Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: MLB 2024  (Read 1013 times)

Money

Re: MLB 2024
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2024, 03:57:20 AM »
This one hurts for me not only do we lose a great player who's sole reason for playing was to win no matter what  he had to do I actually met him back before the pandemic hit at the national he was nice to me I really wish I could have gotten a locker room story from him from back in the day when he played with my distant cousin Billy for the family history books

InThe313

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2024, 03:37:26 PM »
It’s October and we’re ready for fun!  The Tigers are playing the Astros now.  There are three more Game 1s later.  Updates to come.

The Tigers beat the Astros, 3-1.
The Royals beat the Orioles, 1-0.
The Mets beat the Brewers, 8-4.
The Padres beat the Braves, 4-0.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 06:27:04 AM by InThe313 »
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun
D-d-d-don't
My anaconda d-d-don't
D-d-don't want none unless you got buns, hun

InThe313

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2024, 08:25:24 PM »
This is a do-or-die game.  The Mets and Brewers are meeting in a winner-take-all Game 3 with an NLDS berth at stake at the Phillies lying in wait.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  October is fun!  Pete Alonso delivered a massive go-ahead three-run home run in the ninth to silence the Milwaukee crowd and send the Mets to the NLDS against the NL East rival Phillies beginning on Saturday in Philadelphia with a 4-2 win over the Brewers.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 10:06:08 PM by InThe313 »
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
D-d-d-don't
My anaconda d-d-don't

InThe313

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2024, 04:58:02 PM »
Sorry to say, but my posts from the last couple of days were lost as I cleaned my browser history.  Here’s what went missing.

Nick Castellanos came up with a walk-off base hit on Sunday to give the Phillies a Game 2 win over the Mets.

Spectators threw debris on the field of Dodger Stadium, causing a 12-minute delay in the Padres’ victory over the Dodgers.
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
D-d-d-don't
My anaconda d-d-don't

InThe313

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2024, 01:11:52 AM »
I am getting bad flashbacks of the news footage of Katrina ripping through New Orleans.  Hurricane Milton completely shredded the roof of the Rays’ ballpark, Tropicana Field, a staging area for first responders.
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
D-d-d-don't
My anaconda d-d-don't

InThe313

« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:13:22 PM »
Playoff baseball is so much fun.  The Yankees’ Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton stunned Cleveland by blasting back-to-back home runs in the eighth inning to take a 4-3 lead over the Guardians.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  We got bonus baseball!  The Guardians’ Jhonkensy Noel sent the Yankees vs. Guardians game to extra innings with a monster homer with an out to go.

UPDATE:  What a thriller today in Cleveland!  The Yankees fell, 7-5, after the Guardians’ David Fry slugged a massive home run in the 10th inning featuring a massive bat flip.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:19:45 PM by InThe313 »
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
D-d-d-don't
My anaconda d-d-don't

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA