I did something bad 2 featuring Taylor Swift
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL Story Contains Sexually Graphic Situations. If You're Under Age or Easily Offended STOP READING NOW!!
It was early morning when I stepped out onto terrace of the hotel we were staying at. A few short hours and I'd be happily married with the rest of my life ahead of me. I was looking forward to it. Everyone was there today, friends, family, gathered to enjoy the day and celebrate it.
I took a breath headed down a flight of steps and started walking through the gardens. It wasn't nerves so much, I just had a degree of tension, to be expected, today was a big day. The main problem was it had little to do with the wedding itself and more to do with the people there or at least one specifically.
Taylor was going to be there. After last time and all that had happened, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It would be good to see her again although I was sure it was going to be hard not to think about everything that had happened last time after the party when she'd shown up at my door. That had been wild, intense, far more than I would ever have thought. It had all just escalated. But it was one day I wouldn't see her that much.
Of course, as I thought that exact thing I watched a figure tall and blonde step around the corner of a hedge in front of me. The woman herself Taylor Swift. Her eyes settled on me running along the length of my body and then she smiled as she walked closer.
"Ah there is a familiar face. Out early today as well I see. In that case do you mind keeping me company. I don't know many people here and you are one of them. I wanted a walk get some fresh air stretch my legs, enjoy a little quiet before the day gets busy." She smiled at me as she stepped closer reaching my side.
Before I knew it, she had tucked her arm into mine, and we were of and walking winding our way through the neatly trimmed gardens. I was acutely aware of her. The touch of her body pressed in close, her hand resting on top of mine, the way she glanced at me from the side her eyes bright and curious.
"You're quiet today." She smiled as she spoke looking at me again. "Although it comes with the territory I suppose. Wedding day and all that. All your wild days behind you after today of course. Settling down happily ever after and all that." She was teasing me every word she spoke was followed by a bump of her hip into my leg.
I licked my lips trying to breathe and stay calm not an easy task with that level of temptation. Not when the night we'd spent together and all that had happened was still so fresh and vivid in my mind. Too easy to recall that in all it's detail. I had been ever since it had happened, barely believing that it had and yet the evidence of a sort was right there beside me.
"I wouldn't say nervous. Getting married, everything after, no that doesn't worry me." Which was true enough anyway.
"Oh, well that's good then." We walked on a few more paces before she turned towards me again.
"Wait if you're not nervous about the wedding.......don't tell me little old me makes you nervous!" She gave me a playful nudge as she laughed.
I turned towards her to say something, but she must have been able to read my face.
"Oh, not nervous as such. More distracted perhaps." She laughed again. "Well, that's different, after the last time we met probably not unexpected of course. That was......an experience shall we say. I'm not surprised that stuck with you. Not sure it should be on your mind when you’re getting married, given you've got a wedding night ahead of you but still."
She smirked glancing sideways at me as she spoke. I had a feeling she knew full well exactly the effect she had on me and enjoyed that fact entirely too much. There wasn't much to be done about it I just had to settle back and get on with things. I did have a busy day ahead of me. At least whenever I managed to escape Taylor. I had no idea where we were going, we'd passed through the formal gardens and all the neatly trimmed hedges and flower beds. Instead, we were open areas somewhere I'm sure they erected marquees at times when they needed them. Large solid trees dotted the area, and we wound our way through them avoiding the open areas as we walked together in relative silence at least until it was broken again.
"So, are you looking forward to the day?" She asked me. "A lot to think about, I guess. The ceremony, the reception, the night afterwards. I bet I can guess which your favourite part is going to be." She teased me again just a small smile on her lips as she spoke. "Although maybe you should thank me for the distraction. You have something else to think about instead of all the rest at least until you can get back and enjoy your wedding night.
I smiled a little stepped away from her and then dipped my head a shallow bow that had her smiling as she looked at me. "Thank you most graciously for the pleasant distraction this morning." I found myself smiling as well as I straightened up and looked at her. I met her gaze, perhaps fully for the first time that morning. I felt the punch in my gut at the same time. A reaction to her one I was sure she felt as well.
"I gratefully accept your thanks. It wasn't exactly what I was thinking of when I was thinking you could thank me but it's acceptable. At least as a start." She took hold of my hand and squeezed my fingers. I was still feeling the touch of her hand, that soft skin when she pulled me in close against her body and kissed me hard on the mouth moaning against my lips as she did.
I didn't think I just acted on instinct as much as anything. My hand wrapped around her waist and held her as our mouths battled one another. We groaned against one another nipping, biting, sucking, teasing tongues fighting a mutual duel as we played and teased and tasted one another. When we finally broke away Taylor looked flushed and hot dabbing her lip with her tongue as she smirked at me.
"That's one way of giving yourself a distraction. Although maybe not the best one you want today. Although maybe that depends on what exactly you had in mind I suppose."
I looked at her and swallowed hard. The last time I'd seen her........well that wasn't anything I was forgetting in a hurry. Or ever for that matter. This, today, right now though. I had to remember what was going on. "Taylor." I murmured softly trying to take a step back. I didn't make it. She caught my hand as I tried to let her go and pulled it back onto her body. I held the small of her back and found us both pressed snugly together her face inches away.
She licked her lips again closing that gap until we were almost touching, her voice a murmured soft tease as she spoke. "I bet you've spent a lot of time since we met thinking about me. I bet you've spent even more time thinking about what we did, and what else we didn't do. That's awful wicked of you. Especially considering today as well and what you’re doing." She teased softly.
"Taylor." I breathed softly trying to think and clear my head. Instead, she sank her teeth into my bottom lip and gave it a quick playful tug.
"Don't." She murmured simply. "I know what you're going to say. Something like we can't do anything, we shouldn't do anything you need to go. It's pointless. If you didn't want to do anything you shouldn't have led me out into the woods if that was the case." She smiled a little as she watched me. "All I want you to do is to answer a few questions. Honestly, no dancing around things just the truth, ok?"
I swallowed hard thinking. I should leave I knew it. Getting into anything like this with her was a bad idea. Especially out in the open where anyone might stumble in on us and see. But there was little to do about it now. I was stuck unless I could extricate myself and I wasn't sure I could. Worse I wasn't even sure if I wanted to for that matter. The feel of her, the taste, the touch. It was all too tempting.
I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "Fine, fine, just questions nothing else."
"Perfect, although if you want to keep it strictly at just questions you really need to stop kissing me."
I breathed out again and once more tried to let go of her.
"Ah, ah ah. Stay there I like it like this. More.......intimate I can see your reactions. I'll know if your being honest or not." She smiled again having lifted her leg and wrapped it around my hip holding me in close against her. I was pressed right against her now something I was acutely aware of.
"So, where were we again........ah questions. Right.........since the last time we were together have you thought about me at all?"
I snorted out a dry laugh and just looked at her. "Seriously?"
"Seriously." She teased back.
"You know I have."
"I thought as much I can feel you pressed against me right now, but I wanted to hear you say it. So, you've finished yourself since then thinking of me?"
"You know I have, that night.......well it wasn't one anyone is likely to forget in a hurry now is it. What happened, the things we did, you were so fucking bad, and so fucking good all at the same time."
She smiled a little and with her eyes flashing leaned in close her voice whisper soft as she murmured in my ear. "I wasn't the only bad one that night though, was I?" She teased. "Who fucked me and came over me? I bet that has given you some restless nights since. Remembering exactly how that felt, seeing how it looked afterwards. You fucking loved every moment of it. I can feel how much you enjoyed it right now pressing against me."
I swallowed hard feeling my cock throb where it was positioned trapped between us, pressed against her. Inches separated our faces, not even that lower, I was trapped and fighting the urge not to grind against her. I gritted my teeth. "And who's fault is that exactly?" I muttered back.
"It isn't mine!" She retorted softly. "It's hardly my fault you can't keep your hands, or your mouth, or other parts of me." She chuckled softly. "Are you thinking about it right now, of how good it felt inside me, plunging in, listening to me moan, erupting out and covering me?" She continued. I gritted my teeth again.
"I'm always thinking about it after that night. Call it an occupational hazard after what happened, but it's usually on my mind, and if not that then usually more. Other things I think about as well." I murmured softly and realised without even thinking my hand was beneath her skirt slowly running my fingertips along the smooth silky skin of her thigh as it rested on my hip.
I went to pull it back and she nipped at my mouth again. "Leave it. Enjoy it while you can that's just harmless anyway in comparison to the rest of what happened."
She had a point I supposed. The last time we had been together there had been far more going on than this. In the grand scheme of it all this was mild in comparison. I squeezed her thigh in acknowledgement and then concentrated on keeping it still before I ventured even higher. I turned my attention back to Taylor and instead just found myself thinking about the last time we had been this close.
She was watching me, just that small teasing little smile on her face. Her lips were pressed close together and reminded me to much of how good they felt. It made me want to take a greedy bite out of them and then feel them teasing across bare skin and other far more sensitive areas. The smile widened a little playful smirk that made me want to do even more but I held myself back.
"You're thinking about it right now, aren't you?" She teased me again.
"Yes." I replied softly.
"Of what exactly? Tell me the details." She added.
"Of you, of that mouth, how it felt sliding over my skin. How it felt touching me, teasing me."
"How it felt sucking you, tasting you?" She teased again softly.
"Yes......" I breathed out slowly shivering at the thought.
"I remember how you felt when I did, how you tasted. You were so eager and hungry for it. You couldn't get enough. As bad it was you couldn't resist, you couldn't get enough." She teased me again.
She wasn't wrong when it had started it had been fun, hot fun, but fun, but when it came to it, I hadn't resisted, hadn't wanted to. Which was what made this situation so perilous. Something I was sure she was all too aware of as well. She had to be given my throbbing erection was pressed tight against her.
"No, I couldn't stop, and as bad as it was you didn't exactly stop me either did you?"
"No, I didn't." Again, that little flash of a smile teasing and playful as she looked at me. "It was bad of course and you know what I didn't care, neither did you. Because it felt too good not to. Exactly like how good it feels right now. I can feel exactly what I do to you. Do you want to feel how wet I am right now?" She teased again.
I growled softly against her neck, hand clenching around her thigh and she smiled again and brushed her lips against me.
"You want to, don't you? You want to feel me, you don't want to because you know if you do you won't be able to stop but it doesn't stop you from wanting it. You know what, I think you should anyway. I think you should just forget about how bad it might be and remember how good it was. A few hours from now you'll be married and never have this chance again." She smiled again.
Her voice was soft, teasing, impossible to ignore. Or maybe it was just as simple as me not wanting to ignore it. Right then she was the only thing on my mind, the only thing that I was thinking of. The only thing that I wanted. Which was a pretty bad situation to be in right then.
"Put me down a second." She breathed out.
I licked my lips and slowly set her down again. Then I watched curious to see what she was up to. She flashed me a smile reached down to grasp the hem of her dress and lifted it up giving me a tantalising glimpse of her shapely legs. I watched her hands reach up, watched her shimmy side to side and then slowly slide and tug her underwear down until she could reach down and pull them of. Then there was just another teasing smile as she bunched them in her hand before she reached over and stuffed them into my pocket.
"You'll have to hold them for me I don't have any pockets for them right now." She explained softly. Then she was pulling me in close more wrapping herself around my body. "There all better. Now there is nothing at all to stop you. If you want to feel me right now.......well I’m sure it's pretty easy at this moment, and we both know you really want to. So, what's stopping you?" She cocked her head as she asked me a challenge in her voice, her position. Fuck me if I could resist that.
I growled softly need running rampant through me as I reached down slipped my hand under her skirt and pressed my palm between her thighs. Then we both sucked in a breath as I touched her. The heat radiated of her skin, that smooth silky soft skin. That would have been bad enough on it's own. However, she was slick and wet as I pressed against her bare flesh. She made a sound, a breathy little moan as I rubbed against her bare lips and her mouth barely made contact with mine as she shivered.
"I knew you would, I knew you wouldn't resist that. Good, it's better this way anyway. Good for you. Good for me. I know how much you want it, I've known since we came out here. Now you know how much I want it as well so we can stop teasing, stop playing and do what we need to do."
Her mouth fell on mine again a hungry heated kiss her tongue parting my lips and stroking against mine. She bucked and moved against me as she did grinding her hips, pressing and rubbing her sensitive bare flesh onto my hand so that her delicate slick wet flesh pressed all over my palm as I rubbed her. I couldn't help it, I deftly parted her with my finger and pushed it inside sinking inside that heated wet flesh drawing a fresh moan of pleasure as I did.
She broke away with a gasp her head falling back as I caressed her stroking my finger in and out softly. "I want this right now, I want you right now. I want to be the last person you enjoy before you get married, the last person you've been with. I want you walking down that isle remembering your last moments of freedom were enjoying me over and over again." I had to cut her off talking and kissed her again listening as she moaned against my mouth clutching at my shoulders.
My free hand reached around to grip and squeeze that firm shapely rear squeezing those delicious, muscled cheeks feeling it flex and move beneath me. I continued to slide my finger in and out pumping it inside before adding a second. She was soaking wet, the feeling of it clinging to my fingers, covering them even as I drove them back inside making her gasp and moan against my mouth. It might have been bad, and incredibly stupid given the day and location. None of it mattered though. Right then all I wanted was her, the feel of her, the taste of her, the way she sounded as I enjoyed her. I broke away from her mouth my lips scraping down her neck nibbling and teasing as I went before, I pulled my fingers free of her pussy easing them back out from beneath her dress.
Instead, I lifted them up to her mouth brushing them over her lips and then sliding them inside across her tongue as she closed around them. She held my gaze moaning softly as she sucked them clean tasting herself on me. I pulled them away and kissed her again this time tasting her as well, traces of it covering her lips, on her tongue. I needed more though, I wanted it.
I pulled back from her releasing her body, as much as I enjoyed feeling it, and set her back down onto her feet. I kissed her again hard and hungry and then gripped her shoulders and pushed trying to guide her down. She smirked at me resisting making me work at it increasing the pressure until she slowly began to glide down her hands running down my chest and along my thighs as she went. She sank down to her knees on the mossy ground and licked her lips flashing a teasing playful smile at me. Her hands pressed against the front of my body running over my erection massaging it feeling it, making me ache with every touch. I watched as those clever teasing fingers moved to my waist and slowly unbuttoned my trousers. She parted the fabric gently easing it apart and then reached for the zip slowly sliding that down as well.
She looked back up at me, a flash of a smile as she did and then those fingers were spreading my trousers further apart tugging them down. My aching hard cock was all too obvious thrusting into the fabric of my boxers almost painfully at this point. She was still looking at me as her fingers reached to caress me sliding and rubbing over me through the fabric making me ache for more. It didn't look like either of us wanted to wait. Her fingers moved to the waistband and just pulled them down. A few quick tugs and my cock hard and eager for more was thrusting out directly in front of her. She didn't wait for anything, her head darted forward, and her tongue flicked out and she slowly licked her way up the length of my shaft from the base all the way to the head.
My eyes fluttered and I moaned softly feeling her tease me, feeling how good that was with her soft teasing tongue, and warm tempting lips. She started placing little kisses along the shaft picking a spot and then lightly placing her mouth there to rub and tease. Each one made me ache and throb more than the last my cock throbbing painfully at this point. It was fun and hot, she made me ache doing it. I felt my cock throb under the touch of her lips, her tongue and even though I knew it was wrong, knew it was crazy to be doing this where we were I wanted more. I needed it, and teasing even as good as it was right then, wasn’t enough to satisfy the craving that she inspired. I needed more of her.
I reached down my hand sliding through her hair feeling it drift through my fingers silky and soft as I cupped her head and drew her forward towards me. She looked at me again her eyes smoky and hot still teasing, still making me work and take what I wanted making sure I knew I couldn't resist her and that it was both of us being that bad. I didn't care right then I was past resisting.
"Stop teasing me." I told her with a growled tone to the words as I held her. "I'm done playing, if we're being bad and doing this then I want to enjoy it and enjoy it properly. So, stop teasing, stop playing and suck it." I ended with a groan pushing my hips forward and sliding the head against her mouth over her lips feeling the sinful friction make me ache even more as she resisted making me work even more for it.
Her lips opened, still teasing her tongue rolling out to rest beneath my aching shaft. It took no effort at all to thrust forward and push inside. I heard her moan briefly before it was cut off as I guided that eager teasing mouth all the way onto my cock thrusting it deep inside. The sensation was quick and exquisite, pleasure rushing over me as her mouth closed around my cock and I moaned against her. I held myself there savouring it feeling my cock pulse and the little sounds she made vibrate through the length of my shaft even more. I wanted her, I needed it right then, needed everything she could give me. Everything else was just forgotten about, pushed aside by that raw aching need to enjoy her.
I gripped her head feeling her tongue tease and swirl around my cock as she sucked it. It wasn't enough for me. I needed more and holding her steady started to rock and move my hips thrusting and pushing myself steadily in and out of her parted lips. This time it was her turn to moan, at least attempt to. Greedy hot muffled moans spilled from her as she took my cock sucking eagerly along the length of it as I guided it in and out of those soft teasing lips.
I fucked her mouth, using it, enjoying it. I ran my hands through her hair and watched her take it fluttering those pretty eyes at me as she did. Her tongue swirled around me, stroking and playing. Her lips soft and teasing edged along the shaft making me pulse with pleasure. I pulled back watching the throbbing tip just inside and then thrust forward sinking myself deep inside her mouth as she took it to the back of her throat groaning around me as I held her there.
When I released her, she moaned spluttering and licked her way back up the shaft before her mouth sank back down on me again greedy and hot. I gripped her two handed now one each side of her head and fucked her mouth again hard deep strokes just pumping in and out throbbing and pulsing and loving every second of how good that felt, not to mention how good it looked. She clung to me hands on my thighs moaning and groaning around my cock until I finally pulled back again.
She spluttered weakly catching her breath. My engorged hard length twitched next to her, and I brushed and teased the head against her watching as little smears of pre cum rubbed against the skin of her cheek, over her lips against her tongue as she teased the very tip with it. She was too tempting, she knew it, I knew it. We both knew we couldn't resist enjoying it as much as we could.
Reaching down I caught her hand and pulled her to her feet spun her around and pushed her up against a tree. She pressed her hands against it moaning softly looking over her shoulder at me as I reached down to grasp her dress and hiked it up to her waist. That perfect peachy firm behind was exposed, those delicious firm cheeks and toned flesh aching to be touched and enjoyed even more. I gripped them squeezing and kneading it before I spanked it hard enough to make her groan as she quivered under the blow.
I nibbled along the curve of her shoulder groaning and then crushed my mouth against hers as she pushed back against me. That firm tight ass slid and rubbed against my aching hard cock, and I gave her another firm hard spank just hearing her moan into my mouth as I did. I couldn't get enough of her as much as I shouldn't, I wanted her. I kissed her again deeply and then pulled myself away sinking down to my knees behind her.
That tight tempting ass was even better from this angle. I gripped her muscled cheeks in both hands and just squeezed them filling my hands with it before spreading her open to enjoy all of her. Two tight tempting holes greeted me, two tight tempting holes I wanted to enjoy. She moaned above me and pushed herself back just trying to grind and bounce that tight ass against me again. I reached between her legs and stroked my finger along her folds.
She was hot and wet, squirming as I teased her. I used my hand to hold her open arching her over so that gorgeous ass was thrust back and buried my head between her legs sliding my tongue across her glistening entrance as she moaned. The taste of her was suddenly on my lips, my tongue. I needed more of it and pressed in closer sucking along her labia and using my tongue to slide and push it's way inside her. I heard her groan again, such a delicious, wicked sound especially with my tongue inside her. I felt her squirm and quiver trying to grind herself onto my mouth as I felt those shapely muscled cheeks. I gripped and squeezed them feeling all that taut firm flesh and slapped them lightly hearing it bounce and move as I did. I couldn't see very much of her not with my mouth pressed firmly between them as I teased and tasted her.
Her silky wet juices covered my mouth, dripping out of her onto my tongue, my lips, smearing against my mouth. I curled and thrust my tongue inside her stroking against her inner walls hearing her gasps and moans of pleasure as she enjoyed the attention. When I wanted even more of her, I pulled my hand of her rear drew it down between her legs and ran my fingers along her bare sex until I could slide them along her bare lips as well.
When I pulled my tongue back, I thrust a finger inside deeper than I could reach with my tongue. When I heard her moan, I thrust a second inside along with the first giving her even more to enjoy. I pumped them steadily in and out feeling her silky wetness cover them as I did. The scent of her was driving me crazy, I couldn't get enough, I just needed more of her. I pushed my head back in as well and licked along her folds until I could slide the very tip across her clit and started to tease that to.
Taylor was clutching at the tree her mouth pressed against her hand trying to stifle as many of the moans that were escaping her as she could. She never stopped moving, never stopped rocking and grinding herself onto me. The silky-smooth skin of her ass brushed and rubbed against me, tempting enough that I had to give it a playful slap and then squeeze just to enjoy it. I licked and sucked at her clit pressed tight against her as she moaned for me. The sound, so eager, so hungry made me ache for more. I wanted to finish her, I wanted to make her cum, and then I wanted nothing more than to take her myself. I couldn't resist, and even if I could I wasn't sure I wanted to. This was too good, too hot, to intense not to make the most of.
The sounds she made, the eager hungry noises urged and drove me on. I couldn't get enough of her, either the sounds or the taste. I ached to be inside her, to feel her, to see her. I slapped that tight firm rear of hers again watching it bounce and move under the impact even as another hungry moan spilled from her mouth. It wasn't enough, not nearly enough to satisfy me or her.
"Don't stop, whatever you do don't stop." She hissed the words above me her body wracked with convulsions as she yielded to the pleasure coursing through her. "I want you to make me cum, finish me." She urged me on mouth clenched tight as she drove her body to meet mine.
I could only groan against her skin, the sound muffled by that tight tempting figure of hers as she pressed and moved against my mouth, my fingers. I plundered her body fucking her dripping wet pussy with my fingers and lapped up the sticky fluid that escaped while I teased, licked and sucked her swollen throbbing clit. It was too much to stop, too much at that point.
Regardless of the fact we were stood out in the open her cry of pleasure rang out into the air. One of pure bliss and exaltation as she came all over my hands and mouth her body quivering and bouncing against me as she surrendered to it. Even then I didn't stop I kept up the movements with my fingers and mouth until I finally felt the tension slide out of her body and she sagged against the trunk of the tree panting quietly.
I stood up purposefully. I knew exactly what I wanted and whether it was wrong or right was completely irrelevant to me now. I wanted her, I was going to have her. I kept her skirt hiked up around her waist and stepped in close feeling my throbbing erection brush and slide against the soft curve of her rear as I positioned myself behind her. My free hand roamed up her back across her neck and then grasped a handful of her luscious long hair bunching it between my fingers as I pulled back making her arch.
She groaned as she felt it, as she felt me press forward the head of my shaft rubbing and sliding against the slick warm heat of her entrance. I didn't hold back, I couldn't at this point. The need and desire clawed at me. I watched her gaze flick towards me just a moment where we were looking at each other and I thrust forward at the same time burying myself inside her with one deep firm stroke. I had the pleasure of watching her as I did, the way she shuddered as she felt me sliding in, the way her eyes widened slightly, the feel of her tightening and gripping my shaft. Then it all blurred as I began to thrust and move pulling back and then driving forward again working myself in and out of her. I didn't care about where we were or who might see, at that moment everything I wanted was right there.
The way she felt as she took me, the way she looked as I thrust inside her, spreading that neat slit of hers apart with my cock and watching her squeeze it as I did was almost enough to make me finish. Thinking of how good that would look, that pretty pink pussy glazed and dripping with cum, how good it would feel almost had me exploding again. She was too tempting especially when I was hot hard and worked up as I currently was.
I gripped her hair more tightly pulled her up, so she was almost pressed against me and continued to fuck her every thrust making her tight firm rear bounce against my hips. Her head turned to look at me those eyes bright and hot as she watched me, mouth parted as she looked over her shoulder groaning as I thrust again plunging deep inside her. I gripped Taylor, held her close and drove myself inside her stroke after stroke burying myself deep as my hips slapped against that perfect tight round rear of hers. She groaned again shuddering against me and then our mouths came together as we kissed hungrily, and she was suddenly moaning into my mouth and quivering around my cock as I fucked her hard as she stood there.
I released her hair and wrapped my arms around her body holding her against me moaning into her mouth as we kissed. I couldn't thrust as easily like this but it didn't matter. I could feel her wriggling and squirming against me grinding that gorgeous ass into my hips and it was more than enough to keep me hard and throbbing inside her. I could also just let my hands roam across her enjoying that tight tempting body of hers as we came together over and over again.
"Fuck me." She hissed out between kisses. "Fuck me like I'm the last woman you'll have a chance to before your married, I want it. You know you'll never feel this good again so give it to me, give me everything. I deserve it, and you know you can't resist it anyway."
I half groaned against her neck and then pulled back and slammed my hips forward driving deep inside her again. I bounced against her rear making the flesh quiver and shake under the impact. I was already pulling back, withdrawing so I could thrust once more pounding myself inside that tight wet hole feeling her clamp down around me gripping me tight squeezing and working my cock as it pulsed inside her.
I shoved her up against that tree just as something to support the two of us as I enjoyed her. She was pressed up tight against it the front of her body squashed on the surface her hands spread out against the trunk holding on as I fucked her hard and deep now every stroke making me slap against that tight firm rear of hers. It would have made for the quite the sight if anyone had been watching. Taylor Swift music sensation with her skirt hiked up and bunched around her waist being fucked against that tree in a rough and as carnal a way as possible.
There was no subtlety to it, no softness. It was all raw primal need and desire driving us both on and I couldn't get enough. Neither could she for that matter. Her eager moans spilled out one after the other as she took my cock. She was soaking wet, we both were by now. We were both going to look a mess something else I didn't care about right then either. All I cared about was that pretty blonde temptation and enjoying as much of her as I could. When she pulled herself away from me, I was left groaning and reaching for her as she bit her lip playfully. She brushed the hair that had fallen across her face back and then ran her hand down my chest all the way back to my cock and stroked me those clever fingers sliding slowly up and down my shaft as I thrust against her grip. Moaning I tugged her close wanting more of her and she nipped at my mouth playfully.
"Sit down. I want to ride you." She murmured succinctly in between playful hot kisses as we fumbled at each other.
I looked around at the floor beneath me mostly moss, dry grass and pockets of leaves. At least I wasn't likely to get any dirtier than I already was. A little more now wasn't going to make much difference to my appearance certainly not if I had to explain it to anyone that noticed before I had the chance to clean up. In the meantime, there was a much more beneficial thing to enjoy from it all. I knelt on the ground resting there as I watched Taylor greedily. She looked down at me with a playful smirk on her face. Any thought that she was going to do something else was quickly dispersed. She eyed me hungrily hot eyes running over my figure and the hard length of my cock thrust up proudly just waiting for her to descend upon it.
She eased forward gripped my shoulders and then slowly lowered herself down onto my body. I reached out lifting her skirts as she came down spreading them out around us as she settled down onto my thighs wiggling and adjusting her position to join the two of us together. I had a moments warning, the touch of her silky-smooth flesh the warmth and wet heat of her as her slippery folds rubbed against the head of my cock and then she was sinking smoothly down onto my shaft.
I groaned softly feeling her slide down on me. She made it about it halfway squirming against me in frustration at the angle not quite being right. Then she gripped my shoulders pulled herself up shifted her hips a fraction and then slowly lowered herself down again. This time it was smooth, and our bodies aligned perfectly so she took me inside an inch at a time until she was sat resting on my thighs squeezing hard around my cock gripping my shaft as I pulsed softly.
"You're so hard right now. I can feel you throbbing inside me." She gave a throaty chuckle biting her lip with a playful smile as she sat there.
I looked at her slowly. The two of us were pressed close together with her essentially sat in my lap. Anyone passing by would no doubt be wondering exactly why the groom and a world-famous celebrity singer were locked together in such an intimate manner. There was no mistaking the intimate embrace we were in. The only benefit was the fact her skirts covered the fact she was currently quivering around the hard aching length of my cock which was snugly buried between her thighs.
"Is it any wonder?" I groaned softly trying to thrust and push against her. The weight of her prevented to much but any movement added to the friction, and it all felt achingly good at that moment.
She chuckled softly again, a sound that ended with a groan as she wriggled and squirmed against me. Her fingers flexed as they gripped my shoulders, and she pulled one hand away reaching out to brush the tip of a finger along my mouth teasing. I kissed it and then caught it with my teeth nibbling gently before she pushed it inside gently and rubbed it over my tongue as I sucked. She groaned softly and shook her head.
"I want to do so many bad things with you right now. You have absolutely no idea and I know you'd love each and every one of them. They'd make you feel so good you'd forget about anything else you had to do you'd only want me."
Considering what was currently happening I couldn't exactly argue that she was wrong. Regardless of whether or not anyone might notice the two of us together, we both were very much enjoying as much of the other as we could manage. Somewhere I was dimly aware of how crazy and potentially dumb it was. It made no difference, I wanted Taylor too much to stop right then.
Her finger was replaced by her mouth hot and hungry, by her tongue as she moaned and teased me licking gently and then thrusting between my lips, so we were suddenly wrestling and duelling one another lips smothered on each other’s. It was probably a good thing as it helped muffle all the eager moans and sounds of pleasure that were currently spilling out from the two of us as we kissed and fondled each other shamelessly.
I worked my hands up underneath the folds of her dress and ran my hands across her hips to her ass squeezing it and pulling her against me. She rocked slowly moaning into my mouth eagerly and I felt myself throbbing inside her as she gripped and squeezed my cock relentlessly. It wasn't enough, it was never enough with her. I squeezed her ass again and then let them slide up her back exploring the silky soft skin before I let them drop back down again.
Taylor rode me slowly and deliberately, little movements of her hips just rocking against me. I pulsed and throbbed inside her as she moved, as she squeezed and worked my cock inside her. The sensation was exquisite making me ache and strain as I watched her with hot greedy eyes. As good as it was, as good as she made me feel I still wanted more of her. I needed as much as I could take and regardless of the risk I wanted it.
I moved my hands back up her body this time over the top of the fabric up to her shoulder and the straps of her dress. I nudged one back of her watching as the dress loosened and dipped down. Reaching across I pulled the other strap down as well my eyes hungrily watching as the creamy soft slopes of her breasts swam into view as she pushed herself up on my cock and then dropped back down again. I groaned with pleasure as I watched them move and bounce.
They were encased in lace holding them in place, but the tantalising peak of all that smooth soft skin had me kissing her hungrily before letting my face drop down into her cleavage. All that silky soft flesh was brushing and rubbing against my face as she moaned in my ear. I dragged my lips across the tops of her breasts moaning as I did kissing and nibbling on as much of her as I could reach and even then, it wasn't enough.
When I pulled my mouth away, I groaned again and took her mouth once more. I kissed her hungrily moaning against her mouth as she continued to rock and move on my lap making me pulse inside her. I replaced my mouth with my hands on her breasts instead. I covered them with my fingers tracing across the lace that covered them squeezing and kneading them as she moaned against me as well. I could feel her nipples, the hard tips thrusting out against the fabric eagerly.
It was too much for me to resist. Stripping more of her right then might not have been the best idea, but I simply didn't care. I squeezed them again palms cupping and sliding over the lace as she trembled but then I edged them back up her body gliding up her arms to her shoulders until I found the straps of her bra. It was quick and easy then, a little push with my fingers and the first strap fell back down her arm. A short trip across to the second and it soon followed snapping down her arm and the delicate cups of lace loosened around the real prize I was after.
Taylor knew what I was doing. how could she not? She pushed herself up higher on me lifting her body so those gorgeous soft mounds with the bra desperately clinging to them swam into view. I just watched her, watched her body move, watched those breasts rise and fall still mostly covered by her bra even though each and every move she made had it slipping just that little bit further. It wasn't quite quick enough for me. I needed to give it a nudge to bring it along.
I reached up grasped the cup of her bra fingers brushing against her delicate soft skin as I did and just tugged it down. Taylor gave a throaty chuckle and leaned back as her breasts spilled out the bra sliding away from them and lifting them up for me to enjoy. She leaned and arched backwards showing them of even more as I just stared and drank in the view. They rose and fell heaving with every breath she took.
I couldn't stare for long though, it wasn't enough for me. I needed more of them and took what I wanted. My hands curved back up and covered them squeezing and running my palms across the round soft mounds feeling them warm against my skin as I kneaded and teased them. Her nipples, those delicate pink hard tips brushed my palms, and Taylor moaned again, a sound that was all eager pleasure now as she felt that friction as I touched them.
I used my thumbs to circle and tease them even more flicking across the tips and playing with them as she moaned again. My fingers squeezed and pressed into that soft flesh while I did, and Taylor moaned and squirmed against me arching and pushing them into my hands so I could enjoy even more of them. I kept on teasing them little flicks and touches that had those aching peaks stiff and hard begging for more and more attention. Even lightly pinching and tugging them soon wasn't enough for her.
I leaned in and kissed her again hungrily devouring her mouth, muffling her moans and eager noises of pleasure as she ground herself onto my throbbing cock. But then I pulled my mouth back and trailed a line of kisses and teasing licks down the front of her body across the tops of her breasts and then slowly used the tip of my tongue to circle her nipple. I edged around it never quite touching it despite her encouraging noises wanting me to.
The stiff peak of one was soon rubbing and brushing my lips as she rocked forwards and tried to guide it against me. Her hands came up cradling my head sliding through my hair trying to tug me more closely against her breast and all that smooth silky soft skin pressed against me invitingly. I groaned against her feeling her nipple sliding across my mouth until I flicked it with my tongue and drew a greedy hot moan of pleasure from her.
I obliged her obvious need and hunger and flicked my tongue across her nipple again stroking right over that peak. When she shifted and brought her other breast across and teased that hard nipple against my mouth as well, I teased it with my tongue sliding it around the peak and then flicked against it, short fast movements of my tongue that had her sighing with pleasure. It still wasn't enough however, not for either of us now.
I dropped my hands to her rear, that tight firm smooth flesh which quivered under my fingers as they dug in and squeezed. I pulled her down onto me and at the same time pushed up pumping and thrusting to pummel her body as she bounced and moved on top of me. My moans of pleasure were muffled by her breasts as they bounced freely now rubbing against my face her nipples still sliding across my mouth until I finally just caught one between my lips and bit down.
She groaned then her muscles milking and squeezing my cock as she rode it. I sucked hungrily on her breast lashing her nipple with my tongue even as I took deep greedy pulls on it. The hard tip almost throbbed from the attention, her body bucking and moving as she pushed herself up and then dropped back down onto me meeting my thrusts as I powered up inside her. She rode me harder, faster, her arms circling my neck to hold herself steady as she bounced up and down on my cock taking each and every throbbing inch. I groaned against her neck still clutching her tight firm ass feeling it bounce, feeling it slap against my thighs as she came down on my cock. She pulled my head in close, so those perky breasts bounced and rubbed against my face while she moaned and panted and urged me on for even more.
She slowed down panting and dragging in ragged deep breathes, pulled my head back so she could look at me. She pressed her mouth to my skin still moaning as she dragged her lips up my neck and across my chin until she could nibble at my mouth teasing my lips with her teeth and tongue. She was grinding herself against me her hips rocking back and forth slower now but increasing the friction and the pleasure she must have been feeling.
"Just look at you. You’re going to be married in a few hours and you're not even thinking about that. Instead, your busy fucking me and enjoying every moment of it right in the open where anyone could see it happen. Just think what your fiancée would say seeing this. Do you think she'll be upset, or do you think she would just be shocked at how much better I make you feel especially if she saw me cum all over your hard aching dick because that's exactly what I'm about to do."
She broke away with a moan and sat back on me letting her head fall back as she began to work her hips faster again sliding herself against me as she moved. I gripped her rear and squeezed helping her move against me and then drew one hand around to the front of her body slipping it between us so I could work my fingers right where we were joined together and start rubbing her clit which made her moan again.
She wasn't moving far now just grinding against me making me ache as she squeezed and contracted around the stiff hard length of my cock. Moaning her head fell back the sounds that escaped her growing louder by the second as she moved faster and faster and I continued to toy with her clit. The fact anyone might hear or see us together didn't even matter anymore. All I cared about was making her explode all over my cock, feeling her soak me before I finally gave in and enjoyed her to.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck I'm going to cum, you’re going to make me cum all over that hard dick." Her voice strained and heated rang out making it even harder to resist her. But I just about held myself back.
Taylor though was too far gone to stop herself now. Her hips bucking and sliding she pressed on wriggling and squirming against me as I rubbed and circled her clit with my finger as her moans and groans of pleasure got louder and more acute by the second. Finally, I felt her stiffen up felt her body quiver and shake and then she was climaxing moaning again crying out as she came all over me shuddering and bucking as she gave into the pleasure.
I tugged her forward then hand sliding over her clit to pull her down onto me thrusting up into her as best I could, drilling that tight wet hole of hers while her ass slapped against my thighs bouncing against me as she began to moan all over again her head tossing and turning. I growled and captured her mouth with mine swallowing her moans as she bucked and writhed tight around my cock and squeezing me even more pushing me towards my own climax.
She came and came hard her eyes rolling back even as she rode my cock until her juices were dripping down my shaft. I let her ride it out moaning hungrily into my mouth as she orgasmed and collapsed down onto me. I lay back reached around and just held her against me hands sliding and roaming across her body from that perfect tight ass up her back and across her shoulders all the way back down. I slowed myself down, but I was still edging in and out of her close myself now and needing to finish as well.
When I saw her lift her head and look at me with her face a rosy, pink colour from all of her efforts I kissed her again slow and deep as she murmured a satisfied, pleased sound into my mouth.
"My turn." I added simply rolling her over, so she was beneath me.
"Wait what, who said you get to finish don't you need your energy for later?" She half laughed as she spoke.
I was already pulling out of her and then rolling her over onto her front as she grunted with surprise. I reached down gave that delicious ass of hers a playful slap and then grasped her hips lifting her up into a kneeling position. She pushed herself up onto all fours knowing exactly what was coming as I positioned myself behind her ass guided the head of my cock back to her juicy wet folds and then slowly began to thrust inside her again.
"Oh, fuck that's deep." I heard her breathe out head tossing as she arched her back.
I settled my hands on her hips sliding my fingers across that delicious smooth bare skin of hers and then began to move thrusting myself in and out of her. I was hard and aching and I needed to enjoy her. I didn't care about anything other than how good I felt, how she looked and how much I wanted to enjoy her. I held that tight tempting ass of hers and fucked her from behind plunging my hard throbbing cock deep inside her, pulling back to see her gripping my shaft all glossy and wet and then buried it inside her again.
I wouldn't last long, I knew that already. It was probably the most sensible thought I’d had recently given we could be caught at any moment. But I was in too deep to stop now, at least until I'd enjoyed my own fun and at that moment, I was aching hard to enjoy as much of Taylor as I could. Watching her taking my cock, seeing it plunging into that pretty pink tight pussy of hers as she gripped and squeezed it and let out all those delicious hot wicked moans was too much to take.
My hips bounced against her rear as I worked her harder and faster pounding into that perfect tight hole listening to her moan as she arched her back and cried out for me. She squeezed my cock tight her muscles working the length of it until I felt like I was about to burst exactly like that and just explode deep inside her. I was more than tempted, as she felt so so good it was a temptation that was hard to resist especially worked up and hard as I was.
Instead, I reached along her body hands cupping and squeezing her breasts as they bounced beneath her and then moved on up her back and shoulders. I wrapped a handful of her hair in my hand and pulled lightly so she arched even more rearing up so her back was almost pressed against my chest and I could groan against her neck and mouth as she pushed back bouncing her tight ass against my hips and driving my cock deep inside her.
She half turned her head to look at me mouth open her eyes dazed and unfocused still riding the high of her own orgasm and I nipped at her ear giving it a tug as I groaned against her. I was too hard and too hot and my hips and thighs slapped against her rear as she bounced against me until I felt that familiar ache building inside me now rushing up and I knew I wouldn't be able to help myself. I wanted to enjoy her. I needed it after all she had been up to.
"Fuck it Taylor I'm going to cum." I moaned against her ear panting out the words thick with need.
"Just not inside me." She muttered back.
I groaned against thrust against her once more and then let go of her hair to push her back down in front of me. She collapsed down kneeling on the floor her ass raised up while her torso was pressed into the grass beneath. I gripped her hips again and moaning plunged inside fucking her hard and fast pounding myself in and out driving myself up towards that explosive climax. When I knew I couldn't hold back any longer I pulled myself free of her. My swollen hard cock was twitching as I pulled out and I reached for Taylor rolling her back over onto her front while I moved my way up towards her. I grasped my own thick hard cock feeling her slick juices coating me, seeing them glistening on my shaft as I started to stroke myself pumping my hand up and down the shaft ferociously as I looked down at Taylor beneath me. The throbbing and pulsing was growing more and more and I positioned side on from her aimed as I best I could.
I stroked myself hands gliding up and down harder and faster moaning as I did. Beneath me Taylor watching on knew what was coming. She arched up a little showing them of those creamy mounds bouncing a little as she moved. It only helped tip me over the edge. My cock throbbing hard and dripping as it was pulsed in my hand exploded out spurting a thick hot line of cum across her chest that splattered across her heaving cleavage. It was swiftly followed by more and more.
I couldn't help myself at that point. All that pressure, all that tension she helped build up was released right then and there as I painted her heaving bare breasts in cum. Shot after shot exploded out splashing across her trickling across the tops, down the sides, pooling between them. I moaned as I came, I moaned even more seeing the sticky hot mess I turned her into. At the end at least I mostly managed to get it under control emptying the last few spurts over one hard nipple. That rosy, pink tip dripping in my cum was almost enough to make me want to do it again.
Unable to resist I slapped the head of my shaft against it and thrust a little rubbing it into her skin as I sat back breathed heavily and just admired how good she looked sticky glistening and covered beneath me. Her breasts were dripping in cum now, little slick trails of it lazily threading their way across her. Laid out the hot blonde temptation looked at me with a lazy smile on her face.
"You bad bad boy. Someone just made a mess didn't they." She murmured dryly. "Here why don't you let me......" I watched as she wriggled lower and then captured the head of my shaft with her mouth.
She sucked lightly edging her lips across me and used her tongue to tease a little making me groan especially now I was even more sensitive. When she finally released me with a soft pop, I sighed sitting back to see the mess we'd made. We were both probably looking a slight mess. Although Taylor especially now I had just blasted her chest probably looked even worse. Not that I didn't enjoy the satisfaction of how she looked.
"There somewhat better." She smiled at me playfully.
She slowly looked down at herself. Her dress was bunched around her waist otherwise she was naked. Her underwear was stuffed in my pocket and her chest was now a sticky hot mess. She sighed softly and shook her head.
"Let's hope we don't get seen to closely going back in." She smirked at me. "But look at you there all relaxed. Doesn't that feel better now?" She teased again reaching a hand out towards me.
I reached out grasped hold of hers and helped her to her feet. She stood there pressed in close against me and rested her hands on my chest. "See much better right. Now you won't be too distracted when you get married thinking of me. I've fulfilled my promise and taken care of you. Now we can both go and enjoy the wedding." She chuckled softly standing on her toes and planting a kiss on my mouth.
We did what we could to straighten out our clothes and then began the walk back in. Taylor looked entirely pleased with herself now. A small little smile on her face as she held my hand. We at least managed to make it back without anyone spotting us. When we reached the terrace, she squeezed my hand and then smiled playfully.
"If I were you, I'd hide for a moment. I just spotted someone's fiancée, and I don't think you're supposed to see each other yet.
I blinked as I looked at her and then hurriedly looked around to find a place to hide. I darted down the steps and around the corner of the wall even as I heard more steps above me. Taylor's voice as soft and assured as ever was clear enough.
"That was your fiancée yes. I told him I saw you coming and that he'd better make himself scarce since you aren't supposed to meet until later."
I couldn't quite hear Maggie, but I could Taylor. "I think he was restless a little nervous, excited. I'm sure you are to. Nothing to be worried about. I offered to go for a walk with him and help him relax so you don't have to worry I took care of him." I could hear the amused satisfaction in her voice as she spoke.
"Oh this?" I heard her feigned surprise and froze where I stood. "You know it's surprisingly hot out this morning already. Great weather for you, not so much to be out tramping around in the woods and not the best outfit for it really. I'm all hot and sticky all his fault really too much energy for me. But don't worry I'll go shower clean up ready for the wedding and I'll make sure he makes it up to me again."
I heard the amusement in her voice. A few hours from now and I'd be married. I felt her underwear in my pocket and shook my head. I only had to survive that and Taylor and all the temptation she gave me would be gone. Whether that was going to be a good or bad thing remained to be seen.