "Have you confronted him about it?"

She shook her head, her eyes filling with fresh tears. "Not yet. I’m still processing it. I don't know if I can. I just... I don't want to believe it. I keep thinking maybe there's some other explanation." She wiped at her face with a shaking hand. "But then it comes back to why there would be all these naked pictures of another woman on his phone. Why would there be texts about meeting her in a hotel room? His family lives in Chicago, and he always stays with them when he goes there."

She moved closer, standing beside him as they leaned against the kitchen countertop.

“You know what really pisses me off, though?” she sighed. “Every time I go on set, and there is a cute guy that I am working with, he gets jealous. Every time there is some bullshit in the papers about me “hooking up” with a co-star, he freaks out. Then we fight.”

She paused, taking a deep breath, trying to compose herself. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, but there was a spark of anger there, too. Alex didn't know what to say, so he stood there silently, offering support.

Finally, she continued, her voice steadier now. "I just don't understand how he could do this. We've been together for five years. Five years. We've been through so much together. I thought we were strong. I thought he had my back," She let out a shuddering breath. "I guess I was wrong.”

He glanced around the kitchen, thinking of something to say or do to make her feel better. But the truth was, there was no easy solution. Cheating was a brutal betrayal, and it could tear a person apart. He knew that all too well. Hadn’t he been a party to it with Lauren?

"I'm sorry, Sydney. This must be devastating for you." he intoned softly. His heart ached for her, lost and confused as she stood there. "I wish I could advise you on what to do.”

Sydney sniffed and wiped away the last of her tears. "I know," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Thanks for listening to me. It means a lot to me.”

“You’re more than welcome,” he smiled at her. “A problem shared is a problem halved.”

“God, I must look quite a sight right now,” she laughed, running her hands over her eyes.

She looked at him, and they held each other’s gaze briefly. It felt like there was an electric charge between them.

Sydney leaned into him, her body trembling slightly, and Alex couldn't resist the urge to draw her closer. His hands found their way to her hips, pulling her against him as he felt her soft curves press against his muscular frame. With a soft sigh, she lifted her face to his, her lips parted and her blue eyes glassy with desire.

“You sure?” he asked gently.

She nodded and leaned up, her lips pressing against his.

Their kiss was slow and intense, and as their tongues danced together, Alex could feel Sydney's hands fisting in his t-shirt, her nails scraping lightly against him, urging him on. The heat of her body seeped into him, and he knew that she was as ready for this as he was. He slid his hands up her back, cupping her shoulders before moving them down to her hips, urging her closer still.

Still kissing her passionately, he picked her up, carrying her over to the kitchen table, sitting her down on top of it. Alex leaned in, his lips finding her neck, her collarbone, sucking and nipping at her skin as he slid her tank top off of her, revealing the lacy black bra she wore underneath. Pulling her closer still, he felt her warmth wrapped around his body.

Her fingers danced up his chest as she ripped off his t-shirt, tossing it aside. She ran her fingers over his torso, exploring every muscle and sinew, her touch sending shivers through him. He could feel the need building between them, the tension coiling tighter and tighter as he ran his hands up her thighs. She leaned back on the table as he slid her shorts over her hips, revealing a lacy black thong underneath.

He positioned himself between her legs, the heat from her core almost too much to bear. He gazed down at her, his eyes drinking in the sight of her, her lips parted, her chest rising and falling rapidly with each breath. Sydney reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, sliding it off her shoulder and letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were magnificent, large, and perky, and her nipples and areolae were similar. His hand found her bare shoulder, his thumb tracing circles on her skin as he leaned in, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking gently. Syndey arched her back, moaning his name, her hips bucking against his touch. He moved from nipple to nipple, sucking and licking slowly as she ran her hands through his hair.

He slid his hand lower, cupping her through the lacy black fabric of her thong. Her skin was so soft, so warm, and she was so wet for him. He could feel the need building inside him, an ache that threatened to consume him. He slipped her thong over her hips and began massaging her clitoris with his fingers before sliding two fingers inside her. Sydney cried out when he did this, leaning back on the table, on her elbows, eyes closed as her chest rose and fell rapidly.   

"Oh God, Alex," she moaned, her voice thick with desire. "That feels so good."

He moved his fingers faster, curling them inward, searching for her G Spot, and she arched her back, her hips pushing against his touch. Her body tensed, and he could feel her orgasm building, growing more intense by the second. He leaned in, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking gently as he continued to bring her to the brink.

Finally, she cried out, her body shuddering with release, her inner muscles squeezing tightly around his fingers. She collapsed back against the table, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she tried to regain control. He smiled down at her, the sight of her pleasure etched on his face, and slowly lowered his lips to hers. Their kiss was soft and gentle, tenderly expressing their shared connection.

“I need you now,” Sydney whispered, her eyes pleading with him.

Alex looked down at her, his desire for her burning bright. He almost ripped off his belt, sliding down his pants and boxers, exposing his large, muscular erection to the sultry, warm air. Sydney gasped when she saw it, her heart pounding in her chest as he positioned himself between her legs again, guiding himself to her entrance.

“Be gentle with me.” Sydney implored, staring intensely into his eyes.

He leaned into her, kissing her tenderly as he slowly pushed himself inside her. She moaned as he did, shuddering against his body. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto him tightly as his cock burrowed deep within her. Alex groaned as he filled her; she was so tight he almost went cross-eyed. So tight he felt he could explode inside her in a matter of seconds.
They kissed passionately as he began to move inside her, slow, deep, and gently. The friction of their bodies made them both gasp for air. The sounds of their flesh slapping together filled the room, mingling with the ragged rhythm of their breath.

He reached down between them, guiding his fingers to her clitoris. Sydney arched her hips off the counter, meeting his touch with a moan. Alex began to stroke her, circling her hardened nub, feeling the tightness building inside her. She wrapped her legs tighter around him, urging him on, wanting more.

"Oh God, Alex." Sydney cried out, her body tensing as pleasure coursed through her.

Her inner muscles squeezed tightly around his cock, and she could feel her orgasm building, growing more intense by the second. He leaned in, kissing her deeply, his tongue jousting with hers as he continued to deep stroke her, bringing her to the brink.

With a shuddering moan, she came, her body shaking with release. Alex groaned as her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice. It was too much for him to take, and he groaned in pleasure as he poured himself into her, emptying his seed deep inside her. She gasped as she felt his cock pump and jerk, feeling the warmth of his essence filling her.

He leaned down, kissing her tenderly, their tongues mingling as they shared the taste of each other. For a moment, they clung to each other, breathing hard, as the intensity of their passion subsided.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Sydney smiled up at him, feeling a contentment spread through her. "I've never been better." She reached up, running her fingers through his hair.

Alex kissed her again, this time more passionately, as he withdrew from her.

Watching as she lay there, her chest rising and falling with each breath. The look in her eyes told him that she wasn't finished yet.

Sydney sat up and slid off the table directly in front of him. She leaned up and kissed him gently before kneeling on the tiled floor.

"Let me return the favor," she whispered, reaching between his legs. Alex groaned as she took his flaccid shaft in her hand, stroking him slowly. Her touch was gentle yet firm, and even though he had just come, he felt himself start to stir under her ministrations.

She leaned forward, kissing the tip of his cock before taking it into her mouth. The hot, wet suction made him shudder with pleasure as his penis stiffened rapidly. She began to move her head up and down, her lips sliding smoothly over his shaft, her tongue dancing along the length of him. Each time she took more of him into her mouth, her lips stretched, making him moan in pleasure.

Alex groaned, his hands finding purchase in her hair, gently pulling as she bobbed up and down. The sensation of her wet heat engulfing him was almost too much to bear. His hips began to buck forward, pushing deeper into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, teasing the sensitive bundle of nerves. Sydney took him deeper still, her throat muscles flexing as she accommodated his length and girth. Alex's breath hitched, his body tense with the effort to hold back his orgasm.

“Oh, Sydney,” he groaned. “This is fucking incredible.”

She took his cock out of her mouth and started licking and kissing his shaft and balls. She took one and then the other in her mouth and sucked hard on them, drawing gasps from Alex. Sydney took him back in her mouth, her lips wrapping tightly around him, her tongue slathering around the tip.

Her movements were fluid and sensual, her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, guiding him deeper into her mouth. Alex's hips bucked forward, his hands gripping the countertop, his breathing more labored. He was so close, so close to losing control, and the feel of her wet mouth and the magic wand of a tongue enveloping him was driving him wild.
Sydney increased the pressure of her tongue, flicking the sensitive bundle of nerves at the head of his cock, sending waves of pleasure coursing through him. Her hand moved up his body, caressing his chest, teasing a nipple between her fingers. The contrast of her warm, soft hand against his hard flesh was almost too much to bear.

"Oh, fuck, Sydney," he groaned, his voice strained. "I'm close."

Sydney looked up in his eyes, her hand moving up to caress his chest again, sucking as hard as she could on his penis.

Alex cried out her name as he came, pulsing deep inside her mouth, rifling his cum into her. His grip on her hair tightened briefly before relaxing again. Sydney continued to suck and lick him, cleaning him until he was soft again. She released him, her hand sliding down to cup his hip.

"Wow," she breathed, looking up at him, her blue eyes sparkling. "That was amazing."

Alex smiled, still somewhat out of breath. "It was incredible."

He reached down, cupping her chin in his hand, and guided her to her feet, bringing her lips to his in a gentle kiss. As their lips met, he drew her into his body, wrapping his muscular arms around her.

They showered together, the hot water sluicing over them, washing away the evidence of their passion. Alex smiled as he held Sydney against him, feeling her soft skin pressed against his own hard body. He nuzzled her neck, inhaling the scent of her shampoo and skin.

"You're amazing," he murmured, kissing her neck. "You know that, don't you?"

Sydney nestled closer, her hand sliding up his chest to cup his cheek. "I think you're pretty incredible yourself," she whispered, her breath hot against his skin. She reached between his legs and took his penis in her hands, stroking it gently as she leaned up to kiss him.

The hot water cascaded down around them, the steam filling the air like a heavy, sensual fog. Alex couldn't resist any longer, his hands moving to cup her bottom, lifting her up so that she was straddling his hips. Her soft curves pressed against him, and he groaned as he felt the heat of her body. Sydney arched her back, her hands on his shoulders, their gazes locked.

With a low growl, Alex guided her down onto him, filling her in one smooth motion. Sydney moaned as his dick stretched her pussy, gripping onto him. As her tightness enveloped him, he gritted his teeth, trying to maintain control.

The hot water pelted down on them, their bodies slippery with wetness and need. The sound of the shower, their saturated skin slapping together, their passionate moans and groans suffusing the air.

Alex moved inside her, his hips circling hers, their bodies finding a frantic rhythm. He cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples, before taking one in his mouth. She cried out, moving into his touch. Her movements grew more urgent as she thrust hard against him. Alex's muscles tensed, and he groaned as he felt the familiar tightening in his gut. Sydney arched her back, her fingernails digging into his shoulders, as she neared her own climax.
Their bodies moved together in a frenzy, their breaths coming in ragged gasps. Alex's hips bucked harder, thrusting deeper into her, claiming her over and over again. Sydney met his movements with equal ferocity, her body undulating against his. His hand tangled in her wet hair, holding her head back as he claimed her mouth in a bruising kiss.

Sydney felt her body tense and shudder as she reached her peak, her inner walls gripping him in a powerful spasm. She cried out, her voice muffled by his mouth as they kissed each other with ferocity. Alex followed her seconds later, his muscles tense and coiled as he emptied himself into her.

Their bodies slowly relaxed, their breathing slowing as they clung to each other, the warm water finally growing cool around them. Alex kissed her forehead, nuzzling her neck as he held her close. "That was amazing," he whispered, his voice hoarse. "I've never felt anything like that."

Sydney wrapped her arms around his neck, her cheek resting against his damp chest. "Neither have I," she murmured, still feeling a shiver of pleasure run through her. She traced the lines of his pectoral muscles with her fingers, marveling at the strength and power beneath his skin.

Out of the shower, they lay on the bed, holding each other close, as they smooched and cuddled, their post-coital warmth like a blanket wrapped around them. They didn’t say much; they were more content with enjoying being together.

The sound of cicadas outside grew louder as the sun set, their rhythmic buzzing filling the room. It was almost as if they were part of the intimate moments shared, a background score to the tender embrace they were lost in.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 05:04:32 PM by Lauren Lover »

Blocboy VC

Re: Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter Two (featuring Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 02:42:59 PM »
Nice job.
I really liked the whole thing, especially the way you described Alex's thoughts and such on Lauren. It was an interesting look into his mindstate and such. Looking forward to more, whenever it's ready to come out.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Lauren Lover

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 03:33:58 PM »
This was a terrific read. The interactions with Sydney were great, and I liked that you didn't try to paint Alex as some wise-beyond-his-years character. He acted like many young twenty-something guys would act if someone told them they were being cheated on. By not really knowing what to say to comfort that person.

Similar to what Blocboy has said above, I liked the way you detailed Alex's fling with Lauren and how it impacted him. You did a great job capturing their dynamic in quite a short section.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, Lauren Lover

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 06:23:30 AM »
I loved this! Some great vibes going on here with Sydney's goofy nature. She works well with Lauren. Great focus on character development and interactions. You have special talent!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Lauren Lover

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 03:01:11 PM »
Had a good time reading this. I never knew who Lauren Compton was until these stories, she's an amazing discovery to start this year.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Lauren Lover

Lauren Lover

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 02:00:52 AM »
Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate it.  :)

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Viri

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 12:03:40 PM »
Glad to see Sydney Sweeney getting more love.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA